Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Stellarinas! congratulations on the new thread, but i won' be much around here since clearly, there isn't much to be excited for Season 6 (see Location:). but I'll always love Stella. yup, always will:thumbsup:

Deb, hope your okay with the exams. see ya soon. ^_^V

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinassssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

**Deb jumps of happiness. Examns are over. Debbie can breath:p

Catu, dear---> thank you darling for the vid. But Mainly CONGRATS ON YOUR MATH EXAMN!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian:
    Axel--->
    That's GREAT sweetie! I hope she will answer to you:bolian: we know Melina is special to us but she must know how special you are too:) I want to send my letter too and finally i got this magazine where it is this tango dancers and i want to copy and send it to her as a little of Argentina to Melina's heart because we love her:thumbsup:

dearest Galina---> sweetie, i hope things are better for you this weeks. My love to you and your dad:bolian:
    I LOVED that episode. I watched it this last Thruday and i loved how Smacked was and how great scenes Stella had in it. Of course, as Stellarina loved the moment she rang asking for Sid. That was a special touch. She was worried and she didn't forget Sid. Also i liked how Mac and Stella couldn't unlgued their eyes from each other:lol: Especially the "That means you and me" scene inmediately before Sid fell
    And I did like Sid's storyline and how everyone is very connected to him. I wish they could go deeper on that:drool:

Kay--->
    yoiu young lady better come back soon and change your mood! Borneo is wonderful but also is this thread and i won't let you run away as a rabbit. So i will send a good emmanuelle pic as soon i find a one reasonably..... conservative:lol: and you will be here to celebrate Stella scenes

Kat--->:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I am going to cut your tongue my dear!:lol: Hey I did like it how she looks in that suit!:bolian:

My beloved and dearest NUT,

oh yes, you do need and you want Smacked but i am not sure about the tea. You are the coffee type:lol:
    well, slash fans from this Forum would jump of joy:lol:

Definitely you forget the frontier if the character is well written and well played by the actor. Look my dad doesn't watch the show and i love studying people's reaction once i have watched any episode. well the thing is he has watched All Access 3 times and everytime he looked deeply shocked and he stayed in complete silence for several minutes. And it talks about how good was the acting and the storyline. I don't want Melina suffer but she is Stella's soul and as a viewer i can't think of any better than a complete delivery of every single inch of her heart. That only makes me feel prouder and prouder of being her fan:bolian:
    Did i mention she might receive an Emmy nomination?:wtf:

lol i can't help but loving when you talk to me in German;) Nein, nein, nein maybe Stella will help him but as a sister and nothing else will happen. We don't need DL 2.0 in the show:lol: (I know, im evil lol) buy anyway you know i love you and that won't change:thumbsup:
    OHHHH i thought you expected Sexy outfits because you wanted Stella in Mac's arms :D :lol:
    the other day Axel and I were talking we are afraid even if they were in the shower together you would say "They are just friends":lol:and "nothing Smacked happens":lol:

lol "The lone gunman" The X files again :D Sometimes i feel frustrated because i want to know about Stella and when i don't get any spoiler about her i feel grumpy:p however it would be great if she could help any other member of the team (Don, Danny, or whoever) showing they are afamily by heart even if biology doesn't say so. Episodes from Season 4 were great because of it, they acted as a family. And episodes of Season 5 also were great because it was like watching them under a microscope and you could see those litle interactions deeper.
    I guess the perfect season would be a combiantion of the two:p
    And i really hope Mr Lenkov has not forget about his words on my Stella. He said that so i trust him

love how she looks here 5.02

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/130.jpg

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Stellarinas.

As a notice to all, that suit that Stella wears in 5x02 was HOT! :lol: Okay, I'm joking, but It didn't look horrible. You see, Melina can even make a hazmat suit look nice?

I love this look Stella has, even though she looks so sad.

[​IMG]

Anyway, that's all for now girls. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

The truth is i did like it her "Futurist nun suit" ;) Actually i liked it because itw as so different to anything we have seen in the past. I mean it was another enviroment, another type of episode. Something 5.02 also shares with 5.24 :D

BTW i like that pic you posted! I have found this one too

[​IMG]

5. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Speaking about 5.02 do you remember that painter and how he was looking at Stella wearing in this "futurist" suit. He was really impressed by Stella! Even in this suit!
    Nice pics, girls! Debbie, does she want to blow a kiss to one familiar man:lol:?

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!! He said something like "Pretty good for a hottie":lol: I don't know if he would have stayed alive if Mac had been there:lol:

And look who she was looking at;)

[​IMG]

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome back, fíle mou!!!! :)

I like very much the pic you have posted because it reflects how much Melina enjoys to be on stage :D You almost can feel it! It's so obvious! :)

[​IMG]

9. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Thanx dear! she really enjoys it I can tell! and btw i'll visit the site witht the lovelly pics you post :D

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Noe will be very pleased because she has made a great job and now i can't help but uploading dozens of it to my account to share them later. She also told me to ask any i like and she will deliver it to me without the water mark :)

I have posted this site a hundred of times. However i am very pelased to share it again because it has great material

http://divine_providence.tripod.com/

we were talking about All Access. I knew Frankie was a psycho since the beginning. His handwriting disturbed me. I mean, it's not a matterof how beautiful is your handwriting but the size (Beyond the fact it had to be written big on purpose to be taken by the camera i imagien), how teh text was remarked and how demanding he seemed to be. It was scary! The funny thing he draw a little doll face LOL

[​IMG]

And sweet Sheldon always being so adorable, he noticed the change in Stell
    [​IMG]

11. Eve

Eve Pathologist

And I love the way how she told him to watch his own business :D that was adorable too.

