Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Like I'm interested to know what was the MySpace dramaz!!! C'mon, I'm bored. lol

Soz, can't remember all the details but in a nutshell:
Her live-in lover 'Frank' called the Playgirl and Carmine huge skanks for gittin' it on the night they met. (I know! Quelle horreur! Casual sexing in Hollywoodland :eek: - not sure thats been done before..)
Several explicit and gynaecologically impossible suggestions later, i'm pretty sure he finished the message with 'who watches CBS anyway?' (huh?)

I remember being pretty shocked to see this on Ceesau's myspace page at the time - cause usually its full of shite spam stuff.

... Like I'm interested to know what was the MySpace dramaz!!! C'mon, I'm bored. lol

Soz, can't remember all the details but in a nutshell:
Her live-in lover 'Frank' called the Playgirl and Carmine huge skanks for gittin' it on the night they met. (I know! Quelle horreur! Casual sexing in Hollywoodland :eek: - not sure thats been done before..)
Several explicit and gynaecologically impossible suggestions later, i'm pretty sure he finished the message with 'who watches CBS anyway?' (huh?)

I remember being pretty shocked to see this on Ceesau's myspace page at the time - cause usually its full of shite spam stuff.

im sorry if i dont understand too much, but what is it about casual sexing thing..was it they had hmhmhm at the night they met?:alienblush:

Just a reminder that we're discussing a rumor and to be careful on that front. We don't know anything for a fact, so just be careful especially when making assumptions about hook-ups and the like. Thanks!

^ Don't worry for me, Top41. This kind of gossips tends to make me die of laughter! :lol: Gossip ain't meant to be taken seriously if you ask me. But I'm such a gossip whore~

Virginia-Hell, loved the comments about casual sexing in Hollywoodland and the MySpace shiznits :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:It's one of the reason why I closed my account there. Plus, there's always a weird man sending you messages because he thinks he can do the casual sexing Hollywood style :rolleyes:. Anyways, if that was to be true, I think Frank forgot to take his meds. And vomit. And seriously, Frank, a Playgirl. Whaddathink would happen :guffaw:

Tinieyhasbi, yes, it does means that. It's the norm there, Hollywood told me. :guffaw:

^ Don't worry for me, Top41. This kind of gossips tends to make me die of laughter! :lol: Gossip ain't meant to be taken seriously if you ask me. But I'm such a gossip whore~

Virginia-Hell, loved the comments about casual sexing in Hollywoodland and the MySpace shiznits :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:It's one of the reason why I closed my account there. Plus, there's always a weird man sending you messages because he thinks he can do the casual sexing Hollywood style :rolleyes:. Anyways, if that was to be true, I think Frank forgot to take his meds. And vomit. And seriously, Frank, a Playgirl. Whaddathink would happen :guffaw:

Tinieyhasbi, yes, it does means that. It's the norm there, Hollywood told me. :guffaw:

dont worry about me either, top41, im having fun too with this gossip, its just i havent heard before this about him with girls..and it took me by surprise :guffaw:Thanks Cyn-B-Demented for that:lol:

Blech, Myspace jerks can kiss my you-know-what, but if we're talking about Ceesau... ;)

34q1nyp.jpg

The coolest, most handsome dorks ever. :p

Nat_attack, if they can kiss your I-know-what, they can totally suck my d. And seriously, weeping in the Internetz?! :guffaw:

And loving the Ceesau picture. Michael Brasic is my favourite in the band. I which Stecci would be more "there" when it comes to interviews, pictures and such. He seems like a very cool guy. And yes, I do find him extremely handsome too so that could explain why I want to see more of him :lol:

But you have heard this about him and boys????

Only joking :lol:
LMAO!!!!!!! :guffaw:Do not tempt the gossipers LOL They'll be weeping on an MySpace page near you.

Everyone is entitled to date who they want to, man! Love is love! :)

I do remember reading in an interview somewhere that Carmine would like to settle down some day, he's just a nice guy through and through. I'm sure he will be able to find someone, whoever they may be.

2i0cdp5.jpg

Whoever they do end up being will be one lucky you-know-what! ;)

Oh, I'm certain he'll find the right one too. I believe Brasic when he says Carmine is a nice and decent guy. Or why would you form a band with an asshole, right. Doesn't make sense to me. And I LOVED when Brasic said in an interview that he is "Carmine from the block" LOOOL I imagined Carmine dancing on that JLo song :guffaw:

Y'allz!!! I just joined this other forum and there were a lot of great pictures of Carmine, some I've never seen, so this will be a large picture dump! :eek:

RomaFest 2008

ajbuckleycarminegiovina.jpg

foto210.jpg

foto310.jpg

foto410p.jpg

--

7061410.jpg

9111010.jpg

35552810.jpg

l720410.jpg

le5d911.jpg

le36810.jpg

sanst22.jpg

sanst23.jpg

sanst24.jpg

Phew! Et voilà, tout le monde! :D

Thank you Cyn! Great pics of Carmine and a few of Hill too!

What a cutie, such a shock too to think he will be turning 36 in a few weeks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back