Debate/Dislike a Ship Thread -- CSI:Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Aug 28, 2006.

1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Re: The Great Ship Debate--CSI: Miami

I have to say, I totally understand that. I'm an E/C shipper, and I enjoy seeing the two work together, but the writers ALWAYS pair them up! Which is nice, some of the time, but I agree that Cal and Ryan have good working chemistry, as do Calleigh and Natalia, etc. I'd really like to see them mix up the working pairs a little bit. ;)

2. electra

electra Pathologist

Solitaire ,we are in agreement more then you think becouse I for sure want more romance and flirting and less angst for E/C.And any romance should be subtle in a crime show.

However ,I do think that both are better characters now that they are in a relationship.I didn't like much the Eric that was sleeping with a different girl every night and said comments like "clear for landing" about a woman.So to see him absolutely in love with Calleigh,respecting her is just too good to be true.In respect to Calleigh,IMO she was becoming too cold in a Super H kind of way.I feel now that she is more in contact with her emotions and is more caring.It may not be becouse of the relationship ,but I like them better now.

Is also true that is mostly Eric with Calleigh working together and that they have more scenes then anyone.But I really think that independently if they are together or not ,Eric and Calligh will always be prominent characters.See,I am not sure if E/C break up,the writers would give more scenes to Natalia to put an exemple.It would just be another storyline for them.It is not fair at all becouse all characters deserve the chance to shine but I believe it's how the writers see it.

I liked talking with you.Please make sure to tell me your impression when you watch "Sink or Swim".

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yes, I like a mix of people. Thats the same for any pairing, as well as E/C. I didn't like it when it was always H and Eric.

Yeah- I like my happy endings. Obviously they need some angst, but they need some more happy, positive scenes to balance it out, and so that it is more dramatic when the bad things happen, and not just 'ahh here they go again'

Will do with 'sink or swim' :)

Now, the character I'd like to see in a relationship is Frank. Rex Linn has apparently been asking for a while now for a love interest, so I say give him one :) Even for 1 epi, and then the odd mention afterwards!

4. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

The only persons in CSI: Miami I ship, is Ryan/Natalia. I don't know why, I just think they would be a great pair! X D I can feeeeel the chemistry... (that chemistry all I discuss CSI: Miami with obiviously doesn't feel)
    I sorta ship Eric/Calleigh too, but only because all the other ones does. :p LOL

5. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

I actually love the E/C angst.
    And I don't ship because I believe in pretty much every ship.
    Like seriously, one day it could be E/C the next it'll be E/N or R/N
    I just can't see a Ryan/Calleigh ship

6. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

I am a huge E/C shipper! N/R is my second favourite!
    I really cant see R/C ship either! also, not a huge E/N ship....

7. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

im only a Ryan/valera shipper...They re perfect for each other...
    Nd natalia can be with someone too

8. incflitru

incflitru Civilian

It's really great. I like it very much.
    Thanks a lot. I think it's funny too.

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Debate/Dislike a Ship Thread -- CSI: Miami

Ok guys,

We've decided to combine the Great Ship Debate thread with the Dislike a Ship thread. This is being done to keep negative comments of ships out of the shipper threads. It should all be said in the Dislike/Debate threads.

Have fun guys,

Thanks

10. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Are triple ship allowed?

In other words, a threesome. Such as Delko/Calleigh/Speedle?

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

.speed.delko. are you asking if there are threesome threads? or can you dislike a threesome?

12. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I'm wondering if a threesome thread is allowed.

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yes, threesomes are allowed.

Here is the Ship name thread

check to see if your threesome doesn't already have a thread, if not, feel free to start one only if you ship the characters.

14. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Thanks. And as there isn't one for the threesome I want, I'm going to make it, is that all right?

15. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi forum

Just read in LV tread, that Cath and Vartann is a ship nobody argues and most look forward too. Do you ever see that happen in Miami?

Would Nat and Horatio united the fan - base or divide again? Or should Valera return and unit with ????

As of later I wish we could unit over a ship as they do in LV but that is just me.