Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it's me: Alison/Dylan!!

call me what ever you want IDC

anyways back to a little on topic discussion... my friend from Illinois met Gary yesterday when he was playing a concert and she asked him if he was a SMacked fan, he said that it's just business... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i doubt it is, we ALL see the way Mac and Stella look together and tell me it's just business, but she said it sounded like he didnt mean it, he's just hiding the fact because he wants to surprise us of what's gonna happen in season 6 :D...

well anyways that's just my theory, hope we get more twitter updates soon

anyways back to a little on topic discussion... my friend from Illinois met Gary yesterday when he was playing a concert and she asked him if he was a SMacked fan, he said that it's just business... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i doubt it is, we ALL see the way Mac and Stella look together and tell me it's just business, but she said it sounded like he didnt mean it, he's just hiding the fact because he wants to surprise us of what's gonna happen in season 6 :D...

Cant believe he said that!! Lets hope it's just because he doesnt want to spoile the surprise for us!!!

Hey again (I am trying to finish a message for the Stellarina Thread and i have to be back over and over again :D )

Axel--->
Hill also said Talk CSI influences the storylines :adore: They've gotta know we exist :D Besides, didn't we mention the Greece thing, then poof we get Greece? Although Melina did that...Maybe she read the thread and saw that idea and thought "Wow. That would be a cool idea :D." Okay, I'm going a bit crazy right now
He said THAT???? I knew Mr Lenkov had told AJ to visit his thread here but Hill's words are awesome.
Regarding Melina, i know she had wanted an episode in Greece for at least 2 years (she said that in a TvGuide article) but i guess we know so much Mac and Stella we feel exactly what it's necessary for them:drool:

That would've been very cool. Question: Did Mac ever meet Yelina? I don't think he did. I wonder what he would've thought if he had...Hmm, I smell fan fiction idea :)
Not Yelina as far i remember;)
IT SO DOES! :adore::adore::adore::adore: That was the first time I was about 80% thinking they would kiss and it wouldn't be the wrong timing :)
during all S5 they have looked at each other in a very special way:drool: I wonder why is it wasn't pretended to put Mac and Stella together in S6?????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Lori--->
Exactly and by the way they are starting to write them, even they know its only forward, besides there are more then D/L fans who watch.
if they have started why would they go a step back? I still don't understand. Hopefully it will change along all Season 6 the main idea (just like it is, it doesn't appeal to me at all:rolleyes: I prefer Shirtless Sid than any Drama Llama this season:lol:

Lisa---> welcome back!
i've been away for 5 days so i'm sure i've missed a lot - but i noticed this - where is this interview?! i have been on twitter for ages but i lost my tweet mojo a while ago - maybe if he lends mac his blackberry they can reinspire me ;)
It's here :D http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58755

And his twitter space http://twitter.com/hillharper

to get vaguely back on topic - i was watching "what you see is what you see" again tonight - i love that ep, and the look mac gives stella when she comes into his office in that slinky black number is just priceless - i'd never really spotted it before - eyes on stalks just about covers it
I can see you have become completely into a member of this Family:guffaw:See? clues were always there:drool:Mac didn't look like a friend precisely:drool: I mean a best friend NEVER but NEVER look at you in that way:lol: I feel Stella had been waiting for him to recover during the whole season but she was rejected when she asked him if he was going to take his ring off and he said he didn't want to. So it was a "enough is enough" from Stell and she got a date and then she went to show him what he was missing:lol: She was thrilled in the way he looked at her:drool::drool::drool: I wonder if we ever are going to watch an episode where Stell and Mac go to a special event together:drool: It would be amazing:drool:

Alison and Catu--->
anyways back to a little on topic discussion... my friend from Illinois met Gary yesterday when he was playing a concert and she asked him if he was a SMacked fan, he said that it's just business... i doubt it is, we ALL see the way Mac and Stella look together and tell me it's just business, but she said it sounded like he didnt mean it, he's just hiding the fact because he wants to surprise us of what's gonna happen in season 6 :D...

