Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

so am i!!!!!

yeah, that film *always* distracts me - a lot :lol:

yeah, exactly, like they know each other so well they don't need to say anything.

i was thinking of the 5x24 moment!

yep, i definitely get it now :drool::drool::drool:

that was what i thought about it too. that 5x24 scene was *so* close!

that pic of stella looking through the door is great :D

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Fiery--->
    that would be so nice to watch but i guess they will remain just as dreams *sigh*
    I liked very much those lines you quoted. It defines so well Mac/Stella and Mulder/Scully relationship. Sometimes you are lucky and as viewer you enjoy an actor and actress who don't need to play a relationship (friendship, or whatever the nature of it) Gary and Melina don't need to play respect or affection because that's so natural between them than it makes the relationship between Mac and Stella simply adorable and unique and real.
    It hapenned the same with David and Gillian and it's not related to romance but to some excellent connection all of them have

My fav quote wehich also describes Mac and Stella

:)

Lisa--->
    It was more than a mere embrace when he helped her in that 5.24 scene. They hugged and then she put her face near his neck (See? His neck has something:lol:) it was such intimate gesture!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

Dearest crazy and unique NUT,

It's true some fans (myself included) were not convinced by some storylines (1 in particular in my case) but it doesn't mean they are not capable of writing great stuff;)
    Putting 2 leads at the end also is not ideal sometimes. Don Belisario did it with JAG and it was totally a waste. He put Mac and Harm together in the last episode:shifty: After 10 years and a great relationship they only could be togetehr in the last episode:shifty:
    Not like it:shifty:
    It's true. I wouldn't want that from you:) but i was trying to temp you with the Smackness:lol:
    i know you have a heart. It's hard to crack just like you :D But think Beloved NUT, if they had to choose someone to start a relationship, would you believe they could choose a stranger who barely knew them? They have shared too many things at this point, they can't go back. Why not developing slowly their relationship? with naturality??????;)

have a nice week my beloved NUT, you are in my heart either you like Smacked or not:)
    [​IMG]

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you mean they're about to start selling yummy but slightly overpriced foods and comfy staple clothing items in suburbs all over the uk? i'd shop there!:guffaw: (for our non british types: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marks_&_Spencer)

definitely, i thought exactly the same. it was like a line was crossed at that exact second - whether or not they'll get anywhere past the line remains to be seen!

hehe, i don't! on either count.

4. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, family!
    . Of course, you can! :) Glad to meet you.
    Oh, I remember that. It will be just terribly, if TPTB decided to give us real smac in the end of the show. Or something like Gil\Sara - in the one episode they talk about wedding, but in another-boom- Sara had left. Awful.

5. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Oh yeah :) And it was kinda similar to the one Mac made in "Right next door" when he hugged her after the fire - when I watchit in slow motion I always get a feeling that he wants too kiss her but ends up instead in nuzzling her hair with his nose... And I'm not even starting with saying anything about Mac's neck, because I will be lost :D

Btw, I was choosing clips for some vid I am making (it will be on youtube in an hour or so... and here's come question - am I allowed to put here link to it? cos I remember there were some restrictions according to fan vids posted on this board and I don't want to cause any problems) and I watched many smacked scenes and you know which one I find as the saddest? At the end of "Heart of glass" when that lady smashed the window and there was glass flying everywhere and Stella's cheek got cut - Hawkes was trying to look at this but she stormed out and there was Mac calling after her, but she didn't even turn, just run away. I remember I was so angry after the end of this epi, cos it was just no right! She left without any explanation, he didn't rush after her... And it is sooo like Stella, don't you think? Trying to manage with everything all by her own. Like at the end of "All access" when she told Mac that she is a big girl and she is able to come back home and then just gave up and didn't stay there. I think Mac knew it would be like that and he wanted to protect her from that. But yet she didn't listen and had to try to bear with it. It was the second saddest moment for me and I always hope that she went to him after leaving her apartment :D But it is another story.

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~

Speaking of Mac and Stella's initials, I just realized that they are S&M :devil::devil::devil::devil:

I love that scene! :adore: It is indeed very sad, but also shows how much he really cares about her. That episode was lucky for us because (A) it was the 16th episode of that season and (B) it started the whole HIV scare arc, where a closeness between Mac and Stella was shown, even though he was with the Virus. See? Even a Virus can't hold them apart forever. :adore:

Picture time :)

[​IMG]

From the first season :adore:

[​IMG]

He's looking straight at her!!!

[​IMG]

Yet another lovely cover from our friends at the CSI magazine.

Well, that's all I have to say for now girls. Love ya.

Axel

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello SMACsters!
    Thanks Gallina! Glad to meet you too

LOL!! when I said that Marks & Spencer was not into my mind!!! :guffaw:

Debb->
    Ohh! I was desperately in love with that episode!! my dreams crushed though at the end of the same epi. :(
    And you are right it is so nice that some people have a natural thing a unique bond like Gary & Melina!

-> Axel Lovely photos!!!

