Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Hey Girls,

I didn't read all the posts but I skimmed through most of them. I'm glad you like my fanfic. Lori, I heard about your special thong wearing cake man. Sorry, I missed him. Anyways, Adam obviously was a major crush on Stella, but he must have seen the connection between Stella and Mac. So he backed off a little, but he still is crushing on her. I am super glad the gutter is free. *slides in* Cozy. I'm only 14 and I'm in the gutter already. Gotta go, bye.

xoxoxoxo

MT333

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Damn you guys post fast! Seriously man. I really need to stop putting off posting.

THEY SO WERE! :adore: That was the second episode I watched and I seriously thought they were dating :adore: I think that proves something.

Udonna, I can't see the picture :(

Frida, so glad you're going to put up your fan fic :)

Okay, well that's it for now. Talk to everyone soon. Love ya.

Axel

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Girls, sorry. Tl,dr. There's too many of us it's nearly impossible to keep up. Plus, I've got an excuse: I'm writing a NY fanfic. More than hinted Smacked and still... I don't think they'll be together in the end *hides under desk*

^They've been flirting for so long it's insane. Oh, wait, strike that. They're just friends, brother and sister, ying and yang, soulmates... See the progression? What's next? Perhaps in season 6 they declare their love for each other, but Stella suddenly decides to take a chastity vow :scream:

Lori, any positive stuff of yours? I love it when you completely turn your back on canon because it is so against us. To me, the schism was created when we were denied the wonderful "they're sooo living together!" storyline.

udonna, ITA. I have male friends and I love them to bits. I hug them, kiss them, pet them, hold their hand sometimes, yet they'd never look at me like that! Likewise, I'd never drool over them the way Stella drools over Mac. Why? Simple: we're friends, not lovers-to-be! Our mutual desire and attraction are equal to zero. What Stella shares with Mac is something completely different. Quoting a German song, sie suchen sich, sie brauchen sich, sie lieben sich, doch sie finden sich nie ("they look for each other, they need each other, they love each, but they never find each other", right?)

Axel, back then I hated Stella and I wasn't really keen on Mac and to me, they were a match made in heaven! They were the mean ice queen and the brooding marine and I expected them to get together ASAP to provide the show with some soapy dramatic drama. I guess that was my proto-Smacked side.

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, you busy Smackies :),
    and still I stand here bravely as a non-Smackie in a Smacked world :D and except of my lovely lioness you are way too busy to discuss what you call "Smacked scenes", to see me and crack me or chop my head off or something else :lol: *lucky me* :D

Honey, this Smacked stuff is confusing me, too, like a foreign language that I don´t understand :D, so it´s only fair if I confuse the Smackers here :lol:.
    Oh, yes ,let´s make a movie "the Brave Nut and the Lioness in the den" or "Smack Attack- a Nut on the Run" :D.

I´m the rebel nut, you know this :D. OK, I repeat: I WILL NOT LOVE SMACKED :D. Big bums, white gloves???? You confuse me with the M&M´s, but they are no relatives of mine :lol:.

Great you know it :lol:, hugs from the unconvertable nut :D :)

Happy smacking to all ;)

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

OI, FAMIGLIA! What's shakin', what's poppin'!

Aw, that was unsensitive of me, right?! :( I totally forgot about your operations. My bad. So sorry!

LMAO! Nooo, make love not horcrux!!! :lol: Do you want to be the Holy Grail that will save Smacked from TPTB's evil hands? I'll totally fight in your honour lol

I get what you mean by rooting for the character's that come from the same place. When I found out that AJ, Robert Joy and Emmanuelle were Canadians, I loved them even more lol Specially that Joy is from Montreal too?! I was so stoked to discover that lol

Bunny boiler!!!! :guffaw:You took the words outta my keyboard, Lisa! :guffaw:

Yeah, I too find it strange that he's always been generous to her. There's nothing that lead me to think he could have had a secret crush on her, but maybe it's like a brother and sister thing? (scratches head)
    Maybe that relationship will surface again with the whole Danny situation and needing help with the baby?

And actually wear the chastity undie to make the vow official.

Lori.K, I loved your POV and analogy you shared with Shippy! It really well describe how things evolved between Mac and Stella. Just thinking about what's next and I'm excited for S6 lol

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'm thinking GIO has him trapped down there in Gutterville!:lol:

Oh Pleni,
    Dont look to me to give up hope! And as you said I am not into the canon thing. Just a wham bam thank you mam? NAHHH then we will have another D/L situation heaven forbid:rolleyes: I like the unfolding of the relationship and although I may have to concede on the living together theory I will not completely dismiss it. Look how they were able to twist the relationship of D/L from a "Walk in the rain Lindsey" to yep she went there, done that:lol:
    A clever writer can twist and bend a plot into a believable situation and although I agree that it seemed the divide happened when they suggest to dismiss our living together theory, I never say never. The speculation sure makes for good conversation so all was not a complete loss! TPTB are very aware of the chemistry they have in these two characters and they are going to play with it for a while so why not enjoy watching and speculating instead of getting frustrated with the timeline! Look for the subtle hidden clues for example, Mac confiding to Stella that her input on his Ella dilemma was important to him. Once Mac makes his mind up about things usually there is no discussing the matter. Another he recognized Stellas address right away when he pulled it out of George Kolavos pocket,so how many times do you think he has been there Hummmm? Maybe none but maybe...some:) Another "Clue" I have noticed that Stella is becoming alot more comfortable with her lingering hugs and kisses.They are both dropping little hints in regards to there feelings. Your job is to be patient PLENI my doubting digresser:lol:...enjoy the ride it will end to soon as it is!

