Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

nel2h
    First one is....OMG!!!:drool::drool: The man of my dream in a jacket og my dream. I've just forgotten how to breath:drool:

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi sad girl, you also like 3 photos?

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

nel2h - what is it? A control shot in my heart? Of course, I do like it!!!:drool::drool: Casual Mac!! My oh my, he is awesome. Blue and black...

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

OMG, your pics are killing me on a hot Saturday evening. And it's only early. I need a cold [​IMG]

But, and here it comes... Yes there's a but... (nag nag)... I'd just like to point out that this is the MAC thread. I'd love to see and share GARY pics with you in our new Gary thread.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but there is a little difference here. This is the thread where we do discuss or post pics about our lovely dectective. I'd love to see more pics from him, and since I didn't bring anyone tonight I'm out of here before I get attacked (haha) [​IMG]

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

sad girl, I wanted to do only a joy to you.

CSI Senna, we would like to dream to the weekend. Up to next season is still for a long time.

I wish a nice weekend for all!

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

nel; You're pics are stunning!!! :thumbsup:

I have also a computer screensaver Gary's pics! ;) My computer, -MP3 and -mobile phone backgrounds are always those where Gary is! I want to keep him with me wherever I'm! :lol:

I hope you've found your breath again Sad girl. I know the feeling too cause at the moment I'm staring that nel's last pic, with my mouth wide open and messing my computer, I just hope my heart won't stop cause otherwise someone got to call 112! :lol: Now there would be explaining to the paramadics. "I fainted cause of this sex-godness!":guffaw:

Talking about that first pic. It's perfect. :luvlove:Theme, clothes, all. Jeans are super sexy:drool:, and that shirt and leather jacket suit together so well! :bolian:

Whistling: *Voihan witsit! Mikä kroppa!!!* :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

That was a compliment from finnish, :hugegrin: cause my english didn't reach that far! :lol:. I guess it would go like this in english:

*OMG! What body!* :devil::eek::eek::devil:

Just a thought of seeing that in theater...I'd probably not survive! The temperature would rise wayyyy too high! :devil: See how tight and tensed those stomach muscle are! Not to mention his arms...:drool:

*Going to find a mop and a bucket!* :guffaw:

Jools:I found your post late. (damned internet!:brickwall:) and I agree with you about your "but". So let's discuss in future about Gary in here http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58777&page=11 and in here about gorgeous Mac Taylor! :)

So you wanted pics Jools? :p Here we go. If I remember right there's an episode in season 2 where "Mac" is also shirtless...:devil:
    So don't run away my friend! :D Or I call det.Taylor to issue a warrant for you! :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thank the lord he's pulled that shirt off to reveal his upper body! :drool::devil::drool:

Now I'm going to Sauna. ;)I know sounds funny, cause it's getting hot in here too!:lol: But you can have a cold shower after that! [​IMG]

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Sam, I have Gary Bilder also on mine iPod. Also I have 2 big photos with original autograph und many other photos. In future we will talk only about Mac. But the horses with sometimes go through.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  8. MarineGirl#1

Hey Nel, the weekend ain't over yet, we should and can be drooling over more Mac pics from last season. Unfortunately my PB is reached it's limits. Hmmm.... must think of another way to keep this brain going on Sunday :devil:

9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Thank you very much nel2h - these pics are amazing, it ecxactly I need this evening:).
    Sam222
    Yeah, I can breath now. It needs me for next Mac's pics:lol:

10. MarineGirl#1

OMG Sam, that definetely is gonna make my Sunday. Still no pics available :( but that doesn't keep me from dreaming away :drool::drool:
    Thanks all the Taylor girls for positng and I'll try to find some great pics for another hot steamy Sunday. God only knows the man will get me up before 7 :lol::lol:
    Ok, I should run before my ow fellow decides that Mac should take over. :devil::devil::devil: Do I care? Erm.... well as much as I love Mac, my hubby has the most beautiful blue eyes that can be a bit distracted. :drool::drool:

TTYS :adore:

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

CSISenna,
    Mac has green eyes, not blue ones. He has said this in the Interwiew, and I might look already once personally in.

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear Macoholics!!!

Wonderful pics for my sunday afternoon, thanks everybody!!!

Have seen S4.4 yesterday and I liked it very much!! One reason was that letter from P.. ( the person whose name cannot be spoken out...) and the last scene where he was playing bass..:drool::drool:

I also think that Mac has green eyes but I think Jools ment her husband with the blue eyes...
    [​IMG]

Our green eyed Mac:drool::drool: Guess I will watch another ep tonight....

Udonna:)

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thank you udonna for the proof. I hav seen the eyes the real live.

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! ;)

Mac's green eyes...:drool::drool::drool: umm...This makes my thoughts to gutter! :devil::devil:

I don't have a boyfriend but a good friend of mine, "who's a guy" :lol: has occean blue eyes. :luvlove: It's hard not to to fall in love with him really...:rolleyes: Damn that he's not single! :scream::scream::scream:

You wanted pics of your hottie detective!?!?:p Here we go! Bringing some flashbacks from season 1! :hugegrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All I can say right now is: "Gotta love Mac Taylor!" :bolian:

15. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear nel

I envy you for seeing him in real life. I was talking with another Macoholic what I would do If I could see him one day(except fainting...) and I am afraid I couldn´t say a word ( although I am usually quite eloquent - an important part of my job!!) or stumble silly things...:alienblush:

Hi Sam,

thanks again for the pics and "Gotta love Mac Taylor" too:drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

Udonna:drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.