Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

that's actually... a good thought you had there and that scene from My Name Is Mac Taylor and Stella being the only Stella Bonasera I totally saw something there and i definately saw something interesting at the end of the Party's Over, but then we had GFD!! :D

WEDNESDAY REALLY REALLY NEEEDDDDSSSS TO HURRY UP

I'm fixing to be torn in half first I have a feeling it might be Adam because of the teaser, but It might be Mac becuz of Stella and Macs convo... it's amazing how one day your happy hearing good news and seeing a scene with Mac and Stella and then reading about Stella forming a relationship with someone unexpected and complicated we want wednesday we want wednesday 3 days 6-8ish hours :p

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family!~ I am officially an employed person :) I'm really happy. Only downside is that I'm working Wednesday :( Hopefully I'll get home in time.

:lol::lol:lol: I really need to re-read that play. But seriously, I can't wait for Wednesday.

I know what you mean about that scene at the end of The Party's Over. However, that episode holds special meaning for me as the last appearnace of the Firenit and also the last appearance of the She-Nit :D I think that in that episode, both of them ruined their chances of ever being with their person of choice. And yeah, GFD made up for that little scene at the end :adore: Heck, it made up for all the non-SMACkedness in that whole season.

Talk to you all soon. Love ya!

Axel

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Intriguing yet not 100% in a positive way lol Like I said in the Spoiler Thread :

Wow. Let's just say that I share my concerns too about this Adam/Stella hookup :eek:. In the past episodes, you can totally see that Adam is not indifferent to Stella - never more than a crush - but I never felt it was reciprocal! I don't like the thought of Stella using Adam for whatever the reason, if that's what it is. It just doesn't seem like her at all. And why Adam, c'mon! It's like taking down Bambi! lol

If they want to make them more serious than what we think it is, I'm intrigue has to how things will evolve between them to anything close to love interest, romance and a relationship of some sort. Because just pretty much like D/L, they really don't have any of that going on right now, nor do I see it ever happening but let's see how they plan on doing it...:rolleyes: Oh, not to mention, if we base ourselves on Stella's previous boyfriends, Adam doesn't seem to "fit" her ideals... (posted in the Spoiler thread)

4. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Maybe it's Sid!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    But common!!! give us a little brake already you give us GfD which is the ultimate SMAC episode, this far, and then what you are throwing all the care and the affection MAc & Stella have just to hook her up with someone unexpected and for what to get over the grief... Why wouldn't she turn to her friend who followed her to Greece and supported her if she wanted to fell better? Alas, I am not writting the script so, I will have what they are giveing me, some crumbles of SMAC, *sigh*

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

FAMILY!!!!!!!

This better not be happening. I think we may have to send Karu's beastie to L.A. :lol:

But seriously, I thought this Adam/Stella thing was just a thing to get fans to go crazy, but it wouldn't actually happen, but know that I've read Melina's interview-thing, I'm not so sure. I pray we are wrong and it is not Adam. Maybe it'll be some random person we don't know....OMG! Isn't Flack kissing some girl in the promo? I mean, it didn't look like Stella, but maybe it is! I mean, I want SMACked, but I'd rather see her with Flack than Adam. Either way, I'm not happy about it.

Melina made me break my spoiler-free thing :( But this threatens the security of my ship, so I will live with it.

And to think I was so excited to see the premiere...

I'll talk to you all soon. I'll still keep the faith in the power of SMACked. I think we should wear green again. Maybe it'll help. Love ya.

Axel

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i agree - stella not going to mac would just be weird, it's like he's the one she always goes to and it's not as though they have had a falling out recently - or at least not one they haven't patched up again. although stella & sid (stid?) would be brilliant :lol:

yeah, that's pretty much my thought on it too.

