Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

SMACKed Fam! What's up? Hope y'all are doing well.;)

Catu>>>> Thanks for the link! Loved the video.:D That song has a funky tune...*Runs to iTunes* New song for my iPod, yippee! <<<Miyu's hopeless...sad really.*Chuckles*

You just put very, and I mean, very naughty pictures in my head.:adore::angel: Surprisingly, I don't mind.:guffaw:Mac would kill to see Stella in a bikini...think I would too:devil:

*Miyu's in Gutterville; please excuse her for a while. Please leave a a message after the beep. BEEP!*

I'm back and more normal/sane. We need our daily SMACked dosage in S6. I swear, I'm not joking. I would die without any hints of SMACked in S6. *Looks suggestively at TPTB, does puppy eyes* Pretty please....

ETA: Ghawazee, love the pics. They look like half manga in the first one; Stella with the huge eyes that take up almost half her face and the puppy-eyes-like expression. lol

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Catu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Hester's vids. She is a great Smacked and Stellarina fan:thumbsup: Officer Blue and things about Hero! and 5.07 with Stella in NYC!:drool: (How beautiful she looks in purple and with a good cleavage. Hopefully she will stop being Nun Stella and she will be Sexy Stella again in S6:lol:

Thank you dear! I can see the vi but i can't listen! I need drivers and i don't know how to get them. Actually i need to send this PC to the garbage dump too:lol:

Miyu--->
    *cough i has this trip to Gutterville too*cough :devil: (Giooooo, young lady come back here! darn it! we need out keys for teh Smacked apartment in Gutterville Helloo? you are the hosttess there:lol:

>I guess we can survive if the Brother-Sister scenes are sooo good as we had in Recycling, 1.23,Officer Blue, 3.24,4.16,4.20,5.06,5.16 and 5.24

yeah, i think we can live with it:lol:

Tex!!!!!! sorry dear i don't reply you before. I couldn't listen the vid but the fact Melina talked about Smacked gave me the biggest emotion ever:adore::adore::adore:I LOVE THAT WOMAN AND I LOVE STELLA! AND I LOVE MY SMACKED!:adore::adore::adore:

Btw i am looking for my fav episodes among my tapes which it's difficult because i didn't label them in time:alienblush: so i am completely lost! But i found 4.05 AND i gave a second chance to 5.15;)

Short notes: "The party's over" 5.15

1. The case was excellent, you could never know the child was responsible and if you guessed was too shocking
    2. We had of those moments between Mac and Dunsbrook which made it so enjoyable their scenes together
    3. ADAM! Stella's baby :D was incredible. His connection to the child's case was very painful for him and it's like a GIANT door to future episodes on his past related to his abusive father
    4. Gillian was there but it was highly appreciated the fact there wasn't anything romantic between Gillian and Mac:bolian:
    5. Danny and his self destructive attitude or rebelious
    6. Stella, Stella, Stella. It was the first time she couldn't conect with a child. However even when she was so pissed off it was nice to see the easy relationship she has with Danny. She made her point very clear and she showed her understanding towards Danny's behaviour (i woudn't have been so kind:rolleyes:) in spite of she disagreed with it
    Special mention to: Mr Fireman

I know i have been quite bitchy towards him. I never hid the fact i didn't like the idea of new UO (Unsignificant Other:lol:) for Mac and Stella. And he wasn't the exception in my black list (I have a black list. Virus is at the top, you bet:lol:)
    Also i must admit the guy didn't seem to be horrendous or THAT annoying but he WAS a big stone in Smacked path:p I mean Stella invited him to be hr date but she was expecting Mac's phone call:rolleyes:??????? and even he apologized to her when he called her "I am sorry Stella" and she was expecting him to come to the party meanwhile she supposed to have a date with Mr Fireman "Mac, you are late"

Me thinks she dated him just to show him how desiderable for other men she was :D (old trick:lol:)
    Pity Mac never looked at her with TAHT dress. It was a beautiful dress but not with a date with the Fireman!:scream:

Dear Mr Fireman:p

I know now you are not horrible. And probably you were a good guy but PLEASE next time use you brain cells Stella DIDN'T want you body and if she asked your clothes it wasn't because you are irresistible:wtf:
    And PLEASE next time use the common sense and avoid to send that jacket to the laundry. :p If you find a corpse cold and hard to move, be sure it's dead Don't try to play hero with a dead body!:p

No love Debb:lol:

Piccies

He looks at her as a brother. Yeah, right:lol:

[​IMG]

It was the first time he didn't wear a tie. Just with. Just FOR HER:drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

This is how she has been in love with him for years now:drool:
    [​IMG]
    and she was the only one capable of making him smile:drool:
    [​IMG]

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

first off thanks Deb for the wonderful pics

second, i watched when Melina was talking about Smacked, really upset of that man cutting her off...

third, i really wish that D/L would slow some or just stop them all together, maybe kill one of them off (i hate to say) I would like if it was Lindsay... Danny is too awesome to die!! they dont even have to die, just something so they're on the back burner while SMacked has some victory

fourth and foremost: i want *and know* that we're gonna get pretty good scenes with Mac and Stella, big or small i can really care less... i dont have any doubt about that... but i speak for all of us when i say that, "ALL WE WANT IS SOME GOOD SMACKED SCENES and them to save each other more in season six" :D
    well you probably dont all say the last part but the first part you all agree on even Deb's dearest nut

thats all I gotta say, and keep your frowns upside-down, *i know that sounds lame, but just do it* thanx

until next time, peace out Fam

4. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

SMACked Family! How's everyone doin'? Hopefully, fine.:D

Ghawazee>>> I'll be going to Gutterville in a few seconds; want me to bring a souvenir back for ya?:devil: :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm in Gutterville right now.

My sister (mind you, older) and I had a really...perverted dialogue last night.

Me: I wish that they killed Lindsay off:shifty:... Wait, Stella would be the only female left on the show. Coolio.:cool:
    Sister: *Mumbles* Yeah, more d*cks for her to f*ck.
    Me: :wtf::wtf::wtf:...*Thinking: Trust me, the only one she'll want to f*ck is Mac's.:devil::devil::devil:*

Call us the Perverted Siblings!:guffaw:

I'll be back later today~ I wish everyone a nice day.:)

~Miyu

5. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Lmao yes very perverted lol. But gutterville is not as bad as it sounds lol

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hey family ! I just came back from Japan, hope all of you are keeping well. Thank you for all the pics ! :)

noealonso, thanks for the link ! :)

I was hoping to read some good news when I return, but my patience and faith is losing after I've watched Melina's interview. Melina said the brother/sister relationship is perfect. To me, it's not good enough. :scream:

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey ya'll:D
    I've been visiting the lady who lived with my grandpa before he died, came back yesterday (would have been there longer if it hadn't been for this one guy who was married to Anne Lises daugther was up there:rolleyes: He wouldn't shut up and he talked all the time, we didn't get to talk with the Anne Lise (she lived with my grandpa ) because the guy talked and talked and talked and so on:rolleyes: We got to talk 1 HOUR that's all we got to talk, but it was nice anyways:p but Im back now, and sleepy, and when Im sleepy my imagenation might be a bit more wilder than usually:lol: just a tiny warning:D:guffaw:
    Debs:
    Im actually working on a fan fiction that will end up with something like Mac saving Stella from a few things... here's the
    Summary: The team are working on a case, but what happends when the guy starts to threaten someone on the team? And what happends when one of the team members have to make a choice that might save another persons life? And a year later something else happends with one of the team member, a good thing or a bad thing?
    (I couldn't sleep one night and I came up with it:lol: It's a smacked fanfiction of course:p tell me if you're interested in reading it:)
    Well it might be M-rated so it would well will be requiered to be posted another place:lol:
    *snicker* not much to write here:guffaw: but *raise her hand in the air waving it* it don't have to be a bed, I mean, you have the couch and chairs, the shower, the tables and well the car:devil::guffaw:

