Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I felt really sorry for his character too, even though he was a bit wet and clueless at his job. I thought Carmine did a great job.

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Yep, you're right. ETA means "Edited to Add."

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Ah! Now I know. Thanks.

4. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Cool pics! I hadn't remembered Carmine's hair being that short (erm, thin) for the shoot in the magazine! :eek:

What happened to the character in the episode to make you feel bad for him? He usually plays the boy from the wrong side of the tracks so yeah, playing a rich guy is a bit of a departure to say the least!

6. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

:lol: his hair does look quite thin I think it was like that in season 2 or 3 in csi :p

7. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

He was basically incompetent at his job in the family business. He messed up and his father took the decision to fire him but didn't tell him himself. Not only that, he ignored Glen (Carmine's) calls and left it up to someone else to tell him. Glen was obviously desperate to please his father and not only did he fail, but was then left having to deal with his father's disapointment on his own. Passive aggressive controlling father - not nice. :)

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Oh, thank you so much for sharing these!!! :D Can we say they were lucky to meet them?! :eek:

9. CSINEWYORK000

The guy in the picture dark haired - it was on his Myspace page. He's some type of rich bachelor, who loves photography - and who happened to be at the same place as Carmine and Eddie.

I didn't read his profile just an observation based on what I saw. I was really bored yesterday.

E.T.A. No offence to Carmine but he looks almost bald. Let's just say that really short hair isn't his thing. Long-ish hair is way cuter:thumbsup:

10. Cyn-B-Demented

I want to be a rich bachelor who loves photography too... LOL

Hahaha, true, he does looks bald. But I thought the shorter hair showed his features a little bit more. Though he was cute much in The Learning Curve with the "long" hair.

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I haven't been here for a while so I searched through my photobucket to post these yummy pics.:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Awesome pics Calleighspeedle, thanks! :drool: :D

I love how Carmine cocks one eyebrow in quite a few of his pics, it makes him look like he has such a 'tude. :lol:

...that sentence has a bad word choice...bad thoughts coming in now...:guffaw:

13. Cyn-B-Demented

Oh, thank you so much for these yummiez! I just finish diner and I was looking for dessert... LOL Kidding.

His tattoo... I always wondered if it was a drawing he made and got it tattooed? Does it even have a meaning?

And I agree with you, Nat, he's such a good eyebrow raiser :lol:. The Dude with The 'Tude.

14. CSINEWYORK000

15. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

thanks for all the pics! They are true yumminess....lol, a bit off topic but I was just watchin the ep of csi miami when they introduce the NY CSI's (but not Flack, which annoyed me :lol:) and Danny was wearing a tie!! He looked so young and eager and it made me LOL so much!!!
    Anyhoo!! S'later!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.