Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Stella/Melina#7 We need a new name!!!!!!

Thank you Fiery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And don't worry that you will have soon your avvie! Girls are extremely talented and they will make you one :D
    A good morning pic

What???? NOT my place tonight?????? :D

[​IMG]

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hello Stellarinas :)

WOW! That's great Deb! Congrats :)

Thank you. I know have realized that it will be quite some time until I can see Melina :( The last episode they showed was the pizza one :( Oh well, it's a good show, so I'll stick with it :)

More pictures :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HEEEEEEEEEEEY, MY FAVORITE GIRLS FROM THIS FORUM! \o/

OMG, SOOOOOO CUTE! she looks like she's a real good mother!

Andie, this is from 4.02 "Deep", Stella was searching some information about woman's statue from an old ship.
    I like this moment with her glass, it was just few seconds, but she was unusual))
    Debbie, congtats, dear, you're the best:)[/QUOTE]

hm, she looks nice in those glasses. and after what you said, i'm sooo gonna watch "deep"! thanks! ;D

LOL!! :guffaw:

4. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

5. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

FieryRed
    Congrats to you with holydays - yeah, it's great! Hope you'll spend it fun:).
    Nice pic, btw.
    shippyange The Deep is one of my fav epi in S4 - Stella meets Drew, and i loooove how she works with Don:lol:
    [​IMG]

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hellooooooooo Stellarinas :),
    Wow, I see, good news from all fronts- FieryRed is celebrating the beginning of the holidays: So, have a very happy holiday and enjoy your free time :).... AND Debbie made it, yayyyyyyyyyyy :thumbsup: :)
    Many congrats on winning the English Writing Contest, well done, Lady ;) and I bet you´ll pass the exam, I´ll keep my Nut-fingers crossed :lol:

My dear lamb, you never give up, do you :D? But welllllllllll, I´m the hard nut and I can´t look into Mac´s brains and heart, if there´s a pic of Stella printed in, then I´ll believe it :D- so prove it, show me his heart and mind :lol:

I might buy the DVD some day, too, as I really loved the movie, not only because of Melina, but Robert de Niro is also one of my all-time favourite actors :)

Please allow me to take off the red socks, they´re embarrassing :D, if I´d wear them I wouldn´t sit anywhere and wink, but run and hide so no-one can see me :lol:
    Oh, and I´m not talkative at all- usually I´m a very quiet nut :lol:.

Hmmm, what is that little mad lamb writing? "I love Mac"???? Oh, she has crazy ideas, I wish she would listen to this Nut who got it right :D
    Take care, Honey, love and hugs to you and the whole Stella-gang :)

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Thank you!

Thank you too!

Well since is kinda late here I wish you all good night!

Another yung Melina in retro style ;)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5z_tOREUfGo/Re0d4hBfiEI/AAAAAAAABDU/v-MGEmoui60/s320/kanakaredes-4.jpg

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya dear Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

How are you? My examn was suspended until next week so i am here (But my silly PC is still under medical care:shifty:)

Fiery---> Have the best holidays! And i expect to have you back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW I LOVE YOUR QUOTE SIGGIES:D

Thais--> it was a pleasure to have you in chat the other day. Hopefully you will be connected soon (and me too when the tehcnician will deliver my silly PC:scream:)

Dearest Galina--->
    It was very funny indeed :D And let me tell you something: i am watching old episodes under a new light even when some of them are not Smacked or Stella-centered episodes i can enjoy them anyway :D Just like that episode from Season 2 with teh organ traffic as the main storyline. I was WOW! Really it was impressive!:eek: I had Stella mou working with Linds and at the edn i ad my Smacked fix :D

Dearest and Unique NUT, :D
    Thank you dear:) I particpate only because my Teacher asked me to do it and i discovered a pelasant thing about everything: only things withlove are the ones that matters (because i adore her and i didn't care i had a lot to study:bolian:)

Give WHAT? I don't know those words! :D Ok i have just received an urgent fax from Nowhere:cool:
    Here it's the proof you were asking for
    [​IMG]

Pretty good for coming in a fax form, uh?:lol:

Mine too:) Wasn't he who won the Oscar after just 9 lines? I know it was someone from The Godfather but i can't remember who:thumbsup:
    Btw I can see any kind of movie he does:drool: He was so effective in Falling in love as in any other movie:bolian:

Silly question.. but snickers aren't a tennis shoes?????? .I think i screwed up!:alienblush::alienblush::alienblush::alienblush::alienblush::alienblush: (seriously. I thought i was referring to tennis shoes:()

Taylor, let's face it, i know you are on love with me!:lol:

[​IMG]

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congrats on the new thread.

