Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

I kind of found it funny too having ryan the one driving???

Only because wasnt it he who told calleigh in SGIYCSI ep that she drove like a mad woman and she told him well if you dont like next time you drive??? :guffaw:well apparentley he just might, but yes i too am already laughing picturing them running down the middle of traffic.....

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, my first thought was 'What the hell? Is it really Ryan who's driving' and looks like it is!
    Maybe if it was Cal driving she could have go throw the traffic just 'cause she drives like a mad woman :lol:
    It's gonna be awesome to see, this episode in partcular looks very good!! The screentime is not bad in the cast side, I think!

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Why did I just have a vision of the movie Rush Hour 2 when Chris Tucker & Jackie Chan are running through traffic naked...but this time they will have their clothes on

Thanks for the info guys!

4. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

Yeah i agree with the screentime too seems everyone gets their little bit here little bit there just like it use to be although

One less cookie just for H the hero but other then that looking forward to seeing Stetler , i know some people really dislike his character but secretly i like the way he shakes things up ;) ok ok i like stetlers character ......

And for once hes not bickering with any of the team for once....or at least that we know of so far...

Texmex327 oh you so made me laugh remembering that one lmao!

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, I love Stetler :D Even if he complicats things sometime, but, well, it's his job :lol: I wish he was in the bar scene too, he saved the day too :D

One thing strange, was the Lt. Rick Stetler, why the hell did they call him lieutenant?? Little mistake or an unknown truth? :shifty::lol:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw: thanks for the image!!!

Absolutely adore this scene (at least on the script) and I truely wish we're gonna actually watch it. But the best part, along with them running in the middle of the traffic, is Calleigh holding tight while Ryan is driving and shouting at traffic, the hummer almost hitting the car in front of them and Calleigh saying "just a sec. Horatio" :guffaw:.
    This so reminds me of Ryan telling Calleigh that she drove like a mad woman :lol:

That's what I was talking about before. My answer is unknown truth :shifty: at least I hope so LOL

7. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Your post just gave me an idea! I would love to see Calleigh saying 'And I'm one that drives like a mad woman' :guffaw: Well, in this case Mad Man, doesn't sound so funny :lol:Can't wait to see Cal's face when Ryan's driving :lol: Such a cute scene!!! I'll be super mad if they delete it :scream:

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ahahaha definetely worth to watch it LOL.

Plus the idea of them getting into a patrol car and jumping out once they're at the MDPD sounds like one of those crazy taxi scenes you watch in lots of movies :lol:. Can't wait to see this scene, I'm sure that both Emily and Jonathan will bring out the comic side of their characters LOL.

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Lol, this spoiler goodness! That car scene better be good, but I'm a bit confused can someone write down exactly how the scene is put together, because all I'm reading you guys making up stuff about it, I think.

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I only made up Cal's comment :lol: But I'll explain it to you, how it is ;)

*goes read the script*

Ok, so basicly, Ryan and Calleigh are with rush to get to H, Ryan is driving all crazy trying to get through traffic, while Cal is on the phone with H. Ryan starts to drive even more crazy and almost hit in a car! Both get out of the car to check out how traffic is ... Impossible Mission, they can't get out of there! Ryan takes the bag with money and they start to sprint through traffic, then they found a Patrol Car and they rish H.
    Well, not very exlpained, but that's it :lol:

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Omg, that's funny:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Thank you. I feel all fanficy inside.

Hey I have a scenario, I thought of it while reading the earlier posts:
    They're in the car and Ryan's driving crazy and starts to drive even more crazy, while Calleigh's on the phone she looks at him for a second while listening to H and holds on tight. Suddenly Ryan swervs the car when he almost hits into one and Cal's phone flies through the window! Shes shocked and looks through the window at two cars crashing into one another because of her phone and then to Ryan cussing through his window. She sinks in her seat covering her face. Ryan's all like 'wat?' when he stops the car she gets out and slams the door.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The car scene thing sounds funny. I'd love to hear Calleigh say to Ryan "Who drives like a mad woman now?" :lol: And Ryan to come back with, "I don't drive like a mad woman. I drive like a race car driver." :guffaw:I'd love it if Ryan mentioned that his Uncle Ron was also a race car driver. :lol:

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw:
    That's hilarious!!! But don't get me wrong or something, but I think that's way too much for CSI:Miami. But that'd be awesome :guffaw:

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok, some modified spoilers have come out for the second ep of the season and for all you panicking out there about Eric he is mentioned!!

Given the chaos of the lab being taken over and that he is obviously on leave, Eric calls Natalia to find out is everyone is ok given the hostage situation. More specifically, as said by Natalia, asked if Calleigh was ok. Cal is a little upset that he didn't call her but Natalia says that he seemed really concerned about her. Natalia feels for Cal. Knowing the situation can't be easy, even for someone as strong as Cal.

So it would seem that Eric does wake up at the end of the premiere and that given what happened in the finale, things are a little strained between him and Cal.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, delkolover. I feel better now knowing that Eric's okay. And I'm glad that the writers had him take a leave to recover.

I have a question about Jesse though. It was said that in the first ep in the past he would be crossing paths with at least one of the team members. Does this second episode seem to confirm that the person he did cross paths with twelve years earlier is Horatio? Or do we still not know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.