Catu:
    somehow I think even Mac would do some sort of crime to get locked in the interview room with her:lol: oh my that sounded really :devil: in my mind... getting locked in the interview room *goes down to the gutter*

okey I read that Melina and/or Gary might be inn here reading on this thread:lol: SO I will just say this: I was not the one coming up with the idea about the Nurse costume for Stella so she could take care of Mac when he got hurt, and I have no intention to push the two of them into a closet together and lock the door and then run away with the key, and well I have not thought any of those ideas:angel: *walks away whistling really innocently*:angel:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ haha, good luck with that looking innocent thing :lol::lol:

9. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful hot evening, after a really hot day here my dear smacked family[​IMG]

First of all, thanks for the link. IMO today is not a day to celebrate but I think it´s not sooooooo bad.
    IMO this was 1.)no complete interview but clippings from it and
    2.) Melina had no chance to complete her sentences because of this ignorant reporter!!!!!

At work I have often to do with such interviews that last an hour but in TV you can only see a few minutes or you read only a few sentences in the newspaper. From my experience you can lead such clippings in every direction you want to so I am not too disappointed by this cutout.:p

THey won´t spoil my evening!!!!!

DEar Axel,
    I still feel uncomfortable by the idea he is reading our postings there......but hopefully is old enough to stand over it:lol::lol:

DEar Debbie,

thanks for the non-ambigous pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brother, yeah:guffaw::guffaw:

Glad you are back!

Hope you had a nice time!
    you are so innocent, we all know you and we love you therefor!!!!!!

I wish you all a great evening, don´t let the TPTB spoil us our sommer!!!!!

HUgs to you all!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ghawazee [​IMG]
    He looks at her as a brother. Yeah, right:lol:

[​IMG]

DEar Debbie,

thanks for the non-ambigous pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brother, yeah:guffaw::guffaw:[/quote]
    If my brother would have looked at me like that my mom would have grounded him!!!:lol::lol::lol:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello dear Family!!!!!!!!!! :D

I missed you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been last 8 hours studying (and laughing, sharing gossips and talking about men:lol:) with my friend Annie
    The best of it i have brainwashed her and she will watch CSI NY now!!

I can tell you have been in chatty mood. GREAT!

Alison, dear--->
    1-You're welcome my dear ! I love that last Recycling scene!Their first unoffcial date!
    2- Mr. Mitovich is a hottie:p but he should shut his mouth when our Goddess is talking:wtf:
    3- I agree with this. Send her to the moon and start Smacked NOW! I know we wanted something slow. Is till want some slow developement but firm and sweet in their relationship. I just don't want they forget about our Smacked
    4-
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH We call Smacked scenes to those lovely bro and sis scenes they have shared because we know they don't behave as bro and sis':lol: We will be ok if we get that

Don't loose yourself. Stay tune here my dear!

Miyu--->
    :lol: no need of souvenir my dear. I am already there since last night when i visited Gary's Thread[​IMG]Mari and I had a doubt because we didn't know if he had filmed love scenes and HE DID![​IMG]I wonder how a Smacked Smex scene would be:drool:
    Oh please i want another CHAPTER of the perverted Siblings! PLEASE It's incredible how their chemistry causes rivers of fantasies:drool:.....

Lana--->
    where were you dear??????? No, that entry to Gutterville is anything but bad (Please Miyu another Chapter)

Kikii--->
    sweetie! how was your trip to Okinawa? I have missed you tons! I need my two Asian Suns:thumbsup: remember, if Gary is the main male star and he couldn't say anything, Melina is the main female star and she can't say anything too Brother and sister? We know they are NOT. Actually i know if i had a brother i wouldn't have a behaviour like they have to each other

My dearest, wild and innocent twin Gio---> LOL! Sorry for the guy. And i am glad you are back because i miss my twin And yeah, i know what happens to you when you are sleepy(Btw How beautiful name. Annelise is my nickname in other places)

Of course I want! I need to finish reading soem Smacked stuff but i am always open to be spoilt by you. Send it dear! You already have my email