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

DONT GIVE UP HOPE YOU GUYS!!! I think it is Mac because she does not refer to which promo and I think it is the conversation one with Mac. The promo with her in the black bra is from RND if they had somthing going with Adam they would at least have a newer picture. Besides they are going out of the way to suggest Adam and the new girl. When Melina refers to the part of "its been six years" its Mac who has been with the show for six years not Adam and she and others have been suggesting that Mac and Stella would not get together in the near future and I think that is the Surprise she is refering to. Adam and Stella do NOT have the Chemistry of Mac and Stella and trying to suggest it just doesnt fly. They are trying to throw us off! Is it Wednesday yet? I'm EXCITED!!!!!!!

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

see I'm torn in half right now, part of me feels likes it's going to be Mac and Stella but the other half of me is saying Adam and Stella... but i have to agree with you on that they didnt think Mac and Stella's relationship anytime soon so that would be a huge shocker for me too, and its complicated Mac is Stella's boss, partner and best frend and with Adam he's just crushing on her, he's to scared of Mac to do something like that with the love of his life...

i bet they are just messing with our minds, they want us to be pissed off at the fact that they make us believe Adam and Stella would happen, they know alot of people would be ticked off...

so I'm trying not to get too emotional from spoilers, but its not working that well as of late... and the sneak peek shows Stella upset that Danny and Mac went with no back up... and the promo pics with Adam and the new girl look promising

TWO MORE FULL DAYS and 25 hours i believe so

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! :shifty:

and AXEL, CONGRATS!!!! o/ we can all celebrate with some tequila (i loooove tequila!). hmm well i'm gonna drink one for you tonight, is that okay? ;)

10. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

okay I haven't read through all what you said but I can say this much, the clip with Stella in her bra is NEW. She was in this white nightie, lace thingy in RND in the peephole thing. BUT as someone said, she does say teaser, not promo, so she might as well refer to the mac/stella conversation...

I'm very worried though, I just don't see it happening. I mean, SMacked sure, but the other couple, just not doing it.

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello All!!

May I scream?

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:
    I do really hope that the interview Melina gave is once more misleading us!!!!!!! I won't read the general thread any longer till Wednesday period. I will stay put and wait. Too freaking bad I will watch the premiere on Thursday. Ugh!!!!:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

12. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI, ALL! ^^ who's on their countdown for season 6 raise their hands! o/ lol

hey there, englebarn! :) i sure hope you're right, specially because i totally agree with you: can't imagine any of them with anyone else! *except stella making out with the fireman-hottie as for a jealouse mac ;)*

(((((fieryred)))) tell me about it! :( i'm soooo angry at that POSSIBILITY!
    but let's wait, shall we? it's probably better!!

HELP!
    i've got a question for you, my smacked experts! ;) during 9/11 events, was stella living in ny and already working with mac?

kiss and hugs! x

13. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hi Shippy mou, there is no specific information suggesting that Stella was or was not living in NY. I think she was because all her conversations about the past was reffering to NY.

14. Queenie

Queenie Witness

I don't have a good feeling about this. I mean what Melina said on that interview and those promos. I think I'm going to throw up. :angryrazz:
    This is getting ridiculous! I think the writers are on drugs or something!
    They should change the writers. I volunteer to be the new one. :p
    I swear if Stella and Adam get together or whatever I'm going to get so angry and upset that no one should be anywhere near me. :vulcan:

I'm still hoping that it's going to be Mac & Stella but like I said, I don't have a good feeling about this.
    I loooooved the sneak peek. I think it's adorable and THAT'S 100% how Mac & Stella are. That sneak peek made me melt.

I'm scared but also excited about the new season. I just hope for my sake and everyone else sake that didn't screw up.

15. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Smackies,

the day has come where I unite with you and demand Smacked :D....., but only in preference to this Adam/Stella-thing :lol:.
    I love Adam and Stella, but the two together seems so out of this world, unless TPTB haven´t thought out a really, really, brilliant and logical story as to why these two come together, then this idea can only fail miserably, not to mention it could destroy these wonderful characters. :rolleyes:.

Hugs from the temporarily converted, but still stubborn NUT :D----> Debbiiiiiiiiiieeee, where are you, this historical moment won´t repeat itself :D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.