Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Oh sweet Alyssa dear, I miss your posting… welcome back

I remember ‘that’ ring.
    When I saw her pic on the spoiler thread, & hand on her pocket, I was thinking: is she wearing a wedding band? ;)
    Then I have these little cute irrelevant non-sense queries like what if <truth be told, Hadapurpura’s theory is correct, “Grissom” on her vest, then she would have to change her …@lvpd (?) email account then? Or is Gil with her at Las Vegas too if she would to stay being a CSI temporarily?
    And if he is not with her now but later on he would make an appearance (hoping D could her wish) telling the team: “I am here to get my family” (not “ I am here to get my wife). And with the master of brevity they would get his meaning. Either he said ‘family’ means G and S plus the dog Hank or is it “family on the way”? :lol:
    Oops sorry for my rambling, I just need my coffee and off to go.

========
    It's nice to see someone coming back... ;) Like remembering those lines from Grissom to Sara:
    "You're still a scientist, you know that after that many years of ... blah blah.."

and this one,

Grissom: She's a great criminalist, Conrad. And I need her.

Aww. We need you.

Ok, going now bye. :)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Have you all read the S/10 "spoiler" thread and the gal that runs the JJA site? Ipstenu [hope I got her name right] she said below~

That according to her connection Grissom and Sara are "INDEED MARRIED", and her source is legit. So I put stock in what she says. What would have been the point for Grissom to have left when he told Cath, "it's time to up the ante" He's a traditional type guy, as well as Sara, and it does seem certain that they are a married couple, and on the 'ring' being in the new pic. hidden, well that's a ploy to get us to watch isn't it?

OUR HOME

3. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

You know, today I saw Cats In The Craddle, and something he said about the dead old lady really touched me:

I know Grissom's by no means a "lady", but the way he said it, it sounded like he had taken for granted that was what his future was going to be, maybe what he had started to become at that point already.
    And now Sara and him are married.
    That makes me think a. those who wanted Grissom to end up alone, to come back "full circle" - What could they be thinking? He (and probably she) had a grim prospect ahead, and b. how far we've come, nothing is impossible in the GSR universe. Wow.

And that's one of the (many) reasons that makes me pro-Geek!Baby. They're both loners by nature, even by getting married they probably didn't get out of their bubbles as much as they fused their bubbles. And reality is, they're all the family they have right now, and if or when one of them dies, the other will be left alone. Most likely, Sara. IMHO, Grissom would make a point of not letting Sara end up all alone and unprotected when his time comes, and leave... "a piece of him" so to speak, for her. And the way to do that is by having babies, or at least a baby. I bet he would also like to be around that/those child/ren as long as he can. Besides, Sara's biological clock is ticking as well. In that regard, as one of my dad's few friends said: "he made wise decisions".

I know this is one of those things one doesn't like to talk about, but it's a reality. I'm saying this because I'm living it: mom and dad = Grissom and Sara. May/December, loners, geeks... you name it. Dad died exactly a month ago (on Jorja's birthday, what a coincidence) and even though we're young (21, 20, 15) and I'm mildly autistic, my mom is relying on us to go on with her life, and we're relying on her, and she knows we'll be the ones taking care of her when/if the moment comes when she can't take care of herself anymore. We're each other's biggest support - and she has siblings and nephews and all that.

Sara doesn't have that. And a lot of people say "it would be rushing things up", or "they need more time to adapt to each other/enjoy their honeymoon", but when you look at it, they've known each other/been in love with each other for 11 years. A couple for 4/5 years give or take. Married? I don't know for how long, but probably for a year give or take. IMHO, it's not that soon to be considering having a baby.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  4. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey everyone!

I've been in hibernation... Because I was visiting friends in South Africa (where the internet is like living death) but now I am back in Denmark (my current home) and ready to jump around and go squee about the fact that ...insert secret here...

Donøt know how much of what I'm about to say is supposed to be in a spoiler box, so just shoving it all in one...

I hope Grissom is coming back as well! I was on the spoiler thread on this site looking for that picture you were all talking about... When I started reading the posts, I wanted to cry and die all at the same time! They are being so mean to Sara... :( I personally think that Jorja Fox is a brilliant actress and the GSR storyline was amazing!

Well, of course I think so because I am here with all of you GSR nuts!

I think that TPTB can pull off getting Sara back and losing Riley..

I love GSR... And I now officially cannot wait for Season 10! Whereas originally.. I was on the verge of throwing out CSI... (which is my favourite show of all time, so I was supremely bleak about this prospect!)

Season 10, here we come!

Kate.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ huh. you're in Denmark? funny. i'm moving there in two weeks. ;)

i agree with most of what you've said. i think that since those two don't have much of a family (except Sara's mom and brother, and Grissom's mother who might be dead) now is the last call for them to have a baby. but that depends whether they actually want it. they don't strike me as a couple that makes such decisions based on the notion that Grissom probably dies sooner and Sara stays alone. imo, they believe that you never know what's gonna happen. and if they decide to have a child, it's going to be more out of love than necessity.

