Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

OH YEAH!!! Bring it on!:thumbsup:Id LOVE to see Mac "Care about her"

I think Mac was respecting Stella privacy. He knew she was badly "Assulted" especially mentally and he was being mindful and respectful of that, he did not want to "Push himself" on her. He did the best he could, offering any thing she wanted or needed without demanding she take it. Considering what Frankie just did, knowing Stella as he does he was "being protective from afar" if you know what I mean.

On topic of GFD:
    It is great to see just how far there friendship has evolved..This time Mac DID get personally involved:thumbsup:

2. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello SMACsters!!

Debbie->
    Opote thes Debbie mou (means: whenever you want to)

Lori ->
    Hehe meh too!! I think these will be the best SMAC scenes!

Axel -> As always lovelly pics!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I tried to post earlier but light must be cut in order to connect everything later :eek:

Mary mou,

awwwww I like this one :D Epharisto, Mary mou :bolian:
    you know what? I have been checking in Facebook, youtube and even here and it was voted as the fav episode in all cases. EVERYONE talked about it and all people melted in the same scenes too I confess that moment is so special because he finally said something she wanted to much to hear:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:. I mean , in 5.16 she was so sad when she realized Mac did really cared for Ella. Probably because she was afraid in some unconcious level he had deeper feelings for Ella. However I LOVED when he said "Because i care about you" :adore::adore::adore:They didn't analyze his words because it wasn't the appropiate moment. However both of them could tell something was "in the air" I wonder if Melina knew the revolution it was going to provoque

dear Lori--->
    Could be similar to what she did when Mac was wounded in Charge of this post??? She was worried about him but she didn't push him to talk about that wound on his chest. He did it just because he wanted her to know :bolian:
    Hey Axel, darling! :D --->
    I just love that scene with all my heart when they both met at the museum. It was so special!:adore::adore::adore: She was so shy And Mac was too but being the one giving the surprise made him for sure about his actions
    AHHHHHHHH And i LOVED when he explained to the Detective and theMuseum Lady how Stell got that paint

Kat!!!!-->
    I remember our Anjee was upset with him for the same reason. He was so focused he could't realize she wasn't totally recovered from the Frankie experience. What should we say? Men! :p

could you believe it? I took this Quiz "Which CSI female character are you" Guess who i am NO, no my Stella! I am THE VIRUS (I keep insisting some hacker was playing with my account ):guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    No, The episode is repeated earlier because the guy who makes the shcedule loved GfD :drool::thumbsup:

Miss Alison!Miss Alison!--> you better don't dissapear or i will track with Stella Bonasera. I will tell her you has kidnapped Detective Taylor. I don't think you would like to face Rambo Stella, huh? ;)

I am starting to think Stella mou also showed this thing of " I respect your space meanwhile you heal" after Aiden was fired. He was upset but Stella offered her help but she didn't push him

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She was so upset in 5.22 and he noticed it! :D

[​IMG]

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

great... now you gave me an idea :devil::devil: thanks, but now I can't I love Stella, but not Rambo Stella... so she can keep the sexy:drool: Detective:drool:Taylor:drool::drool: :D

okay now the reason why I'm here, a while back i was talking about SMacked scene where Mac found out that Diakos was murdered and Stella called in sick so she could do something she shouldn't have... even though I was glad because we got GFD... okay so now I'm rambling... i watched the scene like ten times just to get all the words, so here it is if you guys were wondering: and i wont do Stella... Mac, Stella... Mac cuz that will get on my nerves:

so Stella walks in Mac's office while he is looking at files:
    You wanted to see me?
    How you feeling? *see her sexy ex-Marine was worried*
    Uh... better. *almost blows her cover*
    Good, *smiles* I wanted you to be the first to know... we found your white whale... communications got a 911 from an unidentified female caller. When units responded they found Sebastian Diakos murdered (hands her the file)
    Wow, do we know who killed him?
    Not yet, major crimes is handling the investigation and they're asking us for some assistance.
    Let me take it.
    I'm sorry Stell. *he called her Stell :D* What I said before still stands, I cant have you investigating... your too emotionally invovled *cares about her emotions... how sweet* Diakos tried to kill you- I'm gonna handle this one personally *see he's going to make the people pay for Stella coming anywhere near dead*
    You already have so much on your plate, Mac *she wants to give him a break since he's busy (and doesnt want to blow her cover, but lets leave that out shall we :D)*
    I know how much this means to you (long pause)
    Mac... *she was going to tell him but knew her friendship with him is important and trying to keep it where it is (even though ruined shortly and then made up fantastically*
    Yeah.
    Thank you.
    Your welcome.
    (She leaves, and Mac looks up as she leaves looking super worried) :adore::adore:

good thing none of this got deleted as I was writing this convo... I was going to explain at what i thought at the end but i pretty much did that during it so it would be easy

so happy Debbs I'm back and will never dissappear for that long again... and I'm so happy I got all this down... so later :D

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thank You sucker4-smacked. I rememer that scene had the butterflies flying al over in my stomach when that scene aired. The more drama that builds up, the biger the finale. And our finale for the arc was stupendous.

