Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't think Eric will die, because if the plan is to kill him then they could easily have just let the bullet in his head kill him rather than bothering to make him go through the surgery of removing that bullet.
    If Adam is leaving, IFFF, then the only thing I could see is maybe he decides to leave the job. However, I don't really think that's the case because this surgery could keep his character developing further -- it definitly opens more for him, I think.

It's also possible that Jessie just takes over his position for a while. Maybe Eric takes a step down & decides to take a position there at the lab, & still on the team, but out of the field to avoid any more damage to his brain -- he still will have to take it easy even with the bullet removed.
    As for where he is in epis 2, he could be taking a vacation or just taking time off to rehabilitate himself (lord knows he needs to) -- there's plenty that tptb could work in as reason for his absence....that is if he is even absent in this episode.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That is what I am totally talking about! :thumbsup:

I don't see everything that happens in an ep and he could be there....i just don't see him but I am sure he is there.

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Oh no, see Eric had better be in the episode, even if to show him at home or something, don't leave him out, that would be bad, and I'll be mad, and I'm still ishy about this new guy...

but I'll just see, I'm waiting... tptb, make Eric be in the episode, and they also better not make Eric feel all left out either because of this new guy.... sorry just panicking :)

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for the spoiler Delkolover. You're the best as always.:thumbsup:
    It's interesting, the new guy is a CSI, well maybe he'll be replacing Eric during his absence. Because if his not in this episode I understand that he's still healing after the surgery. And I think it'd be a good idea, because it's really hard to belive that you can come back to work so fast after so serious thing like a brain surgery. Maybe this time he'll have to wait longer to come back and that's why the brought the new guy. :confused:

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think it is good that Eric is not supposed to be rushing straight back to work. It happened before and it was really silly! This seems more realistic.
    Yay at Natalia scenes- and at least there is some continuity from the season finale.
    Im not sure I like the idea of Eddie being a CSI. I dont mind him being another cop, but I think there are already too many CSI's. This seems a good way to get him into the show though. And I m all for team moments.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks delkolover for the spoilers.

Everyone calm down!!! Eric is not gonna die, unless the team goes to the bar so that they get completely drunk because of their terrible loss.They all seem to be happy when welcoming Cibrian's character (Jesse) ;)

Natalia confronting Calleigh :eek:. You go girl!!!! It was about time to show that Natalia is still alive, is still part of the team, still knows what's going on between Calleigh and Delko and....oh yeah....still feels something for the guy!
    I'm not trying to get shipper here, but it was incredibely ridiculous she never confronted Calleigh and Delko about their so called relationship (I'm not talking about their flirting moments ;)) and viceversa!

Jess=CSI???? Now that's interesting.

Thank god Natalia, Ryan and Cal get out of the building with most of the staff before it's too late. Though, I wonder how this scenel will be played out :shifty:

Eric's absence. Probably, this is the most realistic stuff I've ever seen on this show :p. I agree with delkolover and mjszud on his absence.

7. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

yay!!!! Thank you sooo much for the spoilers Delkolover, as always :thumbsup: :D

To be honest, thank god Ryan, Nat and Cal get out of there, although I'd love to see some CSI there, specially Natalia, that girl needs some action, IMO :) But at least, everyone is gonna be ok! But wait a minute, if H is gonna be negociating with Matthew, what will the other CSI's do? :shifty: Is the sun of this man in jail or something? If yes, maybe Cal, Nat and Ryan are trying to get eveidences proving the innocence of the boy, or the opposite.

And, OMG, Natalia has a real human talk with Calleigh :eek: Seriously, I can't wait for this!!! It's gonna be so interesting, and no, I don't think Natalia still feels something for Eric, I don't want another triangle, for god's sake!!

About Eric's thing, I don't think he's going to be out of the show, it was already confirmed that he signed the contract and Cibrian isn't there to replace him! Maybe Eric just taked some time off, hell deserve it, btw! But I mean, if he's not working maybe he watches the news, and I thing like that is something to be on the news, so I don't believe if he sees that he won't go to there seeing if the team is OK :shifty:

Again, OMG!! The team is a bar :eek::D It's awesome!! I mean, wasn't that what we all complaining about? Team spirit?! We'll have the team in a bar, OMG :D I jumped from my chair when I saw this, my dog stared at me like if I was some crazy [he does that many times, 'cause I act like that many times :lol:]!
    And who knows if Eric isn't there? It's possible, I mean, I don't think he stills in the hospital, so he can be there, well, I'm hoping that 'cause if he's not there, the team is not complete, he's part of the team ;)

Is it September, already? :lol:

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I just read the script for this episode. At least part of it.

