CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I think having trouble believing it is part of the realism of grief in some ways. People really do act ooc but I understand what you mean about it making sense within the context. I guess if Flack does do 'it' (whatever 'it' is) then it has to sit within Flack being in a state that is affecting all aspects of his life. We already know that he 'freezes' at a scene which is pretty unlike him so I'm kind of open to anything from him at the moment.

I must admit that as soon as I saw the spoilers for ep 4 I 'knew' we'd be seeing him out of the chair sooner rather than later. I'm hesitant to be too critical seeing as the season hasn't even started yet but I really, really would have preferred to have seen a slow build to Danny's troubles. I know that's not necessarily realistic bearing in mind he's not a patient guy and he's going to be frustrated from the get go. But, I'd like to see him slowly losing hope and momentum - maybe somehow driven by the hope that they've told him he will walk with a lot of work then him realising just how painful that work is and becoming despondent. Of course all that can happen in just a handful of episodes but it would be much more compelling if we as the viewer can see it playing out over a whole season. My money is on him losing the cane by the mid season point and being back to 'normal'.

And yup, definitely agree with the no painkiller addiction storyline :rolleyes:

2. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

-ahem- :lol: I agree wholeheartedly.

And if Flack wants to get cozy with someone to feel better he should get cozy with Danny...not some herpes-infested random girl from a bar...:shifty:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  3. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

So very excited for S6 now that I've seen the promos. Somehow it's not real until I see those. Very excited about how they are going to handle it. I like Mac narrating, if they do the first show like the promo. Danny is going to be great trying to handle the changes in his life and the limitations.

It's funny, but I wouldn't think Adam and Stella were in the bedroom scene together if they hadn't put the sepia tones on both shots. I think they are playing with us just a bit. I really hope they don't get the two of them together. Eww. They have nothing in common at all.

I know there are plenty who won't give a rat's ass, but seeing Lindsay hysterical over Danny's injuries might just be interesting. She was so low key in Snow Day when she saw how beat up he was. She usually keeps her emotions so buttoned up that I don't think we've ever seen her really come unglued yet. Yes, we've seen her angry or hurt but not scared like that.

Flack is going to be hard to watch. I'm getting the hankies ready now because I have a feeling I'm going to need them.

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thanks for posting that! :D

:guffaw::guffaw:

i agree. it'll be a great story as emo danny really is the best kind of danny, imho, and it'll give carmine some hefty work to do. i think it'll be good, i just hope they don't undermine it by having him miraculously doing the NY marathon in a few weeks time!

edit - this is the 334th post but as the forum view said this post was reply number 333, i feel it is my duty to start stalking mac ;)

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Oh!!! Thanks for the link Messer fan!!! :eek: The promo got me very intrigued (Adam in bed?! That's how he gets evidence/confession? :lol:) and I loved the Danny bits even though it was pretty predictable for a Danny storyline (that he's the one that got injured). I guess what saves the day is that Carmine is a very good actor. Besides, it's been a while we haven't seen drama for Danny that didn't involved Lindsay so that will definitively be like a breath of fresh air. Danny will rise from the ashes lol

I think exactly like you, but with the one spoiler about Flack I'm really wondering in which direction they will go with him. Of all the characters for this season, he's the one that no one can predict for sure how he will react, how he will cope with grief, etc. I still think Sam would be the right person to come up to him and try to offer help. Even if she didn't know about Angell, she'll know he's not alright just by his weird, unusual behaviour. If it is not Sam, I'm really curious who it will be (I think probably all the CSIs will try something) and how it will be played out. Will Flack become aggressive because his colleges/friends ask a lot of questions? He's naturally short-tempered, add to that a lot of workload, exhaustion... he'd probably snap at someone eventually. Again, we really don't know what will happen with him and that's what is exciting! Now that I think about it... it will be the first "real" drama storyline for Flack! :D

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Slutty Adam using his body to solve crime? I wouldn't be totally against watching that. :lol: (Bonus points if he feels dirty and cries and Sheldon comforts him. :devil:)

7. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha! I wouldn't be against watching that either :lol: Now, do you think he'll use his body for promotions? :devil: I heard that once you start selling your body, it never ends...:guffaw:

8. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Random Question, does anyone know when we will find out what special features will be on the CSI: NY season 5 DVD???

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

There's this, according to TV Shows on DVD:

No commentaries? :confused:

10. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I listened to the promo again and Danny doesnt say "I can't feel my legs" he says
    "I can't move my legs" so sounds as if he can feel them just not move them. So...

I dont know where I am going with this... lol

11. Cyn-B-Demented

C'mon! :( Commentaries are da shit. I loved the commentaries Eddie and Pam did for Season 3 DVD! I believe it was for S3, correct me if I'm wrong lol

I'm not sure how much time it takes out of the actors' schedule/life to make commentaries but it would be awesome if for each seaons's DVD one actor would comment his/her favourite episode. Just sayin'. (CSI Santa Claus, can you hear me?)

:lol: Yeah, it did caught my attention too. I wonder what it tells about the damages :confused: Is it a "critical hit"? Forgive my gamer lingo :lol:

Maybe it's too soon to judge based on a glimpse of acting but Anna seem to have portrayed the shock-horror-OMGz really well. So that is also a sign of hope and excitement for S6! Her reaction looked sincere to me. Again, maybe I should wait to see the entire scene/episode lol

And what is it with Stella and Adam being sexy unleashed beasts?! :lol: That is also an intrigue to me! Has the lab transformed into a Lab/Brothel? Mac is the pimp? Stella the Madame?

12. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

:)yay I wasnt hearing things lol :lol:
    I must have listened to that 50 times and I thought that was what he said
    I don't really know but i think it is better if you can feel your legs but not move them than not feel them at all

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

completely agree!

:lol::lol::lol:

i like commentaries too - the writers' commentary on recycling is really funny :) it seems a little like bonus features are getting fewer every dvd, maybe that's just me. having said that my favourite one is on s4 dvd "art imitates 2nd life" - just for that bit where hill suggests they ask gary whether learning to flirt like a girl had any impact at home, nudge nudge wink wink etc. i love that bit:guffaw:

genius idea!

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Another reason for me NOT to buy S5 DVDs. :( Every year it seems like the "bonus" material gets suckier and suckier.

15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Welcome to the world of Region 2. I don't think we've had commentaries since S1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.