Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That's who that is. So we have Mac's parents in the first episode?? I thought it was later on??? :confused:

I'm sure Gary had something to do with casting the roles of Mac's parents. Oh, and thanks for the lovely pictures of Gary/Mac. They are making my Saturday morning. ;)

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thanks for those pics sam! :drool::drool::drool: i was just wondering what to watch tonight - i think i've just decided to watch a midnight clear. again. it'll be like the 50th time but i don't mind :) or i could watch om&m for the 75th time ;)

3. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

....*checks off list of CSI: NY guy butts I have seen* :lol::lol:

Now all that's left is Eddie and AJ...:devil:

4. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

sam222!!

OMG, I GET TO CHOOSE?!?! hahahaha :D may i explore you a lil' bit more and ask for BOTH? sam222, i'm about to cook a cake for you as a HUGE thank you gift! :p LOL!

((LISASIMPSON!))

OMG! OMFG!!! gee, lisasimpson, that helps me A LOT! (NOTE: sam222, i still want yours and from anyone else! :D LOL!!) thaaank you! i'm thinking of way to pay you back. but i believe it's hard, since i could only do it with gary pics.... right? ;) or maybe i could try sending gary himself to you, wrapped in a red rubbon. would take be okay? ;)

sam222, AGAIN and for good now:

*and shipper angel goes drooling*

SAM222! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! i've got another gary wrapped with a ribbon to your house right away!

i swear to you guys i could lick him all over... i think you do get my point.

> question: the first pic, is it the one when stella sees mac's scar? which episode is it from?

THANKS, KIDS! I CAN HONESTLY SAY I LOVE YOU! ;) ;***

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ as for the scar pic, i'm pretty sure it's charge of this post at the end of s2, just after he gets out of the bombed building. but i'm not 100% so don't quote me on it ;)

:guffaw:YES PLEASE!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

here are those impostor pics that someone was wanting (well, that someone said they'd like to see - let's face it we ALL wanted them really:lol:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello all you Taylor-Girls here!!!!

First of all, thanks again for all those wonderful pics:drool::drool::drool:
    and especially to you dear shippyangel, who asked for them and put this idea in our head!!!!

Dear ltdanfan, a hearty welcome from me too!!!!
    Enjoy this place here, you will have a lot of fun...:devil::devil:

Dear Sam,
    thank you very much for the "thread rules" here!!!! You brought it to the point!!!! (BTW, where is Jools really???)

So while we are at it I have found some other pics to this topic::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

and this:
    [​IMG]

Keep on drooling girls:drool::drool::drool:

Udonna:)

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

@Sam and Tina, Jools is back for the next month. :devil: Sorry my dears, I was a bit under the weather and a little surgery. :( But you're pics cheered me up :drool::drool::drool: I'll try to come in more often till my holiday, then I gotta leave Gary in your capable hands for 14 days while I'm lazying around on a Mexican beach. :lol::lol:

Welcome to Lilmzhappy, Shippyangel, Ltdanfan, Perlnor and Mac's Girl.

Y're gonna love this board. Now rules, like Sam mentioned? :devil::devil::devil:
    Bring loads of buckets. We don't like to clean up after we're done here.:p
    Mind slippery floors for the above reason. Yes I know, we are a messy group. :lol:
    While uploading pics, give us a drool alert first, we do not want to faint and fall of our chairs. :cool:
    Cleaning up keyboards after we're done drooling is a must. You're only excuse not to is when your nose is stuck to your screen. :lol:
    Sam covered all the other rules.
    Last but not least, bring loads of pictures. :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

GOOD Morning! :)

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLSSSS!!!! I've missed you my vicked friend!!!:D I hope you've recovered well. :) I know you'd show up sooner or later and tell more about basics here! :lol: I totally forgot "the drooling alert!":lol: Maybe cause I foroget it all the time! :guffaw:Have a nice holiday and see ya after two weeks.:) We'll take A GOOD care for him! :thumbsup: And you're pic is amazing...he's soooo handsome!!!

Talking about warnings...UDONNA! Your pic almost caused me to choke my coffee! :lol:MY GOD WHAT....:censored: I'd have wanted to be on the bed waiting for him...:devil::devil::devil::devil:

That was ME! :lol: I wanted to get pics cause I can't freeze the film all day long!!:guffaw: (My folks might start to get suspicious...:alienblush:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH *lisasimpson* !!!!

