Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Fairly, yeah! That was taken exactly a year from this Friday. Taken at a celebration for Extreme Sports for Maxim. ;)

2. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

:guffaw: Completely! Was AJ his designated driver? Hum. Not much into stereotypes but there's this history of Irish with alcohol... :lol:

3. virginia-hell

virginia-hell Dead on Arrival

Soz, can't remember all the details but in a nutshell:
    Her live-in lover 'Frank' called the Playgirl and Carmine huge skanks for gittin' it on the night they met. (I know! Quelle horreur! Casual sexing in Hollywoodland :eek: - not sure thats been done before..)
    Several explicit and gynaecologically impossible suggestions later, i'm pretty sure he finished the message with 'who watches CBS anyway?' (huh?)

I remember being pretty shocked to see this on Ceesau's myspace page at the time - cause usually its full of shite spam stuff.

4. tinieyhasbi

tinieyhasbi Dead on Arrival

im sorry if i dont understand too much, but what is it about casual sexing thing..was it they had hmhmhm at the night they met?:alienblush:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Just a reminder that we're discussing a rumor and to be careful on that front. We don't know anything for a fact, so just be careful especially when making assumptions about hook-ups and the like. Thanks!

6. Cyn-B-Demented

^ Don't worry for me, Top41. This kind of gossips tends to make me die of laughter! :lol: Gossip ain't meant to be taken seriously if you ask me. But I'm such a gossip whore~

Virginia-Hell, loved the comments about casual sexing in Hollywoodland and the MySpace shiznits :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:It's one of the reason why I closed my account there. Plus, there's always a weird man sending you messages because he thinks he can do the casual sexing Hollywood style :rolleyes:. Anyways, if that was to be true, I think Frank forgot to take his meds. And vomit. And seriously, Frank, a Playgirl. Whaddathink would happen :guffaw:

Tinieyhasbi, yes, it does means that. It's the norm there, Hollywood told me. :guffaw:

7. tinieyhasbi

tinieyhasbi Dead on Arrival

dont worry about me either, top41, im having fun too with this gossip, its just i havent heard before this about him with girls..and it took me by surprise :guffaw:Thanks Cyn-B-Demented for that:lol:

8. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Blech, Myspace jerks can kiss my you-know-what, but if we're talking about Ceesau... ;)

[​IMG]

The coolest, most handsome dorks ever. :p

9. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

But you have heard this about him and boys????

Only joking :lol:

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Nat_attack, if they can kiss your I-know-what, they can totally suck my d. And seriously, weeping in the Internetz?! :guffaw:

And loving the Ceesau picture. Michael Brasic is my favourite in the band. I which Stecci would be more "there" when it comes to interviews, pictures and such. He seems like a very cool guy. And yes, I do find him extremely handsome too so that could explain why I want to see more of him :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!! :guffaw:Do not tempt the gossipers LOL They'll be weeping on an MySpace page near you.

11. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Everyone is entitled to date who they want to, man! Love is love! :)

I do remember reading in an interview somewhere that Carmine would like to settle down some day, he's just a nice guy through and through. I'm sure he will be able to find someone, whoever they may be.

[​IMG]

Whoever they do end up being will be one lucky you-know-what! ;)

12. Cyn-B-Demented

Oh, I'm certain he'll find the right one too. I believe Brasic when he says Carmine is a nice and decent guy. Or why would you form a band with an asshole, right. Doesn't make sense to me. And I LOVED when Brasic said in an interview that he is "Carmine from the block" LOOOL I imagined Carmine dancing on that JLo song :guffaw:

13. Cyn-B-Demented

Y'allz!!! I just joined this other forum and there were a lot of great pictures of Carmine, some I've never seen, so this will be a large picture dump! :eek:

RomaFest 2008

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phew! Et voilĂ , tout le monde! :D

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thank you, it is always a pleasure to see again them
    they are :drool:

15. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Thank you Cyn! Great pics of Carmine and a few of Hill too!

What a cutie, such a shock too to think he will be turning 36 in a few weeks! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.