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

You have posted huh? Opps sorry! I'll pay more attnetion from now and on! Regarding All Access and Frankie char yes I suspected too... I guess I have a thing suspecting all the weirdos in the movies :p
    ------------------------
    I love this Pic->
    http://www.sunglassesid.com/images/sunglasses/Vogue-2406-Melina-Kanakaredes.jpg

I just love the T-shirt and the sunglasses
    -------------------------
    @EVE hehe I love that line too ;)

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Eve--->
    if Mac and Stell would ever start a relationship I am convinced Sid knew first but considering Sheldon was the first ME i guess he would know it too :D

Fiery---> AHHHHHHHHHHHH Love that pic!!!!!!!!!!! It maade me laugh because someone made an avatar and add a text to Stella's shirt "I-Mac" related to both Melina and Stella :D

This pic just is so emotional, so perfect

[​IMG]

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stella-gang :),

Catu, congrats from me, too, for your math exams :) and my beloved and maddest Lamb, congrats to you, too, even though you might get your results later, but I´m sure they´ll be very good :thumbsup:.

Nein, nein, I don´t need and don´t want Smacked :D, but I like both tea and coffee, though you´re right, I´m more the coffee type, I drink that more than tea ;)

Hm, do I want to make them jump of joy :D? I just don´t want Mac to die from a burnt heart :lol:.

Actually it was this episode that really caught my eye and impressed me, because of Melina´s performance. I became a fan instantly, of the show, but mainly I wanted to see this woman perform again. My reaction was probably pretty much the same as that of your Dad, and I agree that it shows how great an actress she is. It is an objective truth and not only our subjective opinion as fans, because she does impress also "neutral" persons like your Dad :).

:eek: Really????? That would be soooooooooo great and well deserved, but in this forum there is a list of all nominations for this year´s Emmy and Melina is not mentioned, she and her script for GfD were chosen as possible nominees by CBS, though, but didn´t make it on the list of the Emmy-commitee. So where did you get this information from?

Gut, dann spreche ich noch mehr deutsch :lol:. Jaja, Stella is already Mac´s lil sister, she needs a good guy where she can be more than his sis :D, so Don would be a good option and it would be indeed evil to compare them to D/L :lol:. Oh, you know, opposites attract, that´s why we love each other :lol:.

Well, you were just dreaming :D.

Yes, I would probably say this :D, nothing would happen as they are just like brother and sister :lol:

Yes, the X Files are haunting me :D. Well, I hope Melina will do the on or other interview before the show begins, so that we find out more about what´s on the agenda for Stella this season. Hill´s tweets indicate at least, that she seems to have already quite many scenes, he mentions her often. Exactly, that´s what I wish for S6 that, above all, they´ll act again as a team, as a team family, so-to-speak. And that Stella as mother superior will be there for Don and Dan in their agony. All these events in S5 must have pulled them together even closer, I suppose. This plus good Stella-stories would make this season perfect :). I hope, Mr. Lenkov will soon talk about the new season and reveal some details, especially about Stella.

Yeah, though again dressed in her nun costume, she looks great as always :)

Take care, my lamb :)

Love and hugs to all of you :)

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dearest NUT,

thank you for your wishes. I have only one and i got the top mark which it's good if i want to choose the best place to work. I dunno about other two:confused: However the hope is always there:)
    I would like so much to watch an episode like that again! But i can't imagine Stella in a situation like that again (that scene from 5.12 was pretty good. Like a déjà vù).I know it could be very demanding for Melina but it would be a pleasure to watch. In any case my dad would be the walking termometer:lol:
    Probably some shocking episode like Creatures of the Night which was amazing in terms of acting and writing. Stella was pretty upset in that one but i guess All access will be forever the best Stella episode (5.24 was the best Smacked episode;))
    I was talking about All Access, NUT!!!!! (I have noticed lost of grammar mistakes and especially with verbs. As long as you understand me i don't care:))

NUT, how would you say "My A$$" is German????:alienblush::guffaw: Nein, nein, mein liebe nuss :D Donnie won't touch a single hair of his little heart sister, meanwhile i don't find any objection to Mac being the one touching Don's little heart sister:lol:

I like very much those references Hill has made about certain scenes and how they are working together. Well, blame my ansiety, it's weird but i would love to know much more on the new season and at the same time i want the surprise. If the relationship with danny can be recovered i will be satisfied but i still believed she will work a lot more with Don. Or at least that's the impression i have. I can imagine Mac will be there for Donnie because all the experience he had with Claire's loss. But it was proven Stella knows how to give him comfort. I can remember 5.13 and 5.25. They are very alike Stell and Flack and I guess she will know what words he needs. On the other hand if she helps Danny , well then it will be a reasonable thing. He lacks disciplicine;) and Sheldon it's pure butter but i don't know if he will be able to convince Danny how important rehab is. Then Stella could play the Evil Mom and she could give him the firmness he needs until he recovers completely:)

I can't forget

[​IMG]

[​IMG]