Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well b/c Eddie C is 'eye candy?' :lol:

He is good looking but he is not as good looking as Adam and Jonathan....so yeah, why does he get to lose his shirt sooo soon?

3. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

He is good looking and i'm not complaining that he lose his shirt so fast(better him then Adam). I just want Jon did the same :scream: (many times:devil: for all seasons waiting:rolleyes:)!

4. delkolover

Well hopefully if they got Eddie out of his shirt that quick, Jonathan will get his chance sometime this season too? ;)

I wonder if, now that there is new character, we will finally get new cast promo pics?! I mean it has been how long since we had those? If Adam is still negotiating then I could see why they haven't put them out yet but that doesn't explain the last 3 seasons w/o them.

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Stupid question: Don't you think whoever is behind him can see part of his ass? :guffaw:
    The jeans are away too down :lol:

6. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Yeah...well..still not Adam :( and yes, you can see a cr*ck!! :guffaw::lol::guffaw:

To answer delkolover, I think that because of Adam's situation, they know they need another hot Latin guy to draw attention and make viewers watch the show (because fear of Adam leaving = low ratings), so of course they'll make Eddie lose his shirt the first ep. Not to say Togo isn't good looking, but we do have yet to see him half naked. There's always an ulterior motive!!

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I still think it almost has to be because Jonathan doesn't want to do that type of scene.

ROTFL!

8. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I asked that many times, i love their promo pics, whole team together (the only way we can see it). Last time they did promo to season 5 :(
    Yeah, obviously :(
    :guffaw:

9. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

It's obvious the rest of the world isn't even aware of the fact that we know what is going on beyond the first episode of the season! "Death Bed" was just his way of trying to keep us guessing, even though we don't have to. :lol:

I'm okay with new guy taking his shirt off so soon. Why the heck not? Maybe tptb are trying to quick fix our new dude some new fans or maybe they're just trying to spice it up this season. :thumbsup:

I would imagine Jonathan Togo doesn't want a shirtless scene, or perhaps it's due to tattoos. (I know he has one or two.)

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I don't know what are the reasons that they so quickly stripped him, but it definitely doesn't hurt to look at him shirtless.:)

I noticed it too, it looks like he's not wearing any underwear:lol:.

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

:guffaw::lol: I would pay to see that!! Seriously, I would love to see a bonding between them, especially if Eric/Adam is leaving.

I completely agree with both of these statements. Having the remaining characters one dimensional not only takes away from the show and possibily making it boring but no one will watch even if the stories are interesting if the fans don't care about the characters.

I can only imagine how many stories there are out there to tell while developing the characters of Ryan, Natalia and even Kyle. My big fear with Jesse is that they will spend so much time on him, that again Ryan and Natalia who have been there longer and have been story deprived will continue to be the same.

He better not take time away from Ryan and Natalia for the reasons mentioned above.

IMHO, I think Jon is shy or feels that his shirt doesn't need to come off, his acting speaks for itself (which it does, loud and clear):)

As for Adam leaving, whatever seems to be the reason he is thinking about it could still be resolved and he could stay.

12. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I'm just sitting tight and waiting for TPTB to say something further and more definite. Remember all the misinfo we got before the beginning of last season's premiere? The episode titles for the first three eps turned out to be wrong, and I remember TV Guide had an article that quoted one of TPTB as saying H would be thought to be dead for three months at the start of the premiere (which I thought seemed realistic) but then look how it turned out.

If Adam has to leave I really hope they don't kill him off. They really might have started this threat as a publicity stunt.

13. delkolover

Episode 804...The title is not listed at this point in my spoilers.

The episode opens with a Repo guy attempting to take possession of a repoed airplane. While aatempting to get the plane out of the hanger the repoman is stopped by security. He lied in order to gain access to the plane. The plane cannot be claimed or repoed unitl it is out of the hangar. Once stopped by security it is discovered that inside the plane are the decomposing remains of Howard Burgess, the rightful owner of the plane. Burgess (think Bernie Madoff) suckered half of Miami into investing with him and then took all their money....now someone has taken his life and stuffed him into the toilet of his own private jet. And the suspect pool is the greater half of Miami!

We find out a little more about Jesse...it seems he has a pilot's license! It doesn't say what motivated him to get but Cal and Ryan jibe him about...calling him "captain Cardoza"

I did not see any mention of Eric, for those of you who are going to ask. Which suck. I guess whatever resolution there is to his storyline takes place in 803.:( Then again, he could be in the episode and is just not in the spoilers...anything is possible at this point.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Someone stuffed the vic in a toilet? Yikes!

:lol: at Ryan and Cal teasing Jesse.

Thanks for the info, delkolover. :)

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Is it just me, or is is a little pathetic that they're using this "Jesse shirtless" to pimp out the new season?! I'd love to actually see the cast opposed to Eddie's hot bod -- it's looking like Jesse/Eddie is tptb's new toy to play with.

He's probably wearing a nice thong. :p

Sorry but that makes me laugh. Where are they coming up with this stuff?!! :lol:
    Thanx for the spoilers, Delkolover.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.