Our SMacked filled episode is this Wednesday?!?!?!?!? YAY!!! Remind me to get all my laundry done before hand. ;)

[​IMG]
    It's like the sun and the moon. You can see his fiery drive, and her cool yet determined demeanor. It's like magic.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalimera Family!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Thespinis Alison!!!!!!!!!! (Mary later correct me if i am using the right words;))

Ummm I smell a great fanfiction over there:p

thank you darling for posting this:thumbsup: It was very interesting this scene for all what it was showed and for it wasn't said:eek: It was SOOOOOOO obvious she didn't like to lie to him. The fact he was worried for her didn't help her at all. She looked liked she was ready to confess but my Stella took a decition and she didn't. And i still think Mac suspicious about her behaviour:eek:

Vave!!-->
    LOL! We should have an episode written by Melina once a year at least. She showed how much she understand the need of Smackeness of this Family:lol:

This expresion on Stella's face broke my heart because it was as if she was saying goodbye with her eyes. It was obvious she had taken a determination. You can read it in her eyes
    [​IMG]

Sorry but I DID want she threw her badge to his head!:p
    [​IMG]

I just LOVED this scene at the beginning of GfD. It was so highly artistic

[​IMG]

7. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good wondeful evening, my family!
    Mary (may I call you so?)!
    I dicovered that I can read greek words!!! Because some of your letters sound like Russians! Of course, my husband was laughing all time, when I tryed to read - but I like it!:guffaw:
    Debbie
    It reminds me 1.24 then Stella speaks with Rose. Stella was impressed and a little bit upset, when she realized what Rose feels to Mac.

In Russia it was a real problem during S3. We send very angry e-mails to channel management. Didn't work, btw. And we are still waiting for 4.10 - cause our channel didn't show it.
    sucker4-SMacked - thank for this scene and for your spesial comments!
    Hugs

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi Smackies and my special smacked Lamb :D,

Ja, ja, I do :D

Yes, chemistry is the word, I don´t deny their great chemistry, but chemistry can be defined in different ways. Stella and Mac don´t deny their chemistry, it´s just a natural flow, and they´re not delaying anything :D, this is just as their chemistry works: a blind faith and understanding, this is so much more valuable than any sexual chemistry could be, and they know this. If they ever had any second thoughts, then they came to the conclusion to leave it as it is and not cross this line. So I think their situation is a bit different to yours with Serge, isn´t it? ;).
    Clarified, no Smacked :lol:.

Love you, too, keep on rocking, your sincerely stubborn NUT :lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My beloved, UNIQUE, stubborn and not convinced NUT, :D

It was NUT! We became friends and nothing but friends more than 10 years ago and it never happened anything because we had friendly chemistry, definitely not the kind of chemistry shared between Mac and Stella :D:lol: Clarified, my friend and I NOT Smacked (God forbid! Especially because he was a "vanished" guy i mean-vanished= guy with a girlfriend, wife or whoever! I NEVER liked him! but we were good mates)

In Mac and Stella's situation is different because they could tell something has changed between them (I think you have forgotten to watch GfD :D ) but they haven't talked about it yet!:drool:;)

So keep waiting, you will be a witness someday:lol:

ps: I want to prep a surprise for Melina and for you NUT! however It won't be sent because there is not such a thing as a Nutmail in Nutland:lol:. However i will manage to let you know about it!;)

10. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

You just keep on giving me ideas and you know what I might just write a fanfic about me kidnapping nap and Stella coming for his rescue...

anyways you welcome everyone for posting the SMacked convo: after i watched the scene 10 times and writing the convo from my notes i like memorized the whole scene, so your welcome

and please HURRY WEDNESDAY (well probably thursday for me since i have to go to bed for skool. my mom only lets me watch it when its the new season...

speaking of new seasons WE HAVE ONE MONTH LEFT of waiting :D can't wait and btw *My birthday is on the fourth of september of course* so maybe talk to you all tomorrow after school and my laundry

