Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Family, it´s just me, Auntie Un-Smacked :lol:,

Dearest innocent (?):D Lamb,
    Oh, please, let me write the script, I feel your ideas are not synchrone to mine :D. I rather suggest a title like "A brave Nut survives the Smacked desert" :lol:. Hmm, that´s news to me that you´re a lamb, but OK: Meeeeeehh (means: Hello, little lamb :D).

Thank you for keeping me complete, sweetie. And keep your good mood, I hope you´ll never take me to a performance of the Nutcracker Opera :lol:.

What I will say: GREEN SOCKS SUCK!!!! :lol: And red tennis shoes, too- oh, dear, I´m a nut, not a clown :D. No offence intented to peeps in Mongolia and Timbuctu, but maybe the nuts there wear such coloured mad clothes, but not die Nuss :D.

No prob, Honey, keep cool, sleep well and don´t let the exams give you migraine. Eat some of my fellow nuts: almonds and your head will be fine :). Once again good luck, your Nut :)

Hugs to all :)

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey girls. Haven't been her in a few posts.

Anyway, I've been finding amazing SMACked pictures everywhere I search on google. It's awesome :) I really don't have much to say lately, only Viva La SMACk! :lol:

Talk to you when I have something better to say. Love ya.

Axel

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Welcome to SMACK ABC101! Hope you have a good time here. We have been growing quite rapidly:) In referance to your question I guess it depends who you ask! As Fieryred said (by the way welcome to you too!!!) Our fingers are crossed.If they do not get together this upcoming season it should be in the near future because they are becoming very unconvincing as brother and sister!:lol: Even if not this season it will be fun to watch and to speculate!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Final 1 is over so i can have 5 minutes of fun here ;)

Welcome abc101 and FieryRed to the Smacked Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the right place to be if you are not afraid of straightjackets (this family has that effect on you:lol:) Post, ask what you want or need that we will help you and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abc101-->
    Nobody knows but we touch wood just in case:thumbsup:

Kat--->
    :guffaw: See? The Nut shouldn't be afraid now. She is safe from the crackers:lol: But the idea of Mac Taylor coming here is...interesting.. I wonder if Lisa, Udonna,Lori and G would leave him alive:lol:

Lisa -Cyn--> sorry for inteerupting a funny interaction but...
    HE IS WHAT??????? ROBERT IS QUEBEÇOIS??????????? :eek::eek::eek: I should pay more attention to Sid now even when i already love him:thumbsup: (sorry but i have already said Canadians are my weakness:thumbsup:It's the Roy Dupuis thing :D)

MT--->
    The connection between Adam and Stella is so pure. Not romantic but Stella is so protector of him and Mac too. My socks fell down in 5.17 when the house exploded and Mac was so sick worried about his boy too:thumbsup: LOVE THEM WITH ADAM!!!!!!!:drool:
    And the paper planes scene!:lol: priceless:lol:
    I am gonna check your fics post the finals. I owe Alison and Gio my reviews too:thumbsup:

Dearest and beloved Nut,

Do you have any doubt of it, you Stubborn Nut??? :D Can't you see my halo pending over my head??????:angel:
    Nein, nein, nein!I am a lamb which will convert The NUT :D I was just thinking in another movie "The Adventures of the Converted Nut, The Rainbow Unicorns, The Magic Fairies of teh woods converting Non Smackies":lol: C'mon it would be a complete hit in boxes offices! (The Rainbow Unicorns are the Smacked Family;))

Not even hidden in my purse???:lol:
    Non, non, non you have said i am determined, well i am determined to convert you and to make your wear those tiny and adorkables red snickers (soon you will be fond of them. Unless a circus takes you away first:lol:) and those lovely Green socks. Never mind, buy white socks and i will get blue and yellow tint. At the end you will wear Green anyway :D
    you gave me luck Dearest Nut. I won't forget that :)

dear Lori-->
    I wonder all kind of cool things that will happen this season???? Me thinks there will be surprises and great moments for all fans:thumbsup:

BTW Have any of you heard about a General promo yet????????? I can't wait!!!!!! we are already in August!!!!!!!!!!!:p

My love and hugs to all. I miss you but i will be back soon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello family, I'm back. *Hugs for you all.* You have posted sooo much since I've been away, waaay to much for me to read them all... :lol: Welcome also to all of our newbies whom I've missed out on. :D I'm Steph.

Thanks for posting all of those cute piccies Debbie, they are adorable, they really show us the depth of their relationship, just look at how they are looking at eachother, they look totally drawn in, hanging on to everyone word that the other one is speaking... I just love the depth of their friendship, their relationship is already so deep, that it could easily become something more than a friendship without things being weird for either of them...

Hope you're all well. :D

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear family !!!![​IMG]

Really a good question and i personally can´t guarantee for anything....:lol:

Dear Steph, welcome back, hope you had a nice trip. I was here but it was nearly impossible to stay up to date for the grils here were so unbelievable busy!!!