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'll tell you what irritated ME with that story. After Stella finds out from Adam that she was in the clear Mac did not even ask about the outcome:wtf::wtf:. Mac better get off his "AHEM" this seaason and make a move!!! I still remember when someone was sharing this summer there friend asked Gary about Smac and he said "Its just business" he seems to realize there is something there with the characters because his response sounds abit defensive to me. I mean she was not referring to Gary and Melina she was referring to Smac so either he gets asked this alot, or somthing may be on the horizon and he could not say...
    Also I think you can post a link to fan vids cant cha?? Hope so cause I want to see it!!! I'm getting lonely for SMACK someone make a vid for me please.....:drool:

9. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Oh yes! Totally my thinking, really. I was really surprised that Mac didn't asked is Stella is positive or not. I mean, it is impossible that he actually didn't ask, we just haven't seen it on the screen which is a big mistake of writers. Come on, it was important thing for the plot and no matter how much I like Adam, it would be more fitting if the line about being able to dream again was said during the talk with Mac... And it does left some kind of disappointment that they ended that story like that.
    For example, I love the scene in the next epi after "All access" when they find the guy who was shot in the face and Stella looks kinda strange while looking at him and Mac asks her if she's ok - it was so cute and caring and what I like the most it made perfect sense with the things that happened before. Not like the whole "hiv plote line".

And here's link for my vid ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnIYUoXjRGA
    Hope you'll like it ;) It's kinda teary and it's very slow - I've never made one like that before, so I have no idea if I did it right :p

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i've been thinking that for a while, but i have sat on it so far, kept it to my own twisted little brain :D

haha, i'm sorry, i've corrupted you with ready meals and fake cashmere cardigans :lol:

thanks for the pics folks!

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey! I've posted in this thread ages ago already, thought I could do it again. :) SMacked are my second favourite couple on the show. I think they're looking really cute together and I love the way they interact with each other. I love the pictures that have been posted in this thread. I'm not sure this one here was posted before. I looked through the last few pages. If it was posted, I'm sorry. ;) But I think it's a great promo pic of them.

[​IMG]

Source: www.tnt.tv

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi family,

So, I watched Grounds for Deception yesterday. Again, not my favorite episode. Like someone recently just commented, TPTB are either brilliant with the episodes or ... NOT :eek:

Anyway, things I didn't notice when I watched the first time. How Mac went all the way to Greece to tell her he cared about her. He had a hard time telling her about the professor and her mother. I loved that scene, I wanted him to put his hand on her face... ;)

And when he knew she wasn't going to stop until she found out the truth about herself and her mother. He knows Stella, knows how stubborn she is and how dedicated she is.

The ending made me smile (although I was working out at the time, I still smiled through my sweat ;) ) When she was talking about the woman in his life. That he adored her <<<<<<< UMM YEAH HELLO!!!!!! and also drove him crazy <<< What else would we expect from Stella???

I'm still standing by my reasoning that they are 'cannon' without being cannon. That whole episode was enough for me and for Mac and Stella that they mean so much more to each other than friends. I just hope they keep it that way throughout the season, drop little hints here and there, like a hand touch, his hand slowly sliding down her back (I love it when he does that ; ) )

So, here's to Stella and Mac in Season 6!

13. Eve

Eve Pathologist

@ Brinchen - nice that you join us :) and that photo is really great, I love them together and Stella in green is just adorable. Honestly I don't really care if it was posted before or not (I guess it was :D), it is always good excuse to stare at it again...

@ ladyhunter
    - I think I kinda know what you mean. I like this epi, but there is just something, well let's say, "disturbing" about it. It's like watching your best friend which is *that* close of making a fool of herself or himself in front of lots of people. When I was watching it I had that thought few times like "stop right there, cos you will make it too sweet to be still edible". So I really enjoy the last scene, cos Mac with that "oh right" brought them out of that sentimental and teary atmosphere - nothing against it, but too much is never good, so it was perfect thing to do.
    And I don't like how they ended the professor's story... I know it was kinda the best way to do it, but it was just too predictable. When they were chasing each other in that orchard, I've already known what's gonna happen.
    But what I DO like about that epi is looks on Mac's face when Stella handed him her earring :D It was so cute - all feelings at once - he was impressed and surprised and looked like a little child that just got teddy for birthday.
    And the first scene, when they were in the office was great for me too, cos we don't see them fighting often. But when I watched it for first time I nearly died when she gave him her badge.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hey smacked family - i'm off! 2 weeks in stella's land, who knows, maybe mac will follow me there (well, a girl can dream can't she? :angel:)

i'm looking forward to lots of spoilers and pics when i get back, but i'm sure there'll be lots of discussion of desks and showers too:guffaw::guffaw:

have fun! xx

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

hey ya'll:D
    Two days ago, when me and my friend were walking around in a shopping center here, I somehow managed to end up talking about Mac and Stella with some random lady:lol: she was a bit not into the idea about Mac and Stella together, but as we talked I think I manage to convert her, because she agreed with me:D with all I said:p

Debs:
    Lmao, not a movie:lol: it was a article I came over on a norwegian site:lol:
    do you still need help with facebook?:)
    and you'll get to read a smacked shower ff, as soon as my beta is done beta'ing it:lol:

Axel:
    I managed to read 'gotten the sexy waterfight scene' and not the whole sentence, but ''gotten the sexy waterfight scene'' I started to think about Mac and Stella having a waterfight:guffaw:

KReguba:
    Mac's office got blinds (think so, on pics from Mac's office you can se blinds. well I think:lol:), they can just close them then 'voìla' they can be alone:devil:

sad_girl:
    Just wondering... texas hold em poker or strip poker?:D:devil::lol:

*giggles* at first glance to this pic, it looked like Stella had her hand down Mac's pocket:lol: might just be me :guffaw:

and I had a new dream yesterday.. Mac and Stella of course:p and it was a rain dream, they were out in the rain and they went home to Mac's appartment and fired up the fireplace and sat down, and things happend:devil: then my dog came and woke me up:rolleyes::lol:

#Gio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.