Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lisa, what a wonderful pic, Mac´s mien is priceless, a kingdom for his thoughts ( with one hand on the handcuffs:drool::drool:...)

no problemo!

Udonna[/QUOTE said:
, thanks for the spoiler pics!!! It´s a pity you don´t really feel european! I see the advantages and disadvantages of the EU, I am not blind but generally speaking it´s a good idea of buliding a community - working together and taking care of the specifics of each country - but of course: improvements are always welcome! ( sorry for OT)

i agree :) [/ot]

lovely pics nel - thanks! :D

322.png

He looks as though hes thinking "What on earth is that??" :guffaw:

The Taylor Girls have redecorated his office for him :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, so many yummy pics! I especially love all the Mac/Flack ones, two yummy men! Love the pic of Gary pulling a funny face and sticking his tongue out! The cuffs are an added bonus. Mac + Cuffs = :drool::devil:
Welcome back, Fiery Red.

Thanks to all who have posted the yummy pics of Mac.

Here Ladys more Mac and Flack! Have a nice evening and night! :drool: :drool:

:drool: :drool::rolleyes:
CSINY_323_079.jpg

:eek: :eek::confused:
CSINY_216_024-1.jpg

:confused: :confused:
CSI-New-York-ps78.jpg

Here Ladys more Mac and Flack! Have a nice evening and night! :drool: :drool:

CSI-New-York-ps78.jpg

:drool: :drool: Now THAT made me feel much better *sighs* Mac with sunglasses = HAWT!

I still have a few hours to wait and it's driving me crazy lol You know I completely failed hiding from spoilers :lol: I just hope we get what we're all after with Mac, though angry!Mac and jealous!Mac is fine with me *g*

Morning! :)

Please spread some news from the last nights episode.:D Rather good ones please! :lol:

Mac???? :drool:

Was he "hot" or "HOOOOOOOOOOOT":devil::devil::devil:
:lol:
I have run to lesson now. But I'll be back later! I'm waiting on you!:hugegrin:

is it wrong to find someone more attractive when they're really angry and obviously miserable than when they're happy? omg angry misery mac in epilogue :drool::drool: of course it helps that i tend to like miserable people anyway, but even so ;)

Nothing wrong with that Lisa :lol:

Ok, so here we go. Big Mac Alert!!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:
Ladies, are we ready for the first caps? :drool::drool::drool:
These should get us through the week. Get your buckets, mops and to clean up after yourselves. :lol::lol::lol: Now sit back, relax and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Jools :devil:

And...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back