Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it's not that strange, a lot of british people don't feel european at all, and loads of them hate the idea of us joining europe any more than we have already (we're in the EU but don't have the euro yet - for some that's still too much!). i quite like it, europe is a great place!

plenty, but i don't want to shock anyone ;):guffaw:

nice pics! the drinking one is also interesting - i like photos that make me laugh (in a nice way of course, laugh with him, not at him!)

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Lisa, the Englishmen are clever people. I wished we would have ours old D Mark again.
    In the meantime, everything has become more expensive more than the double one.
    I love England very much and know it better than my native country. I was already very often there. Have travel around the Eiland. It is a miraculous land and very nice people.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ very nice area! yorkshire is beautiful. and so is their accent (i've been out with a few people from yorkshire just for that!). i love england too but there are lots of problems here too, just like anywhere really. i think the euro was bad for a lot of european countries as it made everything more expensive but i think for us it would make things a bit cheaper as the pound is generally stronger.

i wonder what mac thinks of euroscepticism and unified currencies? just had to go vaguely back to topic there ;)

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks nel!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Mac always help me to feel better! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

Very nice pics.. thanks for sharing them including the spoiler pics...

Only 2 days away.....

6. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i can't wait for the new season to start. to bad i have to watch it the next morning after work tho.

7. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

me too....

8. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Wow, thanks Sam.
    I'm going back to my normal workplace today, and I just needed some encouragement. This certainly helps. :drool::drool::drool:
    At least I get to watch the first 2 eps before my holiday, but you'd better keep them pics coming. :devil: I'll be popping in once in a while to lurk from the pool. :lol::lol::lol:

9. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Oh, hello!

It's been a while since I last roamed here! :lol: Lovelly pics you have posted Mac look HOTTT :drool: :drool: and I saw one of Flac with a new hair cut! Mac & Flac combination makes me weak!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    Can't this brave, lovelly, handsome ex marine make a move to a lovelly Greek lady with curls???? :lol:

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello you too! :)

Yes Mac looks everytime HOT, :drool::drool::drool: "atleast to me" :lol:

Yeah I saw too that Flack had a new hair cut...;) hmm...I think that Mac has also a little different hair-style but you don't notice that unless you have a magnifying glass! :guffaw:
    I believe that combination makes you weak.;) It does same to me too!:rolleyes: Mac alone and drooling already :drool: but combation of all CSI:NY guys...well it's basically this: *THUD*:lol:

Yes I think our handsome-hero-ex-marine-detective should most definitely make a move to this beautiful curly-haired detective!:thumbsup:

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello you too! :)

Yes Mac looks everytime HOT, :drool::drool::drool: "atleast to me" :lol:

Yeah I saw too that Flack had a new hair cut...;) hmm...I think that Mac has also a little different hair-style but you don't notice that unless you have a magnifying glass! :guffaw:
    I believe that combination makes you weak.;) It does same to me too!:rolleyes: Mac alone and drooling already :drool: but combation of all CSI:NY guys...well it's basically this: *THUD*:lol:

Yes I think our handsome-hero-ex-marine-detective should most definitely make a move to this beautiful curly-haired detective!:thumbsup:

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear Macoholics!!

I know it´s not weekend but the anticipation forces me to steal some minutes to join you here!!

Dear Lisa, what a wonderful pic, Mac´s mien is priceless, a kingdom for his thoughts ( with one hand on the handcuffs:drool::drool:...)
    Sam, thanks for the spoiler pics!!! It´s a pity you don´t really feel european! I see the advantages and disadvantages of the EU, I am not blind but generally speaking it´s a good idea of buliding a community - working together and taking care of the specifics of each country - but of course: improvements are always welcome! ( sorry for OT)

Hello to Fiery Red, nice to see you here again!

Dear nel, thanks for the pics, I love the one with Flack! Both are so cute when they are smiling!

Dear Jools, hope you had a good first day at work!!
    [​IMG]

A thoughtful Mac for you ladies here!!!

Have a nice evening!!

Udonna:)

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Here a few more Mac Flack moments. It is over so hard so to many photos the right ones out to search.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
    [​IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool::eek:
    [​IMG]

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    [​IMG]

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
    [​IMG]

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks nel for those droolable pics! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    :thumbsup:
    Mac and Flack are always pleasure to see! :drool::drool::devil::devil::drool::drool:

15. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Yay piccies just what I needed after this horrendous day. That last one with Mac tilting his head and smirking a bit just melted my heart.

I'm still drooling from the pics I saw the other day. I swear he gets better looking every day :drool: There's one of him making a funny face I nearly melted (it's now my background lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.