Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wonderful sunday -morning my dear Macoholics here!!!

I have just came back from holidays and i must say, you made me speechless..............
Thanks for all the wonderful pics you posted here!!!!

DEar Vesper and Sophia`s Folly, nice to meet you here!!!!

I am glad that everything is the same here.....and nothing changed all the days i was on hoildays....:lol::lol: Gutterville is calling....

I've heard from that Ella girl too. And watched some parts from youtube. I don't really know what to think of her, cause I've only saw bits and pieces. But as a Mac lover I have to say that she should have kept her fingers away from our man!
050.gif

Yes, very true, he belongs to us here!!!! and we share him fairly!!

[
Me! Me! Me! *runs after Jools and handing pink cuffs!*

Wanna more "mac-assets"???

I never get bored to them!

Cuffs and buckets ready!? Here we go!

940-1.png

Damn no cuffs! But let's forgive him cause the view is nearly perfect! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

csi-ny-405_008.jpg

Ooolala!!! Sorry but my head is occupyed with extremely dirty thoughts!

love-Gary-s-ass-hides-gary-sinise-3.jpg

Yup! Defititely New Yorks best..."back view"!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Now LET'S CUFF HIM!!!!

Signed, sealed and delived Sam :devil::devil::devil: Promise I'll get him back to you by tomorrow, you're next in line :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

DEar Jools and Sam, you are always a relaible source for hot stuff!!!! BUT,
ladies, please don´t forget me :

I wanna too, I wanna too:drool::drool:

^ hehe, yeah i'm not on it any more either, who needs it when you have mac!?

he's practically asking to be cuffed there :lol:

SO true, what else can we do when we are confronted with such pics???? THey force us :drool::drool: hand cuffs, "back view" - as wonderful as the belt area:devil::drool::devil:

All by himself in a hotel room...that's not very clever:devil:

for there are a lot of maniacs and macoholics outside :drool::drool::devil::evil:

So, glad to be here again to share my addiction with you!!! Have a nice sunday and keep on drooling:lol::lol:

csi-ny123.jpg

Udonna:drool:

Great pic Udonna! It's a shame that jacket covers the "assets" so well!!!
333.gif

Originally Posted by Udonna DEar Jools and Sam, you are always a relaible source for hot stuff!!!! BUT,

I dunno what Jools thinks but I don't mind sharing, I like I told earlier to others I'm having two different packages every other day!:p So I'm fine with sharing! :lol:

I can't believe that I don't know what pics to post! Maybe I need coffee!
085.gif

*Running to get a large mug of coffee!!* :lol:'

Much better!
031.gif
So know my brains working...Here's the pics from the episodes I watched last night in DVD!
Of course the hottest ones
!:devil:

307_00763.jpg

I chooce this pic cause I think there's hidden sexiness in his look /appearance! :drool::drool::drool: Not to mention that slight stubble looks great! :devil:

309_00540-1.jpg

*Next morning after the night with Taylor-Girls!!!*

*Mac thinking*: "It's better that Taylor-Girls won't attact here like that next time!:devil: Every place is sore at the moment!!! :lol::lol::lol:

*Message on the table*:"Don't forget to hid the cuffs. Detective!"

Hawkes comes: "Whoa, Mac looks like you didn't go home last night!"

Mac *embarrassed*
: "Um...I was busy..." :devil::devil::devil:

310_00724.jpg

*chokes in coffee*:lol:

011.gif
011.gif
011.gif

Hello Ladies,
Still wonderful Sunday with Gary. Good dreams!!!!!!

Hello Udonna,
nicely to see again you.

66489_csi-ny-409_011_122_494lo.jpg
[/IMG]

Originally Posted by Udonna DEar Jools and Sam, you are always a relaible source for hot stuff!!!! BUT,

I dunno what Jools thinks but I don't mind sharing, I like I told earlier to others I'm having two different packages every other day!:p So I'm fine with sharing! :lol:
Well, Sam and Udonna, Jools is always in a sharing mood. Just as long as you don't snag Mac away for a holiday. You'd better call me in, I'll join :guffaw::guffaw:

And Nel, are ya trying to kill me hon? :drool::drool: Drrrooolllaaabbble! :devil::devil:

Ok, just a few of my fav's...

