Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i thought they established in pay up that it was the dunbrook kidnappers that killed her, the one that flack eventually shot.

i have to say i'm still really pleased it was casual mac for epilogue - i looooove casual mac. i love angry angry mac too, so that combination was brilliant for me. *swoon* i don't mind the suits, he still looks good in them, but please, TBTB/gary, more mac in casual gear! thank you!

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I watched this morning in my free-lesson season 6 premiere! ;)

It was AWESOME!!!:thumbsup: God I love youtube!!! Hurray!!! :lol:

I noticed in yesterday's pics that Mac looked hot wearing casual clothes, but "seeing" it OMG! Soooooooooooooooo :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Black, blue = Extremely hot detective Taylor.:devil::devil: He didn't wear a suit during the whole episode even though I liked it, I still missed the suit cause it is like you said that no one else looks as good in suit as Mac does! ;)

I think the best option for Mac's clothing is that he would wear at times suit and at times casually.;) I've noticed that many times is been that Mac is wearing casually at the first two episodes in every season (except season 1) or then the season finale and sometimes during the season of something unnormal happens (like Reed's thing with the cabie-killer) Mac is really professional guy and I like it, but sometimes casual clothing brings that lovely relaxed side up! :thumbsup:

When that happens I am...:devil::devil::devil::devil:

3. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I have to disagree i think the best clothing for mac would be none at all :guffaw::devil:

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Sorry Sam, but I second that vote, specially in front of my fire place :devil::guffaw:

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ou yeah! hell that would be my first opinion too.:devil::devil::devil: But I thought about "clothing" :lol::lol::lol: and correct if I'm wrong that "nothing at all" means absolutely no clothes, so that doesn't count! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

These are my favourite pics out of all the ones you posted. Pic 1 - Stressed Mac is always hot, and intriguing, and looking at this pic I just wanna rub the back of his neck and make it all better. I think the pic shows that Mac is vulnerable as well as being the tough, in control, Marine/Scientist/Detective, and it seems his vulnerable side especially comes across when people he cares about are in danger/hurt. Reminds of 'Taxi' when Reed was abducted.
    Pic 2 - Phone Mac is just hot!
    Love the look on his face in pic 3 and 4,and how intense he looks in pic 5.

[​IMG]
    'Danny, Don, Adam, Hawkes, and Sid, you had all better stay away from the Taylor Girls, they're mine!'

[​IMG]
    'You want to do what to me upstairs, Taylor Girls? Hmm, sounds fun, let me see if I can fit that into my schedule...'

The jaw thing is hot.:drool:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

So I like to cheat, sue me. I plead guilty. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Amen to that! :devil::devil::devil:

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

MacsLady, i like your pics, too.

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Damn right!:lol: Taylor Girls=Mac Taylor's ONLY!!!:devil::devil::evil::evil::devil::devil:

Mac should have ALWAYS that open place for us!:guffaw: You never know when we mind pop for a "visit" :devil::devil::devil: Upstairs huh???? Sounds interesting...is there a closet????? :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    :evil::evil::evil::evil:

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

his jaw IS hot. it's like my favourite bit of him! i thought i was the only one :D

11. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

His jaw is very fine, but that neck! :drool: :drool: :drool: My computer is now full of Mac and his neck. The premiere was very drool educing for me when he was walking around and his neck muscles would flex :drool:

12. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

very very good point!!! :lol::lol::lol:

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i know what you mean, but it's always the jaw for me. mmm :drool:

he did look exceptionally hot in epilogue though ;)

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

My laptop is also filled with Mac "neck-pics":lol::lol::lol: Premiere WAS especially hot from Mac's half! :drool::drool::drool: V-necked shirts...black and blue...were they jeans he weared in ep, right?!? :devil::devil::devil::devil: I can honestly say that Mac's or more like Gary's neck is one of sexiest necks of men I've seen. :drool::drool::devil::devil: Plus when you add there his age, you have to hold your breath and say

"AMAZING MAN!!!!" :guffaw:

15. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.