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalimera Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dearest Galina--->
    It reminds me "Blink" when Stell and only Stell could read te name in Russian. I thought it was because Stell was multilingual but now i can tell it is because the similarity with the alphabet :D (she is multilingual anyway :D )

more than a bit i should say. When Stell realized Rose was talking about her Mac she was less than thrilled and she made it very obvious! :D I wonder what the script said about Stella's reaction :D Jealous to death? Close to be jealous to death? Ultra jealous? LOL! :D

Dear Alison--->
    you know waht? Hou have given me the idea of getting the best Smacked quotes or scenes just to remember the greatest moments we have had in the past :D And you better be here on September 4th because we will celebrate your birthday sweetie! :D

btw i couldn't add you in Facebook because there were several Alisons. do you have an email or complete name?

jealous Stella piccies! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello SMACsters!!

Dear Gallina,
    Of course you may call me Mary!! and of course you can read Greek! if my memory serves me it was Cyrril and Methodios that contributed in Russian writting?? :D

Dear Deb,
    Almost perfect but it is Despinis ;-)

I also remember a jeallus Stella in "Taxi" (I think it was that epi) when Jordan asked her why Mac didn't tell her that he has "a son"
    Stell was like "Dude!! back off why should you know?" :lol:

13. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

hi ... my name is Nicre and I'm from Brazil ... I love Mac & Stella and Elliot & Olivia shipper are my favorites ... they are so beautiful ... so perfect together ... I hope that the 6th season is very smacked ... I think they're more than ready to change the level of their relationship for more than great friends ... I think they may have a romantic relationship and the show continue with the same level or even get better ... all depends on how the writers handle this situation ... need not be something cheesy .... may be implied between the lines ... like ... like .... exchange of glances to smile ... a touch .. . limitless ... logical that we follow the development of relationship ... we want to see the kisses ... a more romantic moment between them ... but in the right measure Shipper's life is not easy ... taking as an example Elliot and Olivia ... ten seasons ... ten years waiting for them to realize they were made for each other .... I hope that with Mac & Stella ... I know. .. Patience is a virtue ... but I hope in my heart that Mac & Stella does not take much time to make us happy. sorry for my poor english.

How do you get avatar?​

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome to the Smacked Family, Nircelene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are all crazy for Mac and Stella (well almost all. NUT is being rebellious :D) Post as much you want and say how you feel about Mac and Stella

Mary mou--->
    Epharisto. Methodio and Cyrril??? I am learning and adding that to my brain!:thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh Oh you have mentioned one of my weakness. My Stella was very territorial in that episode:drool: Even when The Major Lady surprised them (and Stella mou was sitting on Mac's desk very sexy in front of him:thumbsup:That's my girl!:thumbsup:) Stella remained next to Mac (as i said she was very territorial):drool:

Mary, i really hope your home is ok. I am following news on tv just to know what is happening there

Nirce---->
    I am an Elliot and Olivia fan and if you ask me is highly frustrating. Because i don't understand why they wrote such close relationship and they keep playing on-off (especially after his divorce) and even there were scenes (in Season 6 when when Elliot chose Liv over the kid) or when she went looking for him to his new apartment at 4.am just to have a coffee, which suggested the Shipper Dream was going to become true and suddenly they have forgotten everything ever since:scream: You have not idea how thrilled i am!:scream: Probably they think a shipper's heart is like bubble gum!:angryrazz:+
    As you have just said we don't need to wait 10 years:vulcan: I would be happy just having an intense caress with their hands if that's all what our people have to offer us this season;). But a caress that implies they are "on something":drool::drool::drool::drool: I don't know if i can explain myself good enough. Once i said inside the Stellarina Thread we probably could have a Victorian Romance and I don't care as far as we do have that romance:lol:
    A long, long time ago in another show very loved by me the most popular scene was called "The hand Dance" So i am obsessed with something so perfect for Mac and Stella :drool: They don't even need to kiss, just the hand touch would be enough to ignite my screen:drool::drool:

To get your avatar you need to post 50 messages or wait 2 weeks. But i assure you it's going to be quick! :)

15. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Welcome Nircelene!! I'm Kat, I was the newbie before you came along (I think I was the most recent to join. Maybe not *shrug*) But don't worry, everyone here is awesome. If you're Smacked, you'll fit in just fine :thumbsup:.

Hahaha, I remember that! Stella is very protective of her Mac, and now Reed (because he means a lot to Mac and he's Claire's son). So she'll take on anyone who messes with either of them.

Well, Nut's not the only rebellious one...;) :D

Ha! I've been here over a month, and I still haven't reached 50 messages. :( But then again, I'm not all that chatty...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.