Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think JF needs to catch up a bit in that article that's up. She could have talked about the marriage thing because it was already mentioned.

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

The marriage has not been mentioned in the general media, I don't think. It was leaked from a supposed 'reliable source' on fan sites. NS has said that they are 'absolutely together', but did not say married.
    I suspect Jorja's contract forbids her from revealing what is to happen in future episodes, like the rest of the cast and crew. And we all know that spoilers are subject to change regardless of the source.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know with all due respect to Jorja's fans, I wish there was more to talk about other than her return.:(

It's all everyone talks about on the billboards, the media, even DLA's Twitter page, it's as if there is no one else on that show besides her and she left two years ago.

Sorry I'm trying to be respectful, but I do find it getting tiring.

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

We have been talking about a lot of different things in this thread. I was responding to the previous poster because it sounded like she thought the 'marriage' spoiler was official, and it's not. Since Jorja's interview was just posted, I don't think it out of line to mention it.
    I don't want to get back into the position of being afraid to mention Sara's name because I might get attacked yet again. If certain posts get tiresome, then skim over them. I do that a lot here.

I do hope we get a promo tonight. I personally think CSI does some of the best promos on TV, especially for their premieres.

5. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

I understand your frustrations, myfuturecsi. Although I am a Jorja fan and in "happy land" because of all the attention around her arrival, I understand why you may be tired of hearing about it. However, with little else having been released, there's not too much else to talk about.

Thank you, though, for being respectful to those of us floating around in "Jorja-land". :thumbsup:

I can say that I am happy they are making Nick's promotion official. Other than Catherine, he's officially been there the longest, and it should have happened last season.

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Thank you! Someone who knows how I feel and can say it respectfully. It is getting quite old that all of the new articles we're getting are about her return, when getting articles and pictures were hard enough before she came. She has 'eaten' the show...

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

And that's the problem, nothing else is being released because they're focusing on her and that's wrong. I mean what's going to happen to the other characters this season? The only tidbit we've gotten is Nick's promotion :) (though I'll believe it when I see it, it still could end up on the cutting room floor), and we'll find about the ring that Langston's wearing. I just wish we could get through a season, or at least through the beginning of the season, without Sara or Grissom. I miss Grissom, but now we have to go through more episodes leading to someone's departure. Her returning is not going to help the ratings, except in the short run.

I guess I'm peeved because tptb don't think Marg and George can carry the show, which they can. These are characters that have been there since day one and we know them and care about them.

Tptb don't have a clue.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

They have a clue, but it's all about the ratings and I guess they feel that this will bring in ratings.

Oh well, a month still to go, maybe more spoilers will emerge as the premier gets closer.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm another fan who's thrilled that Jorja/Sara is back, guess she's got mega fans :thumbsup: The thing about this and [BTW she was in S/9, not 2 years ago] the whole team will be estatic upon her returning. Nick, Cath, Greg Brass, Doc and, well I'm not going to name the whole cast. She was a part of this team, and if one of the other team members had left, and returned they'd be talked about just as much. She's a stellar actress, stunning, and I want to to see her with Dr. Langston, and the whole team working on the new cases that they will be presenting, and it's a beautiful thing:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

And it would be just as wrong. Having one character dominate all of the buzz is wrong. Especially when, IMO, this could be the last season? WTH...:scream:

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I agree. Can we move on? I'm tired of hearing about Jorja Fox. Is she the only character on this show? Seems like it. Can you guys talk about it in her thread?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

does anyone think that they may show a promo tonite?

13. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I honestly think that ignoring the characters that stuck it out will only cause people to leave, alienate the show, so many people are feeling the same as us....and I for one will be catching it on Demand...I am not a Sara fan! I can watch it online or catch it on demand...so I can fast forward thru the things I do not want to see a nd will be able to pick and choose...I think enough is enough!

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Can we all just chill out, JF is coming back whether people like it or not, and her fans have the right to discuss spoilers regarding her just like anyone. If you don't want to read/hear it, scroll past it, spoilers really are discouraged being discussed in none spoiler threads. But lets try and keep in mind that there are other characters on the show, so how about a combined discussion with regards to the spoilers, there might not be many out there right now but they will come. Just be patient. Thanks. ;)

15. X_The_Love_X

X_The_Love_X Victim

lol, that would be very funny! I could totally see her doing that. Of course, that would freak Nick and Greg out! lol:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.