Calm down girls! He is a producer besides the main star and he can't reveal anything at all :D So either if we are going to have Smacked or not in S6 it will be revealed once the show starts. Our only advantage for outsiders is we can turn off tv if we get previous spoilers from an episode we don't want to watch. I tried but i confess i could never stop of watching any episode :D

Good to have all the Family back. Now i only need Gaby, Lilou and Kii back :D

Debb:thumbsup:

Last edited:
ASPRINE:
Neither do I:lol: But you are pretty "Computer savvy" you will figure it out!

Me a computer savvy? :lol: Alright, yeah! So we're suppose to go there and let others know what we're doing? Maybe express what we're on today and what we've been doing recently. Sharing with our friends or followers, the laughter, smile and happiness we had. Like what Hill Harper did! :)

Aww... *jumps on Gary and strangles him* :guffaw:

He is a man after all and a MARRIED in real life man at that! If you were Miora would you want to hear your husband lust after your working partner? Besides Miora is probably a SMACK fan because she gets to play Stella every day:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Family!~ I really need to get to sleep earlier. I just got up and it's almost 11 am.

Hey Dylan. He's not going to say he's a SMACked fan if you ask. It's just not something they do. CSI Magazine had an interview with Eddie Cahill and asked him about F/A (This was before it happened) and he said something like well if the writers feel it's right for Flack or something like that. I don't think they are allowed to be biased...or at least say they are. They might get in trouble.

Deb, I didn't know AJ visited his thread! :eek: That means they know we exist. Definitely know we exist.

Dear Melina and/or Gary, if you ever read this thread, please say hi:lol::lol:

Okay, that's all for now girls. Love ya.

Axel

Hi my dear smacked family!!!!
icon_grouphug.gif

Hey Family!~

I told it before I started "rewatching" with s1 and I enjoy to see the slow but intense development of their love. Two friends who went together through stormy weathers, seeing the other one with different lovers, going through mazes but finally found together in GFD.
"coffee grounds" is only one ep away but already legendary!!!!!!!

Is this deep, growing love not much more desirable and rare than the D/L-story?!?!!?

:adore::adore: Slow, but intense. Great description Udonna. Seriously, I don't mind slow as long as we get there. If it's season 52, so be it :lol: TPTB, don't listen to that last sentence. Just contradict our wishes like normal:rolleyes:

Oh and Mac and Stella's love? Way more desirable than Danny and Lindsay's *pokes TPTB*.

Axel

DEar Axel,

glad you feel the same way .
I can wait too but I fear not until s54 :lol::lol:

Dear Udonna---> how beautiful things you have just said!:adore::adore::adore:In 5.24 he did all things we expected he could have done for her:adore: The way they have been there for each other during al these years, the way they have understood each other, comforted each other , helped each other, love each other even tough they have never said the words.....
Smacked exists no matter what despite any DLL obsession is firmily installed in our writers' head (DLL sounds like a kind of bacteria:lol:)

Debbie :)

I can see it in your postings, you work in a hospital:

virus, bacteria......................but you are right, the names are tellingly!!!!!

Hi Alison,

thanks for story. Well for me I am not very surprised or upset about Gary´s reaction. I attach no importance to his words ( I mean I always hang on his lips:drool::drool:) for I differ between Gary Sinise and Mac Taylor and that was Gary´s opinion. It´s his work and smacked is our dream!

Deb, I didn't know AJ visited his thread! :eek: That means they know we exist. Definitely know we exist.

Okay, that's all for now girls. Love ya.

Axel

Dear Axel,

I didn´t know that too:eek::eek::eek:
Dear Melina and/or Gary, if you ever read this thread, we love you!!!!
Dear Gary, please don´t ever read the Gary or Mac-thread
pic41.gif
pic41.gif
( feeling very very awkward..)

Dear TPTB::p

3x1701.jpg

Have a nice evening girls!!!

Udonna

hey Family!

