Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Re: Stella/Melina#7 We need a new name!!!!!!

Stellarinas!

MT333-->

I know that this comment should be reserved for the SMACked thread, but Mac would totally be like ":drool::drool::drool:" in his mind. But he'd be showing ":wtf:, you do remember that we are CSIs right, and not models?" Lol. And Adam would be studdering and blushing like crap. How cute.;)

FieryRed-->

Lovely pic! I love Sexy Melina.:devil: We liked the first pic you posted; we just didn't like her hairstyle in it.;) Come here *hugs*.:) And thanks for wishing me luck..I think I'll need it (the piano I'll be playing on my exam sucks like sh*t and it's so hard to play soft.:( I hope that they finish testing the Grade 10's...I doubt it though.:scream::scream::scream:)

Here's a pic; not sure if it's been posted before.:confused:

[​IMG]

Melina in light purple, which she doesn't really wear, but looks really nice in.

Hugs to all!

~Miyu:angel:

2. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Oh please dont be sad!!*hugs* I just didnt like her hairstyle, this one is lovely!!
    Good luck Miyu with the piano, I have Maths on Monday and then a week holiday!!!
    Debs how was your exam??

Love u all:)

3. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Dears :),

aaaaawww, and such cute and sweet pics, especially Melina and her daughter :)- oh, and welcome perlnoir, Xuxumaphone and KReguba :).

Dear miyu, congrats on passing your music exams :thumbsup:.

Debbiiiiiee, do it, pass the exams, go for it :D:thumbsup:. Good luck, you´ll make it :). Take a nut with you as mascot :lol:.

Well, lovely pic, but not convincing; Mac doesn´t even notice this special Greek TV-programme on the telly :D.

Hugs to all :)

4. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Dear Andromeda-->

Aww, thank you!:) I was praying that I would pass 'cause my history exam I didn't really have time to study.:(

If Debbie took you as her mascot, you might get kicked out of the room.:lol: You'd be such a distraction to her and the other people lol.;)

Dear sweet Catu-->

Thanks for the luck as well! Ooh, math on Monday. Lucky ducky. I love math.:bolian:

Luck to everyone with exams and love to everyone! Now, I'm gonna go grab some iced tea; anyone want one?:D

~Miyu:angel:

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

This is so gorgeous! I love the dress :)

Anyway, just saying that I've been looking each week for glimpses of Melina on Due South. Haven't gotten an episode yet, but it's coming. I can feel it :p She was on in season 1 right?

Can't wait for Percy Jackson. I'm really tempted to go and read the books.

Pictures for the lovely Stellarinas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Axel

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
  7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Ooohh Axel, these pics....:drool: I mean Melina looks just too good to be true :).

I´d like to check out Melina´s early works like "Due South" and "Guiding Light" more, but over here this was never on TV and quite definitely will never be.
    But I´ve seen "15 Minutes" and loved it and I will definitely watch "Percy Jackson" and read the books afterwards ;).

Dear miyu,

Well, with fingers crossed from us all, nothing could go wrong :thumbsup:. So good luck from me, too, for everyone else who´s having their exams these days :).

Oh, no, I´d be sitting quietly next to Debbie and wouldn´t say a word :D

Iced tea? Mhmm, I´d take a glass, thank you ;), it´s good for cooling as we´ve had a very hot day today.

Good night to everyone :)

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

FieryRed, please read the information below regarding hotlinked images, I've edited a couple of your posts to remove the IMG tags. If you want to post images on the site please remember to upload them to your own web space first. Thanks.

Also, to upload an avatar you need to have been a member for 2 weeks and have 50 posts on the board. :)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Stellarinas!!!! Stellarinas! My dear Stellarinas! My dearest NUT!!!!!! I have great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all my hearts for your good wishes and your piccies and your support!!!!!!!!!! The truth is i don't know. I will get my results next week :D However I got other great news, I won the English Writing Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially for my English Teacher, I adore her!!!!!!!:bolian: There were more winners per each English level and it was a big satisfaction to everybody! :D

My Dearest and Special NUT,

I will have one of your cousins in my pocket this Thrusday just in case :D Thank you for your support[​IMG] :D

He doesn't need to. He has her image printed permanently in his mind and in his heart:adore: :D (C'mon this was a good one!:lol:)
    I have recorded 15 minutes and i will buy the DVD (call me obsessed:lol:) However i need time to swallow Eddie's lost:shifty: But i do think it was truly creative and ironic:p And i will get those books too. Miyu tempted me and Melina is a great reason to read it;)
    Awwww i can see your little feet with your red snickers not reaching the floor sitting all serious and winking an eye to everybody! :D So adorkable!!!! :D

My sweet Miyu-->
    It's true. The NUT would be such a great distraction for everybody else:lol: She really is talktative :D However I can handle it because i study with Music, Tv and computer and this forum so i am all for multitasking:lol: Thank you for the pic darling:thumbsup:

Please, Ice tea. We were studying with girls at the McDonalds this morning and after too much sodium i am thirsty:lol:

Kaila, dear--->
    Oh yes!!!!! Check this out (3 last episodes)

http://home.hiwaay.net/~warydbom/duesouth/episodes/index.html

The truth is i loved Victoria despite she wasn't in the right side. It was delicious such a character and especially because there was a duality in her
    Btw GORGEOUS piccies. I didn't have any of them!!!:bolian:

MT-->
    Mac would passed out for at least 3 episodes:lol::lol::lol:

My love and hugs and thanks to everyone. I will be absent until Friday because tomorrow My dad will send this @#"·$%& PC to the technician. Windows is giving me too many headaches:scream: However i will try to be in touch from the hospital

some stella mou pics

Nut, what are you talking about? I love Mac Taylor!:lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  10. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Hey All!!! Man you guys post fast. I go out for lunch and come back and there like a billion more.:lol:

Anywho, I have a question.

Which episode is this from. I don't rememer her wearing glasses. Or trying them on. I can't tell from the pic. :confused:

Regardless though, she still looks great. As always.:lol:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Andie! How are you! :D

It belongs to "The Deep" 4.02. I loved it because it contains Smacked Scenes and great Stella's moments (love her at the end when she discovered the plan and she ran towards the car and neither Mac not Flack could stop her:lol:
    You don't mess with my man!!!

[​IMG]

12. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Andie, this is from 4.02 "Deep", Stella was searching some information about woman's statue from an old ship.
    I like this moment with her glass, it was just few seconds, but she was unusual))
    Debbie, congtats, dear, you're the best:)

13. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Thanks. Now I need to go and watch it. I need my daily dose of Smacked and Stella. :thumbsup:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Galina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my dear Galina! I have missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have spent great holidays!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! (BTW i am very happy to have one of your girls here :)

Andie, i need that daily dose too :D I really enjoyed the Drew arc so i love any single episode more or less related to it from 4.01 until 4.10 :D

Stella in rambo mode again

[​IMG]

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Ok Elsie,
    I will keep it in mind. Sorry if I have caused any trouble :alienblush:

And thanks for the explanation regarding the avatar ;)

@ Ghawazee Gratz for winning the contest ! :hugegrin:

Here is a photo with Mac & Stella which I liked:
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e353/towin/cute/Mac_Stella_02.jpg