CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*panties explode*

Too bad the BIG scene doesn't involve mankissing and sexy, sexy saxophone music.

Or does it? MWUAHAHAHAHA! :devil:

*cough* Yes. Me = sleep nao. Thank you kindly for the picture and the other spoilers posted recently. :)

2. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

awesome pic! AJ's eyes are amazing. so hypnotizing. :eek: lol.

i saw the press release and i was so bored that i typed out the lat/long on google earth. that lat/long is actually central park, or at least very close to it. probably something significant happened there during the ep.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That pic has Fay written all over it! :D Too cute!!!! I wonder what this big scene is???

On the topic of Flack, I don't see him breaking over this either. That's just not Flack. Danny breaks, but Flack is made of stronger stuff. I can see a (somewhat) dark path for him because what happened was a terrible loss for him, but at his core he's a together guy. It will be interesting to see how he spins out of control (if that's what they're going for) for a while.

4. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

dat pic makes me go Awwwwwwwww every time I see it :D, thanks Perlnoir for reposting here. Made me smile all over again. Impossible not to really :lol:

ya made me curious, so I took a sec on my break to do the same. Looks to literally be a meteorlogical tower location (KNYC); mebbe it's also a kind of general navigational waypoint for NYC & Central Park etc. Who knows. Also not far too from the Park precinct from what came up.​

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

this just in from hill's twitter:
    (his bit is in caps!)

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Cute pic! :D I'm quite looking forward to this episode focusing on Hawkes a bit, he deserves it!

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

^ This is 6.06 the ep we find out about his money woes? Or are there other Hawkes stories to look forward to I somehow missed out on spoilers for?

ETA. Well.

What a thread killing post this was. :shifty::p Natural talent.

How about. Has anybody else seen this reputed CTV promo?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  8. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

You can find new picture on Belgapicture

9. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

There's a few behind the scenes one's in there in addition to promotional, man, Eddie is looking as great as ever! :drool:

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]Very Beautifull

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

So I guess Flack not wearing a suit is the international symbol for "All is not well in the world of Flack." :lol: :rolleyes: He's all unshaven and wrinkley and stuff. A good look for Eddie, but I hope they don't keep Flack that way for too long.

12. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

The top button on his shirt's also undone... Mmm... While I hate to see a man hurt, damn, is he sexy. :D

And how blue are AJ's eyes in that picture! Holy goodness...

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures. :D

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oooh lovely photo - i'll go over to belga now :) i guess that look does suggest that all's not well in flackland, but he looks nice! i like a bit of scruffy myself so it's all good. it's odd that i like mac and flack so much anyway, they are the smartest dressed people in csi, i normally go for indie kid scruffy rebel types, not smartly dressed authority figures. something is wrong with me...:guffaw::guffaw:

14. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Omg, that one is even better than the other one I saw! :eek:

Am I a horrible person for being excited for the actual episodes where they pan in character's faces? :lol:

Because that is a very good look for Eddie- er, I mean Flack. ;) And no, your not wrong Lisa, because scruffiness makes the man! Especially with Flack, who is always so clean shaven, I loved it in the past when he had just a hint of five o' clock shadow, now the darker shadow is even more sexy. :drool:

15. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

These pics are great at least we've got that to make us wait :( I wonder why we can find sneakpeeks CSI and CSI Miami a lot of promo but New York nothing I'm dying to see the CTV promo I suppose they know we all are :scream::scream: and:drool::drool: one more week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.