Axel!--->
It was suggested to AJ to visit his thread or at least the forum. I remember there was a comment in the Main Forum

Not to us:p Otherwise Stephie would faint ;)

Asprine-->
Me a computer savvy? :lol: Alright, yeah! So we're suppose to go there and let others know what we're doing? Maybe express what we're on today and what we've been doing recently. Sharing with our friends or followers, the laughter, smile and happiness we had. Like what Hill Harper did! :)
hello sweetie! He is a real sweetheart, isn't he? :D I wish he could write. Probably we would get Smacked, wouldn't we?:p;)

Udonna--->
virus, bacteria......................but you are right, the names are tellingly!!!!!
:lol:I wonder if they thought about that when they chose characters' name:guffaw: Not work (yet), I study there :)
Send my love to Little Vincenzs and for you, dear
thanks for story. Well for me I am not very surprised or upset about Gary´s reaction. I attach no importance to his words ( I mean I always hang on his lips) for I differ between Gary Sinise and Mac Taylor and that was Gary´s opinion. It´s his work and smacked is our dream!
You are right. Our only concern is MAC becomes a Smacked fan, not Gary:lol:

Lori, hugs to you! :)

thanks for story. Well for me I am not very surprised or upset about Gary´s reaction. I attach no importance to his words ( I mean I always hang on his lips:drool::drool:) for I differ between Gary Sinise and Mac Taylor and that was Gary´s opinion. It´s his work and smacked is our dream!

exactly, we have to allow him to carry on believing that this isn't reality - it certainly feels like it is! :lol:

That means they know we exist. Definitely know we exist.

Dear Axel,

pic41.gif
pic41.gif

yeah, now i'm quite scared:wtf::guffaw:

oh, and thanks for the pic udonna!

There is a link on the "Bring on season 6" thread last page jelly belly but I can not get it over here. Maybe some one else can get it here. It is a brief interview with Pam Veasey and why they killed Angel and about the new girl. I think we should all respond to it with the comment that we would like to see the older relationship develope as well because not everyone is between the age of 18 and 25:rolleyes:

Hiya, dear Smackies :),

hope you all had a good start of the week :)

Hello again my dearest Deb :),

If i were billonaire i would buy the real Titanic and i would send them to a lovely honeymoon, I could be an angel, coudn't i?:angel: Don't you think we already had much of "DL climax"?????:rolleyes: At this point DL has become into "the anticlimax" :lol:
Oh, yes, you would be a true :angel: if you`d send D/L on a honeymoon-cruise without return :D. Well, yes, you´re right, it´s more "anti" than climax, but not so for TPTB it seems :rolleyes:.

I wouldn't ! Especially if they are holding hands
smiley-angelic004.gif
:lol: And i would have written anyway. Obeyance is not in my dictionary everyday;) Only time to time:angel:
Oh, Gaaaaaaaaaaawd, Stella and Mac sitting in the interview room, holding hands and interrogating the delinquents????:eek: Now that is definitely not in the scripts of TPTB :D.
Well, you shouldn´t obey to anyone, except to my stubbornness :lol:.

Last time someone told me "bite me" wasn't laughing or too happy with me:lol:
Well, cakes are happy if they get bitten and eaten, aren´t they? :lol:

Just tell me if there is a way to convince you? Being so stubborn as you are makes the ride interesting trying to convince you but we need to see the light at the end of the tunnel at least ;)
There´s always a light at the end of the tunnel, but my tunnel is thousands of miles long :D, so just keep on wandering through it, at the end of it you might convince me :lol:.

You have posted too early and i couldn't finish my message inside the Stellarina Thread and you will be away a whole week. Come back soon:)
I was too early? Thought I was late, so I tried to post quickly :D. Here I am and I will come back soon, promised :).

Byeeeee and love from your nut :)

Lori, the future is out there :D, but I can´t see a Smacked future :lol:.

