Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Holy Lord. What does a girl have to do to get a picture of Marg or Eric?! :(

Log in on Twitter, follow Dustin Lee Abraham and ask him for Marg/Eric pics. And hope other 999 people (or whatever number's left) to do the same.

Hmmmm, I would, but I'm not into the Twitter thing. It's enough trying to juggle Facebook and Myspace! :lol: So, I guess I'll be of no help. I'll just have to wait!:)

I LOVE Brass. One of the best-written, most consistent characters in the show. And, as an actor, I think Paul Guilfoyle may be a bit under-appreciated. Thanks, Vegaslights, for the photo.

nice to see one of brass:thumbsup::)
hopefully we'll see some more of him this coming season:thumbsup:

I LOVE Brass. One of the best-written, most consistent characters in the show. And, as an actor, I think Paul Guilfoyle may be a bit under-appreciated. Thanks, Vegaslights, for the photo.

Thanks Vegaslights for the photo..

And thank you Erep for saying exactly what I feel about Paul/Brass. I've known a lot of cops in my day and Paul is dead on with the snarky but lovable cop. We all need to give the Brassman some well deserved love for his 9+ years...

Completely agree with the above. PG has to be one of the best actos on the show IMO. NO offense to the others, it's just his timing is unlike any other actor!

One thing about Paul is that he has IMPECCABLE comic timing. And great facial expressions too.

I hope we get lots of Brass this season!

One thing about Paul is that he has IMPECCABLE comic timing. And great facial expressions too.

It's nice to see PG looking so well and i agree with all the love he's getting here. I remember that GE made a comment during the dvd commentary for the episode Snakes, that PG was a truly funny man in RL. If/when CSI ends, I think PG should get a spin-off where he and GE go into business together as private eyes. The two of them play off each other so well. Just look at Drops Out.

I don't know what it is about Paul/Brass, but he'll just be standing there and I'll start cracking up. He's so hilarious, one of my faves.

Great pic of Brass!

It's nice to see PG looking so well and i agree with all the love he's getting here. I remember that GE made a comment during the dvd commentary for the episode Snakes, that PG was a truly funny man in RL. If/when CSI ends, I think PG should get a spin-off where he and GE go into business together as private eyes. The two of them play off each other so well. Just look at Drops Out.

OMG, that's what I've said in the past, over in the Texan Charm thread. That Brass and Nick should get a spin-off. Those two are great together, especially when Drops is involved. :lol:

I agree with everyone, I love Brass, he's one of the best detectives TV has ever had and he doesn't have to say anything to make you laugh. Sometimes it's just the look on his face or something he does. :guffaw: I think Super Dave needs to be in the spin-off too. He cracks me up too. :lol:

Sometimes it's just the look on his face or something he does. :guffaw:
Precisely. During interrogation scenes a suspect will say something really stupid and all he has to do is lift his eyebrow and take a sip of his coffee and it speaks VOLUMES.:lol:

Back