It looks like Calleigh will be out of the lab helping H during his negotiation. It looks like she's helping Rick Stetler (btw they call him Lt. Rick Stetler :wtf:. That would be awesome :D ) too.

Ryan is helping Calleigh getting the money H needs for his negotiation. This scene is absolutely messy, but funny a the same time LOL

Natalia and Calleigh....well she may not have feelings for the guy, but it was just ridiculous that she and Calleigh never confronted on her relationship with the guy. I mean, after all, they're both human beings :lol:.
    And I'm really glad they're gonna do it espeically for how it actually ends. Nice touch by TPTB ;)

As for the bar scene. Well it's an elegant bar. It looks like it's all about Calleigh, Ryan, Natalia, Tripp and the new guy :D. So no Delko in this scene, sorry.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  9. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

-this spoiler is moved to a other thread.

10. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the spoilers Delkolover.:thumbsup:

I know Eric will be OK and it's great that they decided to do his recovery in a realistic way.But he fangirl in me wants to see him at least doing rehab,calling Calleigh , Horatio or even in a doctor's office.;)

I am not a big fan of catfights so I was greatly surprised that there was no one when Natalia was the Mole or when Eric and Calleigh started dating between Calleigh and Natalia.So I hope this is a way to have Natalia be the voice of those fans that wonders why Calleigh shoot Eric and not the start of another Ryan and Eric type of relationship.The fact that they come to an agreement indicates that.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I love catfights 'cause they make me laugh, but I agree with you. I just want it to be a clarification between the two so that we also really know why she shot Eric. I do want them to remain friends as they've always been and I think this is a good step to make their friendship even more solid. I mean it's just odd that Natalia has never confronted her especially on her relationship with Delko and I'm glad this moment is coming. But, above all, I'm glad it will be just this moment as we don't need more drama especially this kind of drama ;)

12. electra

electra Pathologist

I don't think is so much of a personal moment between the two.Is more about that Calleigh accidentally shoot Eric and someone has to wonder why.Probably Eric is not even at work secondary to surgery.So I do think this is about the shooting and not about E/C in a relationship.My guess is that this is something similar to the situation in WISC where E/C confronted Ryan about tampering evidence.But we have to wait and see.

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

WHOA! I have catching up to do.

FIRST OFF.

Eric is NOT going to die, they're simply giving him time to sit on the bench because he had the whole season finale/premier to himself. (sharing with Cal of course) which I thank tptb for doing!!

I think this is a good episode to take the attention off of him, although any one person doesn't seem to be very involved, which is okay because we don't need character centric eps right away again. (I almost thought, "Hostage situation, NOT THE MORGUE AGAIN...." :lol: )

Hm, Nat confronting Cal about what? :confused:

OF COURSE H is negotiator. YUS. Score one for H man again.

Gotta admit, I hope they introduce Eddie gradually. I hope they don't do what they did in CSI : LV and give him a dump-load of screentime right away. But a hostage situation is a somewhat funny way to introduce him to his first day as part of the lab! :lol:

Looking like a great episode.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

...about shooting at Eric during s7 finale. Natalia asks Calleigh why she shot at the guy and Calleigh tries to defend herself by telling her
    1) she didn't know it was him until she saw him in the car. Till that moment it was suspect fleeing with his car and she had to shoot. Then, she realized it was Eric.
    2)Natalia would have done the same thing, if it had been her.

By the end of this episode, then, it looks like Natalia will understand her and eventually cope with it.

This reminds me of a show they used to air in my country. This woman had to introduce herself in her new police department and she went there by bus. Too bad that all the people on the bus were taken in hostage :lol:.

I love this kind of incidents :lol:, but I agree with you.

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I've just read the cast sides (yes, I commented but I hadn't read it yet :lol:), do I need to say how much I'm gonna love the Ryan/Cal traffic scene? I mean, it's hilarious, can you imagine those two running in the middle of the traffic? Maybe it's just me, but I can't wait to see it :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.