Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree with you,he will be getting air time.I also think ,someone or someones will be getting less time.
    We don't need the show turning into a love fest.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Maybe there's not any other characters besides the ones mentioned on the spoiler site. ;) Therefore, the lack of dialogue.

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Eric and Cal's romance is sufficient enough... Romances as it is, are far too tricky to employ on shows like Miami. I hope tptb can resist the urge to start shipping.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I am frankly becoming more concerned by the minute about what is going to happen this year. Having EC a CSI seems to spell trouble for Ryan and Natalia who are already not getting enough screen time. I can see us learning more about EC's character right away than we've learned about Ryan is the 51/2 years he's been on the show(if this happens, I will scream!) And what is going to happen when Eric comes back full time?! If they mix up the team and have everyone work with everyone else, it might work. If not, I can see Natalia and Ryan pushed further in the background:(, which is vastly unfair to ELR and JT who have put in their dues and have been with the show for awhile:(

5. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

I agree and with Eva being such a great actress I'm sure that there is a lot tptb can to to her character and so much more that they can explore with her. I think tptb should nvest some time in writing out stories for her before they think about delving so much into Jesse. I also think they should show the human-side of Horatio along with the super H side in a sort of balance, and what better way then to show and explore his interaction with Kyle.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've felt this way since I learned Eddie was joining.Unless the writers and TPTB have taken a crash course on writing stories for all and balancing airtime,charcters will be left out. It would be ideal to have more than one story(A+B) per episode,or they could kind of rotate the characters,one week more airtime,the next less,etc.Being the realistic pessimist that I am, my money is on characters being pushed into the background.

7. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'd really like to join this thread!

I'm following Adam Rodriguez's Twitter page, and this is what he wrote at the beginning of the week:

"Wrapping up episode 1 for CSI:Miami Season 8. Delko's fighting for his life once again! Let's see how long he can hold on. 9 more to go!"

I don't know... could it mean that he's gonna be on the show for ten more episodes, and then that's it? That could explain the introduction of a new character...

8. Wasabi Power

Hey Tanya! Welcome to the forums.

Okay, if I may reverse back to the conversation 3 or so pages ago...
    I'm skeptical about the tweets going on. I can't imagine Adam leaving or CSI ending so soon. I still feel like too many loose ends need tying up in the series, mostly the ones involving characters like Ryan and Kyle, as well as that glaring position open in the ME spot. Not to mention, why would CSI end after a fresh face like Eddie's joins the cast?

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Perhaps he meant 9 more scenes? Welcome by the way. :)

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Welcome TanyaWolfe! Hope you have a good experience and post away!

Isn't Twittering involve only a certain amount of characters? Admittedly, I know absolutely nothing about it. Maybe AR's twittering is confusing because of the lack of characters he can use.:confused:

11. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

You log on it, write what you're doing, and that's it. The only thing is you can write only 140 letters/tweet. But you can write as many Tweets as you want in a day so...

Anyway, I don't really know what his tweet could mean... I've become a little paranoid I think... :shifty:

12. Wasabi Power

I'm going to take Justin Long's twitter advice and not worry about it. It's too vague at the moment.

13. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I totally agree with you...

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

What did Justin say? I don't see anything on his twitter page.

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Ok a regular episode is fine... so long as Eric is actully in it, maybe nothing will be wierd, Eric and Cal will be good, and all is well in the world... I can feel calm now... :)

though i'm still upset about the last scene to the second episode, Eric had better be in it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.