Love and hugs to you all :)

I'm here! I'm here! I have spent the whole day busy trying to figure out how to get my sound card works (I should have my Asprine here :D ) and looking for an old article wher Gary talks about SMAC and i couldn't get any of them :D But instead i have gotten the biggest gift I could ever get for my Stellarinas (Eleni singing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)

Dear Lori--->
There is a link on the "Bring on season 6" thread last page jelly belly but I can not get it over here. Maybe some one else can get it here. It is a brief interview with Pam Veasey and why they killed Angel and about the new girl. I think we should all respond to it with the comment that we would like to see the older relationship develope as well because not everyone is between the age of 18 and 25:rolleyes:

Here you have :)

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/news/sarah-carter-joins-csi-ny-1762.html

I agree with you, not all of us are between 18-25. But if something this thread has taught me was Smackies are in a wide range of ages;) I have already written in Tv Guide but whereshould we write? Inside the Spoiler Discussion Thread or leaving a comment in TV Guide site?:confused: I guess eventually our producers will know that:thumbsup:

Oh BTW Kaye has a big resemblance to my cousin Monica:lol: I hope Kaye will get along well with the whole team but especially my Stella :) She doesn't seem to be the sexy woman who eat men in her breakfast;) Me thinks she will be a nice character :)

My dearest Nut

Oh, Gaaaaaaaaaaawd, Stella and Mac sitting in the interview room, holding hands and interrogating the delinquents????:eek: Now that is definitely not in the scripts of TPTB :D.
Well, you shouldn´t obey to anyone, except to my stubbornness.
Pity! :D It would have been a great scene:guffaw: well, you never know. It's impossible to know what TPTB are going to do. Probably in 6.01 instead of casual clothes, Mac appears in a red suit flying throught the sky and some voice in off saying "IT's not a bird, it's not a plane...IT'S SUPER MAC and then you have Stella in a bright bikini turning around and around and around and doing weird thing with her bracelets:lol:
We can't know what they are going to do with Mac and Stella (sriously i am open to possibilities as long as Mac and Stella are locked into some room without any whitness time to time:lol:

Oh Darn! I know my spelling with stub..stubb...well whatever:lol:

Obe...sorry* cough cough* what did you just say?:lol:

Well, cakes are happy if they get bitten and eaten, aren´t they?
I don't know. I have never known some talking cake:angel: have you?:lol:

There´s always a light at the end of the tunnel, but my tunnel is thousands of miles long :D, so just keep on wandering through it, at the end of it you might convince me :lol:.
I know. You tunnel finish in Germany. OPity if i lived in Europe i could use the Eurotunnel :D But, you know, budget cuts, I can't live in Europe;) but i will try to convince you anyway :D

Lori, the future is out there :D, but I can´t see a Smacked future.
:lol: stop using my X files , you stubborn nut!:D

See you soon :p

Debbs :D

I agree with you, not all of us are between 18-25. But if something this thread has taught me was Smackies are in a wide range of ages;) I have already written in Tv Guide but whereshould we write? Inside the Spoiler Discussion Thread or leaving a comment in TV Guide site?:confused: I guess eventually our producers will know that:thumbsup:

I agree and no matter the age always the brilliance shines through!
As for leaving a comment I am thinking leaving your comment at the site. I would guess they would be curious to see the response they get to there interview.:) And thanks Deb for getting the site here:)

, the future is out there :D, but I can´t see a Smacked future
Where is your "Adventurous" spirit? You dont have to go "to far out there" to find it!

DEar Axel,

glad you feel the same way .
I can wait too but I fear not until s54 :lol::lol:

I don't think the show will be on that long :( :lol:

Dear Axel,

pic41.gif
pic41.gif

I visited that thread for the first time a couple weeks ago....I totally understand why you wouldn't want him visting that thread :lol:

Axel!--->
It was suggested to AJ to visit his thread or at least the forum. I remember there was a comment in the Main Forum

Not to us:p Otherwise Stephie would faint ;)

Oh I know you meant the AJ thread, but they know that this thread exists I'm sure and so Gary and Melina could possibly visit :D

Okay, well things are in a good state for me. I've been dreaming about Mac and Stella first kisses. I'm getting positive again :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope you are all well. Love ya.

Axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back