Choose one just to start. i pick up the shower:lol:

Your Honor, have you heard that? My client claim her innocence:devil: She is innocent. Please you Honor i ask you dimiss all charges against her. Be sure she is not responsible of sending us to Gutterville. She only has the keys of our apartment there

Dear Melina and Gary---> our Gio is the hostess in Gutter. Please, love her. She is completely adorable. She only remarks the splendid chemistry between Mac and Stella. Just one favour: please don't be close next to her in any room. She is capable of....:devil::lol:

Lisa--->
    See? Even Lisa knows you now Gio:lol:

Dearest udonna--->
    AMEN to that. Besides it was just GREAT to have Melina talking only about Smacked as Tex said . It was very nice Mr Mitovich remarked the possible Smackeness after the end of S5:drool:We don't know what she would have said because Mr Mitovich interrupted her but still nothing was said yet, nothing was ruled out. We still have our love for them and we know they know we love Mac and Stella:drool:

you are very welcome :D I can't say he is her brother when he is looking at her as she was such a dish:lol: I love that last scene from Recycling

dearest Lori--->
    I didn't remember who told me something like that but now i know:lol: Take care;)

Recycling Mini review (I can't find the tape)

1) We found out they had other meals outside the lab (Stella said something about "Last millenium":drool:)
    2) Lady Stella is a Lady but she was surprised by Mac when he took her to a Dog Show!:guffaw: (Then it's perfectly understable years later she told him "You don't have got a game whatsoever:guffaw:)
    3) Lady Stella discovered she liked hot dogs
    4)Lady Stella discovered she liked hot dogs and the company:p
    5) lady Stellla discovered her knith in shining armour didn't wear a tie for the first time (aparently not even Claire was alive)

So the first time he was ready for a date was with her:drool:
    And the first time he wanted to surprise someone was to her:drool:
    And the first time he didn't wear a tie was for her:drool:

Along with Officer Blue, it was the most perfect thing (until 5.24 at least:drool:)

Piccies to be happy

Please explain me why they look so PERFECT together:drool:

[​IMG]

American Dreamers 1.03 Brillant episode and so Smacked:drool:

[​IMG]

They talk each other with their eyes:drool:
    [​IMG]

12. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Debbie and Udonna,

Thank you! :) The trip to Okinawa was great. The places are beautiful and the people are very nice. I love the Pacific Ocean and the beach. We witnessed the solar eclips on our last day. It was so amazing! :)

Back to the topic. If Mac and Stella think that is brother/sister love between them, they are just don't recognize the truth yet. Maybe neither of them dare not to make a move is just because they misunderstanding their feeling towards the other. They need a breakthrough, some incident that would clear their mind and open their eyes.

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D

Lisa:
    yeah thanks:lol: Im very innocent you know *cought*:lol:

udonna:
    Yeah I had a nice time when I was there:)

Debs:
    It's always nice to come back:D you never know how chatty the family here can get so it's always a suprise to come in here:lol:
    I can pm you the link:) I've put it out on FF.net:)
    Lmao!:lol: I thought you would pick the chair or the shower:lol: I would have picked, well Im not sure what I would have picked:lol:
    Lol:guffaw:
    Aww man, not to be close to me in a room, aww:lol: but then I won't be capable of doing something :devil: to them...:lol:
    hehe:angel: im so not busted right:guffaw:

thanks for the pics Debs:)

just a pic:)
    [​IMG]

#Gio

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey girls! I posted yesterday but I guess it didn't show up :(

There's too much for me to quote, but I'm going to say those pictures you guys have posted are absolutely amazing. Dingbat makes amazing manips :drool:

Deb, I'm not sure why they look perfect together. They just do :adore:

Quickly going to post some pics:

[​IMG]

Anyone else wondering what Stella's doing behind Mac's desk? Maybe she was helping him with some...work :devil:

[​IMG]

I'd also like to know why they're alone on top of a building :devil:

[​IMG]

They think the same :) They both help the woman up.

Talk to you later girls :) Love ya

Axel

15. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.