I Have A CSI Music question.

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by katpin31791, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

Whats the name of the song playing at the very beginning of the CSI Miami episode 'You May Now Kill the Bride' season 6?

2. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

I think you mean 'Candy Kisses' by Amanda Perez, but I think it's the remix ft. Gabriel Antonio :)

3. Brinkie

Brinkie Civilian

It is from the sims 2 : nightlife

4. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

:thumbsup:Thank you so much I've been wondering that for a while.

5. anneloor

anneloor Civilian

I Have a CSI Music Question

hi you guys!! i´m from the netherlands and i was just watching episode 20 from season 9, it was the episode about the model home remember, when grissom returned from his sabbatical..

So i was wondering, the song played in the scene where grissom walks into a room from a woman, and she freaks out and screams a bit, there is played a song on her installation... And when the woman notices who grissom and the other person from the csi are, she shuts of the music. and now i would like to ask what song it is, ive been searching for a long time now but i really cant find it anywhere.. All the websites ive seen don´t go further than ep 16 or somth from season 9... So can please someone help me find the song? :D

Thnxxxxx

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Re: I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Sounds like you're talking about "Monster in the Box", although it's actually Nick and Warrick who are in the house. I'm going to move this on over to the Music Question thread and see if someone there can answer your question. :)

7. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

Re: I Have a CSI Music Question

I watched it too, and it was actually Monster in the Box from season 7, as Smokey already said. Anyway, the song you're looking for is 'Wade in the Water' by Eva Cassidy :)

8. anneloor

anneloor Civilian

Aaaahhh thank you so much! I'm such an idiot thinking it was season 9 hahahah i'm sorry... And i also need to apologize for placing my reply in the total wrong thread im sorry:confused:

But thank you so much for the song, me and my mom loved it and we already placed my dads iphone against the television so it could find out which song it was, but unfortunately it was a too low fragrance of sound or somth... thank you so much for the sonnggggg

9. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

Anybody know the title of the song in Help? It was played when Danny was examining the shoe.

10. Duke

Duke Witness

Hmm, I heard it was Martina Topley Bird?? But I've Googled and YouTubed and can't find anything. :( I'd like to know, too. It's a great song.

11. atikah

atikah Civilian

In season 9 episode CSI Las Vegas finale All In, what was the song used when they show the Huxley era? There was a girl posing as the model on the chip, chips were falling, and Huxley, who threw more chips to the crowd. It was the song the moment the scene was played.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Can anyone tell me the name and artist of the song that played at the end of CSI: Miami's "Cyberlebrity" episode? (the one about the swimmer girl where Ryan acted at her bodyguard).

Thanks in advance.

13. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

It was I Can't Go For That by Hall & Oates and GregNickRyanFan yours is One By One by Unkle Bob :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  14. atikah

atikah Civilian

Thank you soooooooo much!

15. Fabrizio

Fabrizio Civilian

Hi all
    Does someone know the song from CSI Miami 1 22 Tinder box ? Impossible to find it on the web
    Thanks in advance
    Fab