6. Desertwind

Welcome back SA_Kate you've been missed, South Africa, huh? So they're not into the internet big? and Denmark, Bill Petersens' heritage beautiful people. I saw a documentary on Denmark, and everyone was so beautiful-looking.. good luck;) so bet you're thrilled by this news as well :thumbsup: A miracle of sorts. and on your question, I'll put it in the "spoiler box"

According to this article, from the Chicago, and Carol Mendolsohn our big GSR writer head honch so to speak, this is what she says about this possiblity of Grissom returning. His play is done on Aug. 16, and then he's free till Jan. 2010, so bet your bottom dollar he'll return to be with Sara, or pick her up or something we know nothing of http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2009/08/csi-fishburne-petersen.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. SA_Kate_937

Hey Adzix! You are?! Very cool! Or is the ;) supposed to tell me you're joking...? :confused:

I'm not so sure about a geekbaby... I just couldn't imagine Sara waddling around with a big stomach (maybe I need an imagination makeover - who knows) but I guess that now since they aren't actually working at the lab any more, it would be more easier to give the two a geek baby... :) Sort of like just before Sara leaves after her five episodes, she tells everyone that she's pregnant and then a year later someone gets a photo or something. I just could never imagine the TPTB putting a baby into CSI, it's just very un-CSI-like... :)

South Africa still loves the internet, but South African internet is like snail mail compared to email... :) Everything just loads too slowly! I'm back now and super happy about.... (insert spoiler here)

Yes, I am super thrilled! (and booyakasha to anyone who isn't *cough-spoilerthreaders-cough*) And, whoo I'm weirdly related to Billy! (my mother's Danish).. Thanks :)... watch out Denmark, GSR nerd in your midst...

Great article desert, now I'm even more happy. I do hope that Grissom returns with her, although I'm interested in seeing how they would fit it into the storyline! Why does September have to be so far away?

Kate.

PS: I love all the photos, one way to keep the GSR spirit going. :)

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh no no. i'm moving there for real. and i'm pretty excited about it.

i think that if they decided for it to happen they would work around it. i know that WP and JF were approached about the possibility of Sara getting pregnant and they both dismissed the idea. but that was when they were still full-time cast members, sometime in season 7 or in the beginning of 8. the situation is different now and TPTB have surprised us before. i think it would be a great way to end the GSR arc once and for good, though (in last episode of the show ever.)

9. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Thanks DW for porting,its a great news. This week his play is done,i am happy for all the spoiler "GSR",i like your ideas in the spoiler box. I can't wait so long time,the important is they're happy and ok. Thanks for make me so happy guys.

10. SA_Kate_937

That's so cool! Where in Denmark you moving to? I live near Copenhagen and right now I'm visiting my Mom who lives on the other side of this small country in Jutland.

Ahem, anyways, back to GSR:
    That would actually be so cool! I didn't know that the idea had been put forth by TPTB...? I'm glad that JF and WP rejected the idea... Cause I really just don't know how it would fit into CSI... But you've just put such a good image/idea into my head with that whole last episode thing of:
    A miniature Grissom/Sara look-a-like who runs up to Catherine and tugs on her pants.. Catherine then leans down to talk to her/him. The Kid then points into the distance and you see Grissom and Sara walking towards the group (including all current CSI's) and picking up the kid as they get there...

Just in my head, or something like that, it would be super cute to have a mini version of them, even for just one scene.... Sigh, now I want a geekbaby!

Geekbaby!!!! And GSR and all things sugary and nice... :)

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hahah, see? some time ago i was the first person who would say no to their marriage, without even mentioning a baby. now? i love the idea of both. i think their relationship grew to this point.

and maaan, i love your idea of them walking towards the team with the little one. that would probably be the best ending ever!:)

btw, i've watched Leapin Lizards yesterday and it reminded me that we still didn't figure out what Grissom wrote at the end of the letter. i even capped it and enhanced it a bit. maybe y'all have a better idea but to me it looks like a "Please". it kinda doesn't make much sense, though.

the first letter can't be a B (cuz in 'Betwixt' B looks totally different), and then i thought maybe it's a "Promise Me ..."? I played with an idea that maybe it was a "Grissom" but it's a little bit of a stretch. :p

[​IMG]

the whole letter

12. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey!

Interesting theories everyone. All sound plausible.

As to Adzix's last comment, I think the the first word looks like PLEASE, and that the next word after that may begin with F.

I think the last words may be PLEASE FORGIVE ME. It may not be, though I think it would be understandable that he write that considering how he left/said goodbye.

I'm probably wrong, but it's what I think I see :)

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i never thought it could be an F but now when you mentioned it, i think it's quite possible. although it could just as well be a Y. gosh, what a chicken scratch. just as bad as Sara's.

on the other hand it kinda looks like "Blimey". lmao. maybe he wanted to say "Blimey, Forgot to tell you i'm leaving for GB for one more month." :p

or maybe it's some kind of a latin name of that moth/butterfly he sent her.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  14. Desertwind

I can't tell what the Frig that word is, and really don't care, beings he did send this love letter from and by SHAKESPEARE who knew he was so romantic, but no matter what it said, he came back and she read it in 'Leapin Lizards', great episode with them in bed and Hank too:thumbsup:where is Hank BTW? Here's the letter he wrote it from, "I said I'd miss you and I do" [​IMG]

SONNET 47

15. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

The first time I read your comment I was like, "WHAT??? :cardie:" :guffaw:

I'm pretty sure the first word is "Peace", and the second word is "Gilbert" or "Gil".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.