Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I know what you mean. I don't know what are the reason they don't say anything, but it's terribly annoying. I prepare myself for the fact that it's very likely he may leave just not to be disappointed when they finallly announce it officially.:(
    It's always better to be pleasantly disappointed then unpleasantly.:)

2. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I don't get why they are waiting this long to say something. I mean the longer they wait, the more fans will get pissed off that they handled the situation badly and strung them along for so long. I mean all they have to do is say "yes" or "no" We are not looking for this long drawn "meaning of life" press release...just something to let us know WTF is going on!!

I could see them leaving us waiting til after the premiere airs! And by then his situation will be fully explained to the viewer and CBS will be left off the hook to explain what went wrong. I think the reason they aren't saying anything is they don't want to look bad....something tells me they dropped the ball where came to re-signing Adam or just making some sort of deal with him. Hence, the silence....they don't want anymore egg on their faces than there already is.

Right now though, they gotta be eating up all this attention and free press...they have everyone waiting anxiously for the new season to see what happens and they got everyone talking about it...what more could a show want?

Just my opinion....;)

4. Shehir

Shehir Witness

They've had a lot of press this summer... Eddie Joining, is Eddie replacing Adam? Delko Leaving, Delko Dead...

Perfect press for the premiere!

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I agree completely. :thumbsup:

I'm excited to see how Jesse interacts with the rest of the team. In addition I hope there's more sense of team unity this season.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Good grief... that lifeguard tower is a rainbow of pastel colors. Blue, pink, yellow and green? :lol: Guess they forgot purple. :lol:

Wait... is that Jesse standing by the hummer? I thought that was Stetler for some reason. :lol:

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Changes Hit CSI: Miami
    by Scott Huver August 12, 2009 04:52 PM EST

Eva La Rue says CSI: Miami is spending a little less time in the sun and more in the lab as the eighth season goes back to basics.

La Rue tells TVGuideMagazine.com the producers are turning back the clock to bring the hit series closer to its original format. “They’re gonna go back to the first couple of years of CSI: Miami,” she said. “There’s a lot more science, David [Caruso] is back in the lab a lot more now. They’re going to go back to their initial roots.”

One thing won’t be the same, however, as original castmember Adam Rodriguez’s character Erik Delko will be less visible as the season goes on, while newcomer Eddie Cibrian is joining the cast. “A lot’s changed,” La Rue explained. “Adam is not going to be here for the whole season. Eddie just started with the first episode, so there’s been a lot of changes and it’s been really exciting. It’s our eighth season and I think it’s going to be the one to watch.”

La Rue says Rodriguez’s departure, yet to be plotted out, won’t be happening right away. “He’s going to be here for a little while, so we haven’t had to say goodbye yet. But it’s going to be hard to say goodbye to him. We love him! Everybody does.”

The actress says she’s looking forward to learning just what’s in store for Cibrian’s addition and the fate of Erik’s romance with Caliegh (Emily Procter). “I’m kind of wondering what’s going to happen with Eddie, because Emily and Adam were together last year and I’m thinking he’s up for grabs.”

http://tvguidemagazine.com/news/changes-hit-csi-miami-2047.html

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Shane. :)

tv guide site spelled Eric and Calleigh's names incorrectly. :p

10. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Reading that makes me wonder if they'll officially announce Adam's departure midway through the season

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

*cries*

I don't even know what to say.

Please dont put Calleigh with Jesse...give him someone else.

12. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

wow, i dont even know what to say except for i wish CBS or Adam would confirm it first but damn :( :( they so better not put calleigh with jesse (i highly doubt it though) other wise ......bugger im just speechless......:wtf:

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay I dont have the link but has anyone seen the new picture of Eddie shirtless in the second episode? I hate to say it, but this guy (character) has it all: shirtless, pilot liscense, a history from back then when the lab started...wow. You Ryan fans must be jealous, cuz Eddie looked fine lol.:lol:

14. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Well.....that's it then.... I'm speechless. :(

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

If the writers jump ship from E/C to J/C....simply b/c Adam is gone, then they really should just drop ships all together. Forget about the fact that I am an E/C shipper....if it were your ship, would you really want one of the pieces jumping to a new partner who just joined the show b/c the other one left? Plus it makes the writers look.....idk what the word is....anyone?

Well at least we know he will be sticking around....for a little while at least. He did tweet, "1 down 9 to go" so probably by Nov sweeps, we will be saying good bye to him :(

Well the actors obviously know more than most do....so now all we need IS official word from CBS and it will all be real :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.