So, my last contribution pic didn´t work, i hope this one does:

[​IMG]

Hugs to you all, hope you had luck on your exams, Debbie!!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Steph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I was wondering where the heck was you? :D
    "they look totally drawn in" exactly. Even in other shows wheer two characters are described are the greatest friends they just don't have just that "air". It's just amazing because they do look as the best friends and at the same time they seem to be a couple. And every single message that i have read thse past months has mentioned that!!!!

Dearest Udonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you darling and I really can't be sure with you LOL

Ok No piccies but what about a great scene and a great Smacked moment?

From "Open and Shut" CSI NY 3.05

Stella- We are fine. (referring to Lindsay stormy out) I spoke to Grace Thomason. She is blaming herself
    Mac-Common reaction
    Stella- You know, we go to crime scenes. We start rattling off platitudes to people, words of pain and loss and healing… and the truth is… all we really care about is the business of death
    Mac-I know this has to be a little tough on you, Stella
    Stella-Yeah, actually I think it’s good. It’s bringing out stuff that I haven’t dealt with. And I look at Grace and I know what she’s going through.
    Mac-Tracy Davis
    Stella- Our very fist case together.
    Mac-I remember the look in your eyes… at the end of each day, when you processed the crime scene and analyzed her clothes. And I tell you now what I told you then: it’s hard to separate yourself emotionally but in the end always comes down to the evidence.
    Stella- I didn’t forget that, Mac. This case is different. Hell, I’m different. I know what it’s like to be trapped in your home… and I have a vivid memory of that horrible moment when you realize the only way out is a bullet. I have no choice but to be emotionally involved

(A priceless scene and soo Smacked because he noticed her discomfort :D)

My love to all Debbie :D

8. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Hey Family,

Hey, I welcome all newbies. I'm MT or my real name is Amanda, you can call me either. So who likes my new icon and banner, I finally got enough posts to get them.

It's like Adam is their child, they worry about him and would hate it if anyone hurt him.

The way they look at each other drives me insane. Bye.

MT333

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AAAHHH! I'm still basking in my birthday gift!!!:devil::guffaw:

I dont think we will disappointed. Lets face it watching them together now after GFD we see them with a diffrent point of view!

Have not heard of anything yet but have been keeping my eyes open!!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i hope the writers doing the good thing and they write more smacked.

more guns ans girls says Hill harper, ok we will see..

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family!~

I love that scene :adore: It's amazing that even from their first case, Mac couldn't keep his eyes off hers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know :shifty: I'm getting a little impatient. And I don't want a general promo. I want a promo for the premiere :scream::scream: But most of all, I WANT SMACK SCENES!!!!
    Glad to say it did Udonna! Love this pic. I can't remember what episode it's from, but I know I've seen it.

Anyway, speaking of pics, I'm gonna share some.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love Google, don't you? :adore:

Okay, well that's all for now. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

12. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

I know :shifty: I'm getting a little impatient. And I don't want a general promo. I want a promo for the premiere :scream::scream: But most of all, I WANT SMACK SCENES!!!!
    Glad to say it did Udonna! Love this pic. I can't remember what episode it's from, but I know I've seen it.

Anyway, speaking of pics, I'm gonna share some.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love Google, don't you? :adore:

Okay, well that's all for now. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel[/QUOTE]

love the pics ,you can see on the behind the scene pic the chemstry too :thumbsup:, and see how gary is looking with his eyes wow sexy

13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

yeah, axel, i get what you mean. if that was the first episode i watched to, i'd think "ok, so there's a nice couple!". the way he looks at her when saying "you're gonna make me pay? i thought you were kidding" (or something like that...). anyway, there's an exchange there... i dunno, like they were teasing each other. god, just loved that scene!

hmm yeah! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! just the way he looks ar her and LAUGHS (!). c'mon, how can these guys say that there's oooonly friendship there?!
    i mean, he asks her when they last went out... i can't imagine him asking that to anyone else in the lab. not in that flirty tone!

LOL! you're most definitely right!
    but hey do you believe season 6 is going to bring some nice smacked moments for us? :drool:

hey there! *hugs you back*

hmmmmmmmm what can i say? AMAZING! i think i'm gonna watch that! *--* thanks for posting this!

same here!

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS, KIDS! YOU'RE THE GREATEST! xxx

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

FAMILY!!!! I NEED CLARITY!!!

I was just checking through my emails, which I need to do more often, but anyway, I was looking through them and over at fanfiction.net, they were talking about a rumour that there will be a Mac and Stella kiss in the 6th season!!!!

I really don't know if I'm excited for nothing, but I thought I better share that.

Love ya.

Axel

15. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Oh, God! Is it seriosly? Axel, you're right, maybe it means nothing, but...I don't know how to say it in English (Дыма без огня не бывает)... Did TPTB hear our crying?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.