Thanks CYN We need to work on PLENI here!!!________

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hellllllllllllloooooooooooooo Family!
    I can see my Galina is back! Now i only need my Kikii and Lilou and i will be completely happy!
    Tomorrow is my first Final so short answers because i have missed you too much!

Lisa--> Not suggested such a thing. Just because i need to protect Stella's interests until she decided to plant a flag in a territory it's already hers :D
    Gio---> sweetie, let me know when you finally post your story. But i think i already have you in Author Alert
    Pleni--> chastity vow?????????? GAWD! Please don't remind me Nun Stella! :D (It would be ironic LOL)
    MT--->
    I adore how Adam works with the two of them They look like his parents:adore: And I enjoyed a lot that scene from 5.25 with Adam udner the car and Stella trying to cover him :D
    Axel-->
    They SOOOOOOO were on a date! C'mon even the way he invited him was romantic. Besides i have noticed after that date in S1 our Stella start liking hot dogs when she hated them before. In 5.09 (not sure but i think it was that one) she was outside walking and eating one of them. SHE REMEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!:adore:
    Cyn--->
    LOL, not even TPTB would dare to suggest a crush from Danny on Stella :D Somehow it's the same thing that keeps them so pending of her. She is like the sister, the motherly figure. Sometimes you can have a family and still being so different and that could keep them a little apart
    Danny and Adam are the best examples of it

Dearest and loveliest NUT,

The movie i suggested is "The conversion of the Brave Nut" Main star: THE NUT. Director: The Innocent Lamb :D (I am a Lamb, didn't i tell you before:D)
    Nobody would dare to do that! Over my dead body! :D The Nut will remain complete (as long i am in a good mood with it):lol: Kidding!You will remain complete, i swear ;)
    You will say it!you will say it! :D But meanwhile i will enjoy the ride trying to make you metabolyze the idea. Never mind. You will say some day :D And definitely i am not confusing with anybody (actually i know the Nut you are pretty well, in Mongolia, Timbuctú or Germany :D I imagine you with those white gloves, a blue peaked cap and red tennis shoes. Ah! I almost forgot! Green Socks. because you are the Smacked NUT After all:lol:

(sorry dear for not answering you inside teh Stellarina Thread. I will have to wait until tomorrow. need to go to sleep. Tomorrow is the final who is giving more migraines than my lovely NUT)

I love this pic. Because the end was so smacked and at the beginnign i thought she was crying for Mac
    [​IMG]

They are always together and not even a screen could make them apart 5.03
    [​IMG]

From Season 3 Comes Around. Awwwwww it's so adorable!

[​IMG]

8. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Not that I have anything against the the Nut, but if something were to happen, Mac would have to come and investigate it.

Which would ultimately lead to him being kidnapped and taken down to gutter-ville. :drool:

It's just a thought...;)

Oh, they were. And we have all the evidence we need.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh no, it's cool, i wasn't thinking of those ones actually :lol:

i do want to be the holy grail - although less of the holy! some other kind of special that doesn't involve god/religion/etc. i should have some kind of army to back me up :D

oddly the more i watch s3 the less i like peyton - probably i'm influenced by what i read here, but i do root for the south west londoner (or even anyone from the uk in american shows!) - i live only about 4 miles from where claire forlani grew up - as the crow flies it's less but richmond park is in between so you have to go around it.

always a good term to use :)

i love the idea of mac as markable territory, like the moon or the gas fields under the arctic. he should walk around with little flags sticking out of him that various women have planted there:guffaw:

10. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Hey family,

Love you guys.

I totally agree and in that scene she put her butt on the line to help him it was so cute.

Nothing could be more true.

From Season 3 C[/QUOTE]

This is such an adorable picture it's so first season flash back.

I love when you have those flash back moments. Gio, if thong wearing Mac is down in Gutterville. I want a piece to.

Bye.

MT333

11. acb101

acb101 Civilian

Re: Mac ♥ Stella # 17 -

does any body know if mac and stella will finally get togather next season?

and love all the pics!

12. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Oh, I just updated Mac's Trip. so feel free to read it.

:):):):):)
    MT333

13. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Nope, but we have our fingers crossed!

14. Catu

Catu Police Officer

You wrote that ff I loved it!!!:)

15. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Not to be a pessimist (which I am:lol:), I think that the most we could do is cross our fingers and pray for lots of worthy SMACked action next season. (Which we probably will not get because of smart @$$ TPTB. <<<See, pessimist?:p) And, Abc, welcome to Talk!:)

MT333-->

You were the author of that fanfic?:eek: Wow. Never knew that. Well, it was wonderful and I love it. *goes to check out the new chapter*

Love

~Miyu:angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.