I voted for the first one because lets face it, Stella is a Greek Goddess. ;)

10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i have voted too and the one is:'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Stellarinas!

Well, I think I've decided to write a fan letter to Melina. I mean Deb, you posted the address to send it to, so why not! She is a huge inspiration to me so I think a letter should be written

I'm in a very random mood today, so don't mind me :)

Here's a whole bunch of lovely pictures for you.

[​IMG]

Gary and Melina at the 100 episode celebration :) I love Gary's thumbs up :lol:

[​IMG]

Not sure what this is from, but it's a younger Melina.

[​IMG]

Our beloved Stella mou :adore:

Gary and Melina behind the scenes

Syd and her dad
    SHADES!

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello Stellarinas :),

woohooo, gorgeous pictures of our favourite Greek Lady, thank you :).

Dearest mad lamb:D,

well, obviously you´re talented, that´s why your teacher asked you to participate; your English is great :thumbsup:.

Oh, Lord Almighty, what´s thaaaaaaaaaaat, who´s the nutter of the two of us????? :lol:. Fake!Fake!, had a quick conversation with a doctor friend of mine and she says no-one would survive a tattoo on their hearts :D. Sexy rib-cage or not, it´s definitely not Mac´s :lol:

I don´t know if it was him who won the Oscar with just a few lines or someone else, can´t remember, but I wouldn´t be surprised if it was him. He just can say "bleep" and would still deserve the Oscar :lol:. He´s brilliant, no matter which character he plays, but I love particularly his mafia-movies like "Once upon a time in America", "The Good Fellas".

Oh, you meant sneakers, I suppose. Don´t blush, and you didn´t screw up anything ;). And whatever, the Nut won´t wear either green or red sneakers or/and socks, Bastaaaaaaaaaa! :D

See ya, take care and hugs to you all :)

"Mac, some crazy smackers want us to be a couple, so what do we do?"
    "Make them face the truth: I´ll fly to London and catch a Payton-flu-virus and you´ll date your fireman again, got it?" :D

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *cries inconsolably* Not the fireman! I've already accepted that I may not leave to see Mac (or Flack. I also ship Fiesta, remember?) and Stella being a couple, but I'll get terribly mad if that idiot who likes corpses to feel comfortable re-appears. Please give her someone caring, intelligent, witty, someone who can love someone apart from himself, someone who won't display her as a trophy.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to come back soon but constant blue screens (as the one which appeared two minutes ago and which erased my whole message here) are bugging me

Heather and Remke!!!!!! *Debbie runs towards them I am glad you have come here to participate. keep posting ladies, it's a pleasure to have you here:)

Dearest NUT of my heart,

awww thank you dear:) It was an article and i didn't have much options so i wrote about air travelling but Melina was an inspiration too because i made a reference to
    Greek mithology (Daedalus and Icarus's wax wings) in the introduction and aparently it worked:thumbsup:

You asked me a proof. You didn't ask me to check the origin:guffaw: anf you know, there are so many strange places to use piercings:alienblush::lol: so why not a tatoo in his heart?:lol:
    But of course i have told you her name was printed by "the fire of his love" (I got this line from my fav sopa opera:lol:) not tatoo necessary!;)
    I SO AGREE with you!:drool: I would love to know how he builds his characters. I wonder if it is easy for him to forget his character when he hears "Cut" (or whatever it is said:cool:) or if he is obsessed even during breaks trying to find the right tone for his character:drool:. I need to get those movies titles in Spanish to know if they are available here. I am pretty sure The good fellas is but i don't remember the other one (in Spanish i mean). But he could wear a "jason" mask and he still would be convincing:drool:
    WHAT????????? Over my dead body!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: He will stay in the States and Stella won't date a half-neuron guy. i won't accept that curse again!

Take care NUT and you are still nutter of the two of us:thumbsup:

Pleni-->
    your description has a name: MAC TAYLOR!:drool:

Pleni, the stupid MSN is not working The error 800736b1 appears!:scream:

BTW I need to comment that Nun Stella is AT HOME and Sexy Stella is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: Splendid wardrobe for the new season opener:drool:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  15. Catu

Catu Police Officer