Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks again for the pics Deb did you say theyare from the grave digger? Love your Avie by the way!:thumbsup:

Your English is just fine:)

Would that be a Human Anatomy class?

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Your very welcome ;) Lori

This was the comment along with the oic in BelgaPicture

According to this is from "Blacklist" Isn't it 5.02????

piccie time :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family! How are you?
    Eve - your vid is just perfect! And amazing song! Hope, you'll give to us another one soon.
    Their catfights is awesome. I think, when Stella had given to him her badge, Mac could understood how important this case is for Stella. And maybe a guilty feeling (just a little)is one of the reason he went to Helenika.
    In my ff Stella gave him an picture with Helenika landscape as a gift on his birthday - I couldn't help myself, cause Debbie was my muse:)
    Weeeell, maybe, it's time for me reserve a small place in Gutterville:rolleyes: September is coming soon!

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear family,[​IMG]

first of all thanks for all the wonderful pics. And my dear Eve, your vid is really wonderful - i liked it very much!!!!
    Dear Debbie,

it´s crazy that this person is still in our mind although she left ( thank god) 2 seasons ago. I watched the rerun of s1.9 yesterday. I loved the end of the ep where they were talking in their uniforms. Stella said, that he wouldn´t make his job so good without her but in her words it sounded so right and not so arrogant like when V was talking. STella said it with humour and a wonderful smile - and that makes the difference to me.

No, i haven´t known the poll but i had to smile about our wishes.... they are all the same...
    Dear Gio,

good luck in your new school, guess you already like it ( because of twitter..)
    I am fascinated about your fantasies about this innocent pic:guffaw:but you are sooooooooooo right!!!

Dear Eve,

yes i love the way they look at each other too. Even if their mouths remain silent, they talk with their eyes!!!!!!!!!!

I try to post my fav. pic again, it hasn´t work lately!!!

Have a nice evening!!!!

Hugs

Udonna:)
    [​IMG]

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dearest Tina :)
    I think the reason she is in our minds is she was a very good character;) And Claire made a wonderful job portraying her. And the fact she was so effective could be the reason why we remember her with so much "LOVE":lol::lol:
    Besides i had my new Microbiology-Parasitology and guess what we talked about!!!! Yes! about VIRUS!!!!!!!:lol:

Stella was joking at the end of Office Blue but how much truth there was behind her words! I wonder how Mac would be if he lost her (well it's not i want to find out but it would be very interesting to think about his reaction and behaviour:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I can't imagine one without the other:drool:
    [​IMG]

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Smackies, wow, and great piccies again :)

My beloved lamb,

Nein, nein, nein, no leak at all, my Nut shell is utterly fine and Smacked-proof :D.

Well, yes, you sound like a hopeless case, I´ll need to think of a strong medicine to cure you :lol:

If there´s any sense of a sexual attraction between them, then I don´t think they would ever submit to it, because there´s a lot to lose. Once they´d crossed that line, everything would change, and there´s no guarantee that it would be for the better.
    It´s true they helped each other all through the years to fight their demons, they know each other so well, they trust each other without hesitation. But I wonder if they would ever dare to put this special relationship on a sexual level, IMO it would complicate things instead of making them perfect. Sometimes a platonic relationship is much more valuable than a "real" romance.

Have a great week, too, Lämmchen, hugs from the NUT and hugs to all other Smackies :)

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yea like a boil that continuously festers and needs to be lanced!!!:lol::lol::lol:

No guarantee for the worse either. They are professional people and old enough to keep things in there proper perspective.

Because they know each other and trust each other so well exactly the point. Besides they both know they dont like being alone any more. Sometimes it's not all about the sex, relationships can survive for years and the sex is an extra bonus!:devil: Point being sex is not all about tension, it can create an even deeper bond that people like Mac and Stella can respect. Were not talking D/L here! More like where Flack and Angel were heading till.....:confused:that decision still makes me sick. And Mac and Stellas relationship is even deeper then F/A. The key to S/M is there grown ups and there serious ones at that.

8. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

*Looks around* Hello? Family? Where are you guys?? :(

Sorry I haven't been around lately, school just started and it's already a pain. :scream:

I agree. If Mac and Stella do finally get together, I doubt any of it will show at work.

Both of them have been in relationships before, and the only clues we were given is when Frankie helped out with a case or sent Stella flowers. No one (at the lab) knew Mac and Peyton were dating until halfway through the season, and even then there weren't any overly romantic scenes between them at work.

So if S/M can stay professional in those relationships, them being together will have almost no affect on the lab. They may seem more concerned about the other, but that's about it.

Happy Friday everyone!!

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hello? Wow. It's been like what, since May? I like what ya'll have done with the place! I've been sooooooo busy this summer. It was 80 miles an hour. Now it's about 50. I missed you guys.

I need to get back into my CSI mode. It kept me sane... or was it insane. Anyway... I've hardly been able to watch any CSI! I've had to work or go to dance practices... it's been so sad. :( But Wednesday night is free again! I got to watch an NY episode Wednesday. It was so refreshing. :) Reminded me why I loved it. It was like visiting my fav vacation spot. I could just sit, relax, eat late night dinner... fold clothes. :rolleyes: Ya know.

Soooooo.... what have I missed? The short list is fine. :p

10. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello All!

I totally agree with you. I think they are mature enough to maintain a low profile at work and what they will do after working hours is their own business. I also believe neither will cloud their objectivity and their work performance nor it will affect any other person in the lab. The only minus I can think of Mac & Stella relationship would be that someone will use it as ammunition to harm each other or the lab.
    Besides in my real experience I have seen coworkers being romantically involved and it didn’t affect their work at all. Soooo I would really like to see M/S together (Slowly developed as dear Debbie has said before!)

P.S Dear Debbie and Galina I saw you girls were using Hellenica but when it comes to the country is much better to use "Hellas" so... "Mac went to Hellas" (or Greece) instead of Hellinica (/Greek lesson mode off)

Kisses and good night,
    Mary

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI, FAMILY! long time, no see! i have been missing you guys!!!

yeah, getting TPTB a little drunk would have been nice!

thank you, debb, for putting up with me on MSN last night, your support about the whole melina-leaving-csi was amazing! :) i absolutely love to chat with you! ;*

hey eve, it's like i usually say: i love arguing scenes, specially between mac and stella, from where i can get so much from their sexual tension! so i totally second you on that!

and MANNNN wouldn't it be nice to watch them making out? :drool:

gosh, lori, i honestly think you read my mind... i get it when people say that when couples get together, their fun is over. but i can't seem to agree on that, so... your words were simply perfect! ;)

(((GIO)))
    thanks to YOU now i seriously need a cold shower!! :thumbsup:

anyways, i just wanted to leave a little wondering here, for you guys. i was watching "All Acess" last night and, at the end of it, i couldn't help but wonder: why was mac sooo distant from stella? well, at least that's what i thougth. can you speak up your minds about it?

a warm hug (since it has been so cold here in brazil) to you all. wish i could come here more often....... :(

x

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Finally i have time enough to be back here again :D

Kat---> the answer to your question is FACEBOOK!. I have met all girls there so when i finally i want to come back here to post, i have to go to the hospital:shifty: and my head didn't help me thsi week either;)
    I think a nice scene would be Mac and Stella enjoying some time together not only outside work (which it would be reasonable) but sharing some smile or nice conversation as Virus and Mac had when it was his birthday

Vave--> I am glad you have come back :D I am hoping September to have things all in a rush. I am missing taltative Family :D

Lori--->
    :guffaw: You are going to get at the end i really like her if you continue with this:guffaw:

Dearest stubborn, special and unique NUT,:)

