CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Oh! And I threw the idea of Flack confiding to his sister in the previous pages of this thread! Well, if it's played like he's wrestling his conscious, it would definitively be interesting :D.

ETA
    I'm sure he doesn't regret the guy's dead, but I can see him feeling guilty for the act because it is murder.

2. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Awwww, I don't think Danny will do well being in a wheelchair at all actually, sometimes he has so much pent up energy like a crazy poodle or something...:lol:
    He's probably going to get very frustrated.

I am happy Danny is the one that got injured for a very selfish reason, possible shirtless scenes? :devil:

3. Cyn-B-Demented

^ For some reasons, I can imagine Flack having a wheelchair race in the streets :guffaw:" Hey, Danny, let's break the speed-limit " XD

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Crazy poodle! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so Danny! I think it will be hard for him, too.

Maybe in the hospital. Or maybe he'll have difficulties getting dressed and decide to forgo clothing. :devil: ;)

Awwww, I can so see Flack doing that!! You know Flack is going to be super-attentive and caring. I think he'll be really worried about Danny, and even more protective than usual. Poor Flack--he's going to take it hard.

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Oh, I'm sure Flack will help Danny forgo clothing. Textile getting in the way of their interaction, no way!!! :devil:

Well, I think I've found positiveness out of this spoiler... more D/F! :lol:

:guffaw:Sorry, I have a very lewd mind when it comes to Danny and Flack so when you said he's going to be super-attentive and caring... I just couldn't help myself *ahem* On a more serious note : he is going to take it hard :( Who will be there for him?! Seems like he's always there for everyone but when it comes to him, he's on his own all the time. Awww, Flack needs a hug... manhug!!! ;)

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh, indeed! :devil: Flack can tell Danny he doesn't need those pesky clothes anyway. ;)

Oh, you're not the only one with a lewd mind when it comes to Danny and Flack together! :devil: Really, I think they can comfort each other... and I think Flack would enjoy making sure Danny has feeling in his lower half. ;