Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I can't stop looking at Adam, he looks HOT! Ahh, I can't wait for the new season! I am going to miss Adam but at least he'll be on for this season =)

2. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

3. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

4. dione1984

dione1984 Dead on Arrival

So I woke up after sleeping for about 14hrs :lol: to a tweet from adam saying he's gonna be on the Steve Harvey show. So when I tuned in, Tyler went back and forth being him and Madea and it was funny as hell! then they got Adam via the cell phone. The 2 females of that show is IN LOVE with Adam. They introduced him as the SEXY Adam Rodriguez and Nephew Tommy called him Mexico and Adam laughed so hard of it. His phone started getting some static or something and Tyler told him to go stand by the window and that he needs to stop using those pre paid phones then he put Adam on the spot about how cheap he is and told Adam to tell us what type of car he drives. Adam said he drives a '01 Honda and everybody was like wtf! he then said he doesnt make Tyler Perry money, lol. Then the crew asked Adam how was it working with Tariji (spelling?), Tyler, Mary, etc. He said he had the best time of his life from the first take and then Tyler brought up the infamous kiss,lol, Tyler said that they were doing a scene on the couch and they started kissing and he had to look at the script to see if he wrote that in and when he was like "thats not in the script, lol" and he just let them go at it. While he's explaining this you could hear Adam laughing hard in the background and they asked Adam where the hell did they get the idea of kissing or sumthing like that and if it was chemistry, and he said yeah but Tariji started kissing him and that he wasnt going to turn that down. They also asked who's funnier Tyler or Madea he said that Tyler is cause he never met Madea then they introduced Madea to him and Madea started talking Spanish and they asked Adam to talk spanish and Madea was like "he dont know no damn spanish"! lol and he said he know some to get by and Tyler asked him to tell the people when the movie comes out in Spanish. He messed up on a couple of words but that was enough for the 2 females of the radio show to start blowing kisses over the phone to him, lol. Sorry for the long post but I thought you guys would love a detailed post of the interview. If I remember anything else I'll post it:)

5. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

HAAH Oh man that so funny@!!! Its even funnier that he's got an 01 cause I do tooo! Man 0 man ment to be!

6. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

LOL! thank you so much, April!! This is great, you have a great ear!!

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah thanks for posting that! I too am like WTF to Adam driving a 2001 Honda!! :eek: I mean he may not make "Tyler Perry money" but still, I no doubt make a hell of a lot less than Adam and I drive a nicer car!! I never would have thought of him as cheap!! Then again, he could just be humble. Ya know just b/c he makes a fair amount of money doesn't mean he has to spend like crazy or drive a super fancy car...however, something tells me he might just be cheap :lol::lol:

8. dione1984

dione1984 Dead on Arrival

^^^^he sounds humble to me. He said something else pertaining to his car but i cant really remember how he said it. Oh and I think it was one female radio host, Shirly Strawberry,not 2. He told her that he has a special place in his heart for her,lol, i mean she calling him hot and sexy and after he spoke some spanish, Nephew Tommy was like here you go again or something like that to Shirly. It was a fun interview, very funny. Also the Tyler Perry Show that will feature the cast of ICDB is sort of a test to see if the audience like it and if we do, it may be a new thing Tyler will do.....a talk show. And he wants your honest opinion on that show too. :) Im still trying to find out if there is a podcast of the interview

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Adam was on Good Day NY this morning talking about the movie and his appearances throughout the season on Miami

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/good_day_ny/090908_adam_rodriguez

Thanks to Adam's yahoo group for the info

Also catch the cast of I Can Do Bad All By Myself on ET tomorrow night...not sure if Adam's gonna be there, but I am guessing he will be.

10. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey! FINALLY got to meet Adam last night :)beer::beer::beer::drool::drool::adore: ) on behalf of the Yahoo Group at the I Can Do Bad All By Myself red carpet premiere in NYC! Such a cool, and sweeeeeet man!!

We have some footage and pics coming this week to the Yahoo Group and group twitter account, so visit, join, follow... take a look!!

Links are below! Join to stay updated on his next move!!

Talk to you guys later!

Carla
    Adam Yahoo Group Staff Member

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That is soooo awesome....I am sooo jealous!

I just saw on his twitter page and TV Guide that he is joining the cast of Ugly Betty!!! :D

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-Adam-Rodriguez-1009551.aspx

So far he is scheduled for 5 eps but a source says that his stay will possible be extended

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  12. calleighfan06

calleighfan06 Dead on Arrival

I don't know if this was already said on here, BUT Adam is supposed to be on Ugly Betty this season. He starts on Friday, so he'll be on Mondays and Thursdays for a bit :)

I can do Bad Cast on TBS @ 11,
    Oh and he's supposed to be on 106 n park Thursday, i think :)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Congrats to Adam on the new gig on Ugly Betty. I am certainly going to miss him on CSI: Miami, but I will look forward to seeing him back on Miami throughout the season.

Can't wait to see the movie, I am hearing wonderful things. :D

14. calleighfan06

calleighfan06 Dead on Arrival

It's a Tyler Perry film w/ Madea, its guaranteed to be a box office smash

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I love Ugly Betty. It will be good to see Adam in a comedy.
    It seems like he is doing well for himself. Good Luck to him :)