I wouldn't count on that! :D
    NUT NUT! Let me explain myself a little better!!!!! Probably sexual tension is the wrong expression. Maybe "chemistry" is more accurated. In my own experience Serge and I ignored the chemistry and we became into "accomplices" kinda Batman and Robin. He helped me with my impossible love and i helped him with his girlfriend who was adorable but terrible jealous.
    In Mac and Stella's case they don't ignore the chemistry between them. It's like they "delay" the situation over and over again until someday we get our Smacked:) I hope i have clarified this issue :D

in any case i luv ya and i wish you a great weekend

Dear Mary!!!!!!!! (you need to teach me more Greek :D I love learning from all of you guys your language :D ) Thank you for your references
    They are! They are indeed! :D They are so alike, so complementary that they would want to live their relationship in private (the "private" includes the Smacked Family:lol:) Mac loves her but it didn't stop him to lecture her for keeping Diakos-Koslovos case from him. We can say the same about Stella mou who has told what he needed to hear even tough it didn't like him. Stella is the only one who has kept him "in line":p despite (technically) he is the "Boss":p
    But could you imagine all great storylines we could get if someone try to keep them apart????????? I could imagine great scenes, great episodes, great acting and tons of Smacked scenes:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Dear Shippy,

I guess our TPTB is like Mario Barakus from "Team A" when it refers to Smackness. Mr. T needed to be fainted to get into a plane and TPTB need a witch coming from an old tribe in Amazonia :lol::lol::lol:

And i really like chatting with you darling. How was your date?:eek::eek::eek: Btw have you considered in being a psychologist???? You would be pretty good one!;) I am so relax as if i were talking to my analyst:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Shower maybe?:drool: But the making out scene should have an extremely romantic sense. Not just sex because the mere act of it. But something truly romantic, something as if they were getting married but under the sheets (or under the water of the shower:guffaw: Sorry! I couldn't resist it!:lol:

I think the best way to help her was to clarify what the ehck happened isnide her apartment. He offered the best of him when he did that. It happened when the Forensic Nurse told her "I'll be gentle" and Stella answered "Just be thorough"
    Besides he knows she prefers to lick her wounds alone. She doesn't want compassion from people. She prefers to stand by herself. Probably the only time when it didn't happen was when Professor P. died in her arms so she needed Mac to be back to her senses again, to be strong again:bolian:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  13. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

what's up family??

i'll have more to say tomorrow but guess what is on THIS Wednesday??

what you ask OUR SMACKED EPISODE 5.24 of course HOORAY!! i was going to watch it on youtube becuz i thought it would be on in 3 weeks but i guess not :D

so thats what i wanted to say and I'll check back here tomorrow

14. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

I watched it last night too Shippy, and wondered the same thing. Mac being the one to process her apartment I understand, he wants to find out what happened, but doesn't want to make her relive everything. But at the end when they're talking outside the hospital, he acts more like her boss than her friend.

What I really don't understand is Mac's behaviour in "Stealing Home". Laura had gone through the same thing Stella had, yet Mac has no problem saying that "if she pulled the trigger once, she can do it again". And he says it twice right in front of Stella! It was obvious that his statement affected her, yet he didn't notice. I love Mac, but sometimes he can be an idiot. :rolleyes:

Okay, sorry for the rant. :D

Ah yes, I can understand that. Facebook has this habit of stealing all my time as well. ;)

Oh yes, definately Smacked scenes outside of work, like his birthday, but nothing obvious in the lab.

Lol, wonder how long it would take Danny to find out? :lol:

I saw that GFD is showing this week too, and I'm happy!! But the strange thing is, Greater Good is showing next week, out of order. What the heck?! Please don't tell me that this means D/L is more important than Smacked! :wtf:

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles everyone* I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'm at my dad's house and the connection here sucks :p

Anyway, I can't believe the GFD is on next week :D:D:D:D:D:D It's funny because the other night I was talking with Amanda and I was saying that whenever GFD is on, I'll be watching it. Luckily, I'll be back home by Wednesday, so I'll be able to watch it.

I think this wonderful event deserves pictures :adore::

[​IMG]

Stella mou is speechless.

[​IMG]

And now she is happy because Mac has said he cares about her :adore:

[​IMG]

A special Mac smile that only Stella can bring to his face.

Well, I'll hopefully be talking to you soon :) Love ya.

Axel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.