CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I truly know nothing about how long it takes to film an episode, but has anyone else realized that in all the tweets Hill has put up he hasn't mentioned Lindsay at all??? Maybe she's just not in the same scenes as Hill but everyone else seems to be there at one time or another. If she's as nonexistant on screen as she is in his tweets maybe you guys won't have anything to worry about?!

ETA: Whoops! You're right. He did mention her in the first tweet. My page was messed up and I didn't see that one.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

He mentioned a scene in the lab with Lindsay in his very first Tweet from set--the one where he asked if he should wear glasses. We're stuck with her. :p And if we are, I'd rather see her redeem herself than continue to be the self-centered, selfish character she has been up to this point. This is a chance for her to really step up to the plate--I'd like to see her do that.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Spoilers are out for 6.03. I'll be back with more info in a bit. :)

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

6.03 is titled "Lat/Long."

Fay will be back in a bit with more, as she's good with figuring out the spoilers. :D

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Okies, here we go - not much info, but it looks like it could be an interesting episode. :)
    6.03 "LAT/LONG" ("Latitude/Longitude"? - It isn't clear whether or not the actual title will be abbreviated)

The episode starts with a man who is clearly upset as he ties a rope into a noose. The next morning, on Ellis Island, a tour guide and a group of tourists discover a man hanging in front of an arched window with a suicide note pinned to the front of his shirt. He is a custodian that works on Ellis Island. Despite appearances, the man's death may not be a suicide after all...​
    It's nice to see another only-in-NYC storyline. :)

6. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Sounds interesting! I guess that means they will be filming parts of it in NYC? I hope so! Tomorrow I'm starting my vacation there that will last a few weeks, it would be pretty awesome to catch some filming. :)

7. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

I'm happy we are finally getting some spoilers! I've been visiting this site every once in a while around work and summer stuff and such, but not nearly as often as I should. :p

Is there going to be a Just the Facts thread for season six spoilers like there was for Season 5? I love going through all the discussions on this thread and reading them, but having the spoilers all seperated makes them alot easier to find!

I agree with what people have mentioned about Lindsay lately, too--while I would rather have her disappear completely, it would be difficult to do with her being married and having a child with Danny--I really do think Lindsay has the potential at least this season to show that she really cares for Danny (a.k.a. someone other than herself) and be there for him through this whole wheelchair ordeal. Hopefully the writers really take hold of that opportunity and don't let it slip away.

The Danny being in a wheelchair thing kind of annoyed me at first--we've had sooooo many Danny storylines and I would have really liked to have seen a different character get a chance to shine some more--but whatever storyline Carmine has, he will always knock it out of the park, so I'm looking forward to seeing it.. I really do hope they do his injury justice, though--seeing Danny struggling with physical therapy and adjusting to life in a wheelchair would be realistic and plausible, and I will be thoroughly disappointed if he's a master at the wheelchair right away and is up and walking an episode later....

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

You can find a Just the Facts thread at that link. :)

ETA: From TVGuide.com

Source

9. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^ Well that's fucking boring what they plan for Flack. My hopes for the follow up are shattered!!! Tough guy, yes, but just seeing him work-work-work like a maniac wasn't the aftermath we all expected... even though in the finale he preferred to keep working the case. But I would expect AT LEAST a few days off after executing a man. I guess they thrown that in the "so they had vacation and now here they are back to work".

I mean, I would see Mac behave like this but Flack not so much... Or I'm just still in denial with the spoiler. :scream:

10. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

I'm not sure what to think of that Flack spoiler. Kind of vague. It could go a lot of ways. Maybe he is going to crash and burn at some point or start taken a lot of risk. Or... I don't know. Hopefully it's not as boring as it sounds. I really want to see some Flack drama!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Maybe he even falls into police brutality at some point :confused:? He tries to do everything perfectly and gets way too tough until it escalates to police brutality, IDK. I too hope it's not as boring as it sounds.

12. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

He could loose it because of all the work and crazy hours... that could lead to some Flack drama! Execution then police brutality... Flack will morph into a really dark creature XD

13. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

The whole Flack spoiler is really throwing me off. It sounds like there going to try to put it on the back burner and justify it with the whole 'he grieves by being the best cop' stuff.

The whole Danny in a wheelchair thing scares me too because it will probably overshadow the loss of Angell. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem with DL except when their relationship overshadows everything - which is what I feel might happen. :(

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Am i the only one who finds the Flack spoiler really interesting? I remember how Mac was in S1, all focused on his job. I also remember how interesting was to see struggling and trying to go back to life.
    Maybe (and just maybe) it could happen the same with Flack. We can see Flack and his struggling (sp?) trying to be alive again and winning sometimes and losing other times.
    The spoiler just like it is, sounds too vague. I do believe Eddie is going to have a big chance to shine :)

Thanks everyone for spoilers!!!!!

15. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

I was just thinking about that. Hope we're wrong. I would like to see how Flack cope up with angell's death. Im hoping for a scene where he goes up to Danny and open up what he really feels.(with a lil flashback of Angell-Flack moments)...Im a Danny Messer fan but i would like to see more of Flack's drama this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.