I Have A CSI Music question.

Whats the name of the song playing at the very beginning of the CSI Miami episode 'You May Now Kill the Bride' season 6?

CSI: NY, episode Trapped. The music playing the background whilst Danny is doing his thing after finding Joshua Hudson's ear, about half an hour into the episode. Can someone confirm that it's also used in The Sims 2, because it sounds like one of the in-game songs.

It is from the sims 2 : nightlife

I Have a CSI Music Question

hi you guys!! i´m from the netherlands and i was just watching episode 20 from season 9, it was the episode about the model home remember, when grissom returned from his sabbatical..

So i was wondering, the song played in the scene where grissom walks into a room from a woman, and she freaks out and screams a bit, there is played a song on her installation... And when the woman notices who grissom and the other person from the csi are, she shuts of the music. and now i would like to ask what song it is, ive been searching for a long time now but i really cant find it anywhere.. All the websites ive seen don´t go further than ep 16 or somth from season 9... So can please someone help me find the song? :D

Thnxxxxx

Re: I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

hi you guys!! i´m from the netherlands and i was just watching episode 20 from season 9, it was the episode about the model home remember, when grissom returned from his sabbatical..

So i was wondering, the song played in the scene where grissom walks into a room from a woman, and she freaks out and screams a bit, there is played a song on her installation... And when the woman notices who grissom and the other person from the csi are, she shuts of the music. and now i would like to ask what song it is, ive been searching for a long time now but i really cant find it anywhere.. All the websites ive seen don´t go further than ep 16 or somth from season 9... So can please someone help me find the song? :D

Thnxxxxx

Sounds like you're talking about "Monster in the Box", although it's actually Nick and Warrick who are in the house. I'm going to move this on over to the Music Question thread and see if someone there can answer your question. :)

Re: I Have a CSI Music Question

hi you guys!! i´m from the netherlands and i was just watching episode 20 from season 9, it was the episode about the model home remember, when grissom returned from his sabbatical....

I watched it too, and it was actually Monster in the Box from season 7, as Smokey already said. Anyway, the song you're looking for is 'Wade in the Water' by Eva Cassidy :)

Aaaahhh thank you so much! I'm such an idiot thinking it was season 9 hahahah i'm sorry... And i also need to apologize for placing my reply in the total wrong thread im sorry:confused:

But thank you so much for the song, me and my mom loved it and we already placed my dads iphone against the television so it could find out which song it was, but unfortunately it was a too low fragrance of sound or somth... thank you so much for the sonnggggg

Hmm, I heard it was Martina Topley Bird?? But I've Googled and YouTubed and can't find anything. :( I'd like to know, too. It's a great song.

In season 9 episode CSI Las Vegas finale All In, what was the song used when they show the Huxley era? There was a girl posing as the model on the chip, chips were falling, and Huxley, who threw more chips to the crowd. It was the song the moment the scene was played.

Can anyone tell me the name and artist of the song that played at the end of CSI: Miami's "Cyberlebrity" episode? (the one about the swimmer girl where Ryan acted at her bodyguard).

Thanks in advance.

In season 9 episode CSI Las Vegas finale All In, what was the song used when they show the Huxley era? There was a girl posing as the model on the chip, chips were falling, and Huxley, who threw more chips to the crowd. It was the song the moment the scene was played.

It was I Can't Go For That by Hall & Oates and GregNickRyanFan yours is One By One by Unkle Bob :)

Last edited:

It was I Can't Go For That by Hall & Oates and GregNickRyanFan yours is One By One by Unkle Bob :)

Thank you soooooooo much!

Hi all
Does someone know the song from CSI Miami 1 22 Tinder box ? Impossible to find it on the web
Thanks in advance
Fab

Back