Blink04.jpg

The man needs some Taylor Girls' hugs :adore:

coffeemac.jpg

I'll join in for some coffee, I'm an addict :devil::devil:

deep03.jpg

Don't mess with my Taylor Girls, I kill without leaving evidence :scream:

dtr1.png

We need to jog more :lol:
And FGS, loose the tie Mac, casual is prefered ^^^^ :evil::evil:

mactie02.jpg

Hi CSISenna,
with Your Pictur's the water gathers to me in the mouth. Hmmm.

G00.jpg
[/IMG]

Hmmm!!!

nimetn16.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you to all of Mac's adorable ladies who have posted lovely droolable pics of our fave detective :drool::drool::drool: So gorgeous and certainly bring wicked thoughts to our minds when the pics show us his "good" side, well to be honest that would be at any angle, front, back, sides looking upwards or looking down on him !:devil: All are good!!

I am away for a few days and won't be able to see any new pics that you ladies bring :( Ah well! Something to look forward to when I get back!

Take care Taylor girls and be gently with him whilst I am away! No doubt he will be kept very busy! :devil:
Sophia x

Hi Sophia,
we will well pay attention to Mac. I wish you nice days. We will keep to you a few pictur's.

greetings
Nel

Jools and nel2h your pics are killing me!!! :eek::eek::eek: God the man looks gorgeous! And those arm-muscles...yummy!!!!
011.gif

Here's some more pics! :)

03352_Melina_Kanakaredes_and_Gary_S.jpg

My,my, my what....:drool: *equipments*:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
csi-ny-bts_011.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ramke79; I'm glad you've liked the pics
382.gif
and yeah about the comments...well I can say say from my half that I like to write funnily cause it makes me smile and having a better mood!
384.gif
I hope it does same you to you guys! ;)

Here's one pic. BTW thanks to this pic goes to Cynthia-B-Demented.:)

iv1_0210-1.jpg

Smart man! :thumbsup: Sits in polite way...:lol::devil::devil::devil::lol:
Beautiful hands also! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Hi Sam what for a great picture, thanks.

Here our Gary in miseries.

gary_sinise_1870261.jpg
[/IMG]

Gary stressed from the set coming.

0001a6gp.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi Sam, hi Jools, hi nel,

thanks for the pics!!!!

Yes, Sam, he has really nice hands:drool::drool::drool:.. ( to add another body part to our addiction:devil:)

I saw the rerun of 1.21 yesterday. THat´s the ep where Danny is accused for shooting an under cover police man. It was surely no easy situation, neither for Mac nor for Danny. But sometimes, IMO, Mac is a little bit selfsatisfied and that annoys me ........:scream: I know i am here in the minority with this opinion and i adore Mac furthermore but sometimes he displeases me:p ............

csi_scene_wideweb__470x311,0.jpg

But apart from that he is a divine looking man:drool::drool::drool:

Udonna:lol:

Hi Udonna, I has missed you.
I found Mac was loyal towards Danny. Danny is also very impulsive. He thinks only later about his actions. I love the first Season very much.

I saw the rerun of 1.21 yesterday. THat´s the ep where Danny is accused for shooting an under cover police man. It was surely no easy situation, neither for Mac nor for Danny. But sometimes, IMO, Mac is a little bit selfsatisfied and that annoys me ........:scream:

I agree whole-heartedly-Mac can be be a bit too much when it comes to the law, which is understandable, but Danny needed a friend, and Mac wasn't really acting like one :(. I really felt for Danny in that episode.

I know i am here in the minority with this opinion and i adore Mac furthermore but sometimes he displeases me:p ............

:lol: You're not the only one-there's several moments in episodes where Mac really bugs me, when he determinedly sticks to the rules for the first couple of seasons, but with the whole Clay Dobson thing in 'Past Imperfect' really annoyed me because he essentially did what Danny did in 1.21, the hypocrite :angryrazz:

But he wouldn't be a very good character if he didn't have his failings :). And I, too, adore him :luvlove::lol:
csi_scene_wideweb__470x311,0.jpg

But apart from that he is a divine looking man:drool::drool::drool:
Udonna:lol:

He certainly is:drool:

Mac has given to Danny an amicable advise, which Danny has not obeyed, however because he has acted impulsively. In this situation Mac cannot differently act than his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back