Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

*Spits out iced tea and starts coughing* Oh my effing God! Really?! Then again, it's probably just some crazed and hopeful fans so it likely means nothing.:( Oh my gosh, if only it were true:adore:... I would love TPTB to pieces.:guffaw:

Sad Girl, maybe TPTB finally heard our cries!:) Five years of whining, complaining, and hoping may have finally paid off!:lol:

Great, now I have no iced tea:(, but thanks so much for sharing this with us, Axel, even though it's highly unlikely to happen.:bolian:

~Miyu:angel:

2. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Miyu, you know, if rumour about kiss in S6 will be just rumour, we must cry louder. Anyway, this rumour give a new hope for us. Till september come

3. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Breathe in and out, Tiff, in and out...:lol:

Yay! I guess that means more whining and ranting, two of my all-time fave interests.:p

Yes, thie rumour gave me some more hope. *Crosses fingers* C'mon TPTB, listen to us just this once and we won't hate you for the rest of our natural lives:cool:...err, we'll stop hating you for the rest of our natural lives.:hugegrin:

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i don't know about Udonna, G and Lori but speaking for myself: only just :lol:

it's my birthday soon! *looks hopeful* - not that it matters as i'll be away, but hey ho!

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Dont know how far out he is booked but maybe you can get a rain check:lol:

The art of speculation is a wonderful thing it is what we do best here!!
    Now about this quandary of uncertainty, you must always be excited about the prospect of "The kiss":) And thank you for sharing my dear we will be keeping our eyes out.Never say never I have not discounted the prospect of a kiss in Season six especially with all the "Chattering" on talk shows and such that has come up about Mac and Stella.

Yes I totally agree!!!

6. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

we might get SMacked scenes the beginning of season:

got this from Twitter and Hill today but was posted yesterday "On the set shooting all night tonight-- entire cast shooting the continuation scene of the final scene of season 5!! AJ Buckley says "Hi!"

so that might mean that we get to see some reactions from Mac and Stella :D

7. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

:eek: Rumored kiss? Now that's interesting. Relevant to my interests, actually. Anyway, wasn't another kiss rumored for 5.24? Smacked-wise, the episode was more than decent, it sent them beyond the point of no return, Mac said he cared about her (no shit, Sherlock!), there was the coffee grounds scene, yadayadayada... The thing is, to me, Smacked didn't get the final, unambiguous recognition we craved. They're still so-called "friends". They are not going to kiss, methinks. And if they do, even if they slept together, we'll get this terribly cliché situation:
    Stella: *puppy eyes* What happened yesterday... was...
    Mac: *sad, reluctant* ...a mistake?
    Stella: Oh. Yeah, right. A mistake.
    Mac: My fault.
    Stella: No, mine. *looooong pause* So, it won't happen again, will it?
    Mac: *defeated* No, if you don't want to... I mean... After all, it was a mistake.
    Stella: A mistake, that is.

Sorry to be skeptical one, just as usual, but I don't buy it. Why would Melina, being Smacked and all, say there will be nothing until the very end of the show if TPTB are planning a kiss?

Love the pics, by the way. Gary Potter cracks me up.

9. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Ho Ho Ho! Santa came mid summer?? Cool! I hope that they will kiss.

Crossing my fingers, saying my prayers and sending telepathetic messages to the writters:
    Aaauuumm Hear me!!! Hear me!! Write a good kissing scenario between Mac & Stella!!! Aaaaauuummm

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:lol: it's ok, i'll cope :) i'll be in greece for it, maybe i'll see stella there, and if she's there, who knows?! ;)

11. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Sucker4SMacked-->

Yeah, tweets from the whole cast! That'd be so good. Wonder why they don't just all get Twitter.:confused: It doesn't take that long to figure out, anyways.:cool: Wonder what tiny spoilers we could find out...

Pleni-->

Me thinks you're way too ahead of yourself, Pleni.:lol: This wouldn't happen unless both of 'em got really really really really really really drunk and were locked in a room with no windows together. Or if they just lost their minds. Whichever's faster.:p 好冷= . ="

To be honest, I gotta be skeptical too. Not that I wouldn't love it to happen. It was just some rumour by some really desperate fans on ff.net. If this ain't confirmed by the producers, writers, or CBS (which I doubt it will), I won't really take this to heart. Sorry guys!:(

The pic didn't crack me up (I loved the pic though, Catu!:D); what you said about "Gary Potter" did.:guffaw:

Hugs!

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ Twitter's being evil and not loading :scream:

I know. I think once the talk show people/reporter people start talking about it possibly happening, you're on the track to it happening :thumbsup: And I've been hoping for a Season 6 kiss since 5x25 ended :lol: So hope it's true :)

LUCKY! I really hope you have fun in Greece :)

Well, they wouldn't say anything is happening because they can't say that stuff :) They don't want to ruin it. And remember, she was cut off :shifty::shifty:

So, yeah, that's all I gotta say right now :) Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

13. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, family!
    Pleni (may I call you so?) You must write few eps for S6. Sure, TPTB read your dialogues very attentively:). But I suspect, we never heart this cliche dialogue. This situation could happend with anyone esle, maybe D\L, but smac's relationship is sooo slow. I'm sure, even their first kiss will be advanced by dinner, by walk, by rain.

Oh God! I'm so stupid:(, I forgot about translation! It means something like There are no smoke without fire

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    reason why I haven't been in so much these past days, I've been thinking about the MC (motorcycle) theory test so much.. yesterday I was a nerv-wreck, not even watching csi:ny with smacked moments got me happy.. Took it again today, and I stood:D**does a happy dance** man what a huugge relife:lol:

welcomen to abc101 and FieryRed:) Im Gio:)

MT333:
    oops, sorry 'bout that:lol: yeah sure you can have a piece to:lol:

--
    I soo love that scene!:D it's funny and sweet:p and the first time Mac was without a tie.. looked like Stella thought he looked great without one, she took of his tie in 'what you see, is what you see'(?).. maybe she even have a few fantasies about Ties and Mac and :devil::devil:

#Gio

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the pic CATU I sure wish I could have seen THAT interview!!!

She did not exactly say that. What she said was they USUALLY put the lead characters together in the end. And that doesnt mean it is set in stone. Besides they can write the script any way they want. I am sure they do ot have all the stories written yet and as things unfold they can always change there minds. Cant predict the future...or can you?:wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.