*runs to give a big hug*

You're welcome.:) It was fun for me to figure out where I could get those pics...:lol: And believe me WE ALL would lick him all over, if we could...:devil:
    I just feel slightly sorry for him...having so much girls flocking at his heels...:lol: well it's not our fault that he's so damn handsome :drool::drool::drool:

and yeah I could take ary wrapped with a ribbon anyday!!! :lol:

You're right. It is seaon2 finale: Charge of this post. Great ep. I try to find that pic where Stella stares at scar....camera has VERY NICE zoom on his chest!!!:p

Bingo!!! :D
    [​IMG]

Let's keep the theme on the same,huh? ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then something quite reverse...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
    Would you be able to resist if Gary is looking at you like that on the last two pics???:adore:

9. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Awww, Stu! Next to Spence, he's my all-time fave Gary role :)

Hmm, gotta catch up on all the posts I've missed. More later!

10. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

:lol:
    I certainly wouldnt, Id probably melt into a large pile of gooey stuff. :lol: BTW what film are the shots of him with long hair and the tattoo from:confused:

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Jools is back!!!!!
    Hi my dear, hope you are feeling better now!!!!
    You know, you can trust in us, we will take care of Gary while you are away:devil::evil::devil::evil: ( he will have no chance to escape..:drool::drool:)

Dear Sam,
    my reliable friend for hot stuff!!!!! Thank you my dear!!!!

And if Gary look at me this way, I would probably talk nonsense ( after I am awake from fainting...)

Dear MacĀ“s Girl,

these seducing pics :drool::drool: are from "Reindeer Games"...

Dear RanMa, happy to read from you again!! We missed you!!!

A wonderful sunday to you all!!

Udonna:)

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I'd do the same...:lol::lol::lol: Just a thought of waking from his strong arms...:devil::devil::devil:see his lovely green eyes...:adore::adore::adore::adore: I'd faint again!:guffaw:

I'd be hard not to kiss him for holding me...:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

Here's couple more pics from Stu...:adore::adore::adore: cause he's such a sweetie...actually Gary is...but... :lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

reindeer games :) oh, except it was called deception in the uk (because clearly no other film ever had been called deception!) - it had charlize theron (who's always great) and ben affleck who for once wasn't awful. it's pretty silly but it has a good couple of twists - i like it!

haha you mean you don't talk nonsense anyway? ;);) hehe, i would too!

i love stu, he's a lovely character, and spence is also great :D but i don't think they're my all time favourites - that would be austin in true west, followed by mother in AMC and george in OM&M :D oh and kevin dunne in snake eyes
    i always like truly evil characters
    :D

sam222 no worries for the impostor pics - let's face it it was hardly a problem for me to look at them again ;)

that pic from ransom that udonna (i think!) posted was a very very good screen cap, he's in front of that mirror for a really short time, someone was very quick with their trigger finger ;)

oh and one more thing: this was just posted elsewhere, i thought you girlies might like it (and how odd is that caricature!?) :D:D

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/2009/sep/04/lt-dan-rocks-out/

i *love* the bit about the recruits going nuts and the instructors getting annoyed - genius :D

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  14. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Holy Batman, how could I forget sweet George?

I still haven't seen AMC yet, despite having gotten it oh, I dunno, more than a year ago *facepalm*

Didn't like Commander Dunne so much but that's probably because I loathe Nic Cage hence I'm biased against the film, eheh.

I'm still looking for It's the Rage and Bruno(?). Unfortunately, my Gary-stash lacks essentials. I don't have George Wallace either :(

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

watch it! it's looooovely! i love that film so much. the book is incredible as well and (unlike a lot of films) they keep it very much like the book and do a very good job of it. actually one character gets changed completely but i think works better in the film than the book. weird! anyway, you should watch it, it's great :D

yeah, i hate nic cage as well, he's SO annoying. however, i like kevin dunne because he hates nic cage too! see, it's perfect!:guffaw::guffaw:

bruno is aka "the dress code" - i think the dress code was its US title but bruno was the international title. i have all of those, and a few others that don't get mentioned often (that champ season, made up, my name is bill w etc etc, not to mention true west which i mention all the time because i think it's the best thing since sliced bread - or should that be sliced toast?! ;)). bruno is very very strange but i really liked it, it was oddball and quirky, if a little cheesy at the end. it's the rage is odd - the overall film is pretty bad, but gary is fantastic in it, he's so funny. george wallace is really excellent, much better than truman. as for the others, i really liked that championship season - it's very hard to make what is basically a 2-hour conversation between 5-6 men in a room into a good film but they do - the acting in that is outstanding. gary's character really appealed to me because he was the alcoholic, cynical one who was too blunt for his own good - he reminded me of me a bit (well, not so much now but in the past i would be drunk all the time and i've always been a cynical bugger) - i really liked that character a lot. and he had a couple of humourous moments too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.