Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Hola! Senorita's:

Anyways Pleni I see what your saying... i doubt there will be a romantic kiss, it probably will be a kiss like my avatar for the most part...

now my brain's thinking again... two things:
    1. I wonder what will be in store for us in episode 6.16?? hopefully its something because 16 is a magical number so is 24 now, but as i was saying

2. Oh yeah, and i wonder if someone will offer someone to possibly stay at their place... will it be Stella mou or sexy ex'Marine Mac?? it happened every other season so lets keep our fingers crossed and will they say yes (IDK about that??) but if Stella offers then i dont know

2. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Wow I haven't been here in forever, sorry Smackies! RL has totally grabbed me, plus I got a new laptop and it's charger got fried during the storm where a tornado nearly hit us. We didn't get hit but my bedroom is not worth sleeping in (broken windows, water damage etc)

As for the topic..

Well I want one of two things to happen:

1: Something to happen to Mac's place. Don't get me wrong, I love his place, it's so... Mac, but for SMack sake I want a bomb or something to go off and leave Mac homeless. Stella will then (hopefully) offer him a place to say which he'll (hopefully) accept. We get an adorable morning scene with them in the kitchen holding coffee cups and smiling at each other.

2: A real kiss. OR even just Mac kissing Stella on the cheek ANYTHING!!

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family!~ I haven't been here in a few days but I'm back now :)

WELCOME BACK ALIEN! Those two things are what I want to happen. I'm loving your morning scene idea with the coffee. That would be irresistibly cute :adore: And a real kiss would be nice :) Mac must initiate it! I can't stress that enough. I hope you're listening TPTB.

I found the most adorable picture of Mac and Stella today on deviantart.

http://pyrotechnition.deviantart.com/art/my-personal-bubble-128807727

I didn't make it, but whoever did is awesome :) If this ever happened in the show, I think I'd faint.

Talk to you all soon. Love ya :)

Axel

P.S.
    Where is Gio??

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

first off i got to say is that that avatar was insanely cool i wish it would happen on the show, but we can only imagine... lol

and it's not just Gio it seems like the whole family disappeared... please dont do this to us for one there is no one to talk to right now and Gio is the holder of the gutter

anyways i just wanted to input something and two weeks 6 days, and counting...

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hello, everybody! :) i've got to do some catching up, apparently. i've been missing you guys...

welcome, nircelene! :) you're gonna feel quite comfortable in here! ;)

sou brasileira, também! e o pessoal aqui é mega simpático, então, bem vinda! poste bastante! :D

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My stupid PC and Facebook keep me busy (especially my stupid PC grrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Alien---> sorry for the tornado but i am very glad you are back here my dear! :D
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I can't help but celebrate your creation and i can't help but sgree with every single point!:bolian: if something/anything happens to his place he could go to Stella's loving arms:drool::drool::drool: and i dunno...but i guess something could happen between them...maybe a kiss:drool::drool::drool::drool:

(well if our people are generous with us:p If not, we can always use mental darts against them:p

Alison my dear--->
    Ummm i don't have enough inspiration for writing lately but if you want, you can ask me and i can provide some ideas;)

NUT, beloved NUT i will answer later! (when this PC finally works!:lol:

my hugs and love to all Debb:thumbsup:

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello SMACsters!!!
    /Buing a new PC for Deb.....
    /sending new PC to Deb............... Congratulation Deb you just recieved a new P/C!!!!!

(crossing my fingers and sending brainwaves with your idea to TBTP!!!) But hell Mac sometimes he can be so naive that he will prefer to sleep in the office.. :brickwall: But hey maybe our good Stella will offer to make him dinner to eat properly :devil::devil::drool::drool: and who knows the dinner will be accominied by wine the wine will make them tipsy... And... ok you have imagination what will follow :lol: ;)

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Been counting them down my friend!!

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family :)

Deb, i know this has been said before, but you need a Mac :) I wish I had one so badly...doesn't matter which :devil:

SEASON 6 IS STARTING SOON!!! :D :D :D :D If you can't tell, I'm excited :lol: Seriously, I really want some new episodes, although last night I finally saw the one where Danny gets trapped in the panic room. No SMACked scenes, but I did get to see worried mama Stella :adore:

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Love ya :)

Axel

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Really? Did I miss a spoiler or something???? :lol:

HMM now as much as I love Mac and Stella I'm not sure about this. I know I've said I like how they are, they are a couple without showing us all the struggles of becoming a couple. I like that much better. We see them working together as they always have.

If TPTB want to show them in a relationship, I say, like the rest of you, take is slow. More hand touching, more of Mac touching her back :drool: (I love it when he does that to her ;) ) Stuff like that. A kiss? Well if it's done right I guess. But I think they have already kissed. ;)

11. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

*knock kncok*
    Hello? may I enter?
    First of all...well sorry for not being in here at all lately, youtube & facebook kept me really busy whenever I was on th computer but anyway I just bumped it to say that I freaking miss Mac & Stella and this thread of course. I really can't wait for the next season to get my weekly smacked fix (because apparently I've been getting unfaithful to them : ))
    Since TPTB disappointed us last year and the year before my hopes aren't that high for anything spectacular to happen between them, but let's keep dreaming :lol:.
    Anyway I made two new smacked videos, go check out the links in the video thread (shipper central)
    xoxo

12. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

THEY ARE GOING TO KISS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
  13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey guys, :).

Please remember that any information, spoilers, etc MUST be placed in spoiler boxes so that we don't disturb those who don't follow spoilers.

Also, please remember the three sentence rule when posting. Thank you.

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear smacked family !!![​IMG]

It´s quite a long time that I have posted here. Less time, facebook ( that´s an addiction too) ..... have prevented me from posting. But I refered all the postings and discussions here....and I understand both point of views.

The romantic side in me says: they belong to each other, they are made for each other they must become a couple to be complete in their lives.

The other side in me says: can it really work ? in a team with the boss, is Mac really ready for a relationship and (the fans here who are also in the Mac/Gary-thread know that I love and adore this man:drool::drool::drool:) does he really deserve such a wonderful person like STella?? Because he can be sometimes very very difficult!!!! I really don´t know - I will enjoy S5 on tv (it´s the first time that it is shown here on tv in austria) and wait what S 6 will bring!

[​IMG]

One thing is for sure: Both are so cute together:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

I wish you a great saturday evening, my friends!!!
    (Maybe we meet on facebook later!!!!)

Udonna:)

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Dear AnJella your videos are AMAZING!! !! !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.