Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Exactly, silly tptb...

oh i'm losing my mind here, why did Twitter have to go down... or is it back up now, Adam you better say somthing...

what if this is one of his pranks...

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Twitter seems to be up now.

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

That's not what I meant. I was refering to the subtance of his tweets, not the amonut of it. Though I agree with Delkolver that if he won't be present in that episode it may explains large amount of his free time.:confused:
    What I really don't understand is why they do such a big secret of it. It only unnecessarily confuse people. And sooner or later they will have to say something, so I don't know what are they waiting for. It's annoying.:scream:

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I completely agree Delynn and GNRF. A Calleigh-year-long grieving fest will again take away from the other characters who are already scrambling for screen time.

I am really intrigued by Larry Fishburne's crossover to CSI:M (well, also NY for that matter). I have always liked him as an actor and will be interesting to see what the writers will come up with.

As for Adam's possible departure, I am going to wait until there is official word. We can speculate until we are blue in the face, but until there is something official he is still a cast member.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I would just like to take a moment to correct something I posted earlier.

I have been saying that in her interview Emily refers to the contract negotiations by saying "we" After re-watching the vid, it turns out she actually said "there were...." So I would like to correct myself when I said that "in the vid she says 'we'"

HOWEVER, if you read the E! News and Latina Blog articles, they both quote her as saying "we were...." I just want to make it clear that that is where I got the "we" from and what I based my theory on. It is a big difference imo...especially if they misquoted her. And I don't understand how they could possibly do that when they had the accompanying vid :confused:

I swear I am not crazy! :lol:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  6. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

oh it's alright if you are, I am too....

I hope that they tell us what is going on, becouse I like Eric, and more then just becouse I like E/C, but becouse he is the reason I started to watch CSI:Miami (I only started watching it about half way through last season, before I was a LV fan only) and if he leaves (which is really starting to seem like he may not) I'll be sad, I may still watch the show, but not be as enterested, becouse I like Calleigh, and Ryan is my second fave guy, so we'll see, it just wont be the same with out Eric.

7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I would love to see tptb do something with Eric and Ryan's relationship. It's an odd one at that, would be nice to see them do something solid with it. Shove the two in a broken elevator, for crying out loud. Maybe they can work out their issues. :lol:

8. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Agreed. Seriously, they're been so inconsistent with their relationship recently. Let's stuff them in that elevator you suggested, and play "Why Can't We Be Friends?" on repeat until it's clear that they're friends again. :lol:

9. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

Jesus! I take off a couple of days and all hell breaks loose! Adam leaving?! Really? Granted, nothing has been officially said, but with all of the rumors floating around, it doesn't look good.
    If he is leaving, I would really love to know the reason (obviously everyone would!). Is it over money? I tend to go with Gary Sinise, who said he's grateful for a steady paycheck. With the world's economy the way it is, a steady paycheck is the Holy Grail for anybody.
    Is it over the threat of Eddie taking the spotlight off of him? If so, he's sadly mistaken. Not a hard choice: Him or the man who cheated on his wife. I'll go with Adam.
    Does he think the Tyler Perry movie will boost his career. No guarantees there, my man. Good luck with that!
    What strikes me as odd is the statement in one of the reports that Rory's appearance partially hinged on Adam's wishes. Why? If Adam's negotiations don't go well, does that mean Rory will say no? Is Adam threatened by the return of an extremely popular character (Speed)? Not a clue, I'm throwing those ideas out there. Granted, I know they are close friends, but if Rory is like me, he's looking out for No.1, numero uno -- himself. Unless Adam is paying his bills, I advise that he look past the friendship factor and look at the what's best for him. I would love him to be in the flashback episode, but he's probably still pissed over his character's death. Oh well. Sucks for me.

10. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

WOAH! Adam's leavin?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HE CAN'T DO THAT!!! :(

What's it gonna be like for Calleigh if Eric's not around?! :wtf: Come on!!! Its not gonna be the same anymore! I just can't imagine no Adam on such a good show!

Why is tptb or Adam or whoevers responsible not understand that this is not gonna be a very accepted decision?

I believe even after Rory left the show, the show was still successful coz we never got the whole "in depth" look at Speed's life the way we saw Delko's life. Which makes it sound so unbelievable that Adam's actually leavin the show! And now pulling such a bonehead maneuver is gonna cost the show... BIG TIME!!!

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ If it is true Im sure Adam has his reasons, and good luck to him!

The show will be fine without him. He will be missed, yes, but there are plenty of other characters TPTB can work with.

12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I agree. I really don't want to see Adam go. If he does decide it's time, he will truly be missed and I believe the show will survive. If Emily decided to go, I believe the show would survive. If they both decide to go, again, I believe the show would survive.

And I think, for the sake of the significant number of people employed because of CSI Miami, cast, crew, writers, etc., that fans would be sending good wishes that the show survives.

A show that has been on the air as along as CSI Miami is going to start having actor turn-over. It's just normal for actors to want to play other characters. It's the very nature of acting to want to play different characters. The long, demanding hours of an hour drama are very restrictive as far as outside projects are concerned.

There are some very talented actors on CSI Miami. It's not always evident because they aren't given much to work with by the writers most of the time. The writers need to start writing for all of the characters on the show equally, not just three. That way fans can begin to fully invest in them as they have the original characters. And that way they can minimize the impact of those original characters leaving when they feel it's time to move on.

And they need to start with the characters they already have and not make a new addition the focus.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I completely agree with you!

TPTB will hopefully start equating characters this season. I'd love to see the same kind of development that some characters get implemented on characters like Ryan and Natalia. I'd also love to see Kyle become more important, but with the addition of Jesse it's unlikely. I hope I can learn to love Jesse. He sounds fun from the spoilers I've read.

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Just got a google alert that Cheryl Ladd and Tia Carrere are set to guest star as Cougars in ep 803 which started filming today!

For those of you who don't know who Ladd is, she replaced the late Farrah Fawcett on Charlies Angels back in the '70's. And she looks great!

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I guess it's a good choice, because I personally can picture them as cougars. They both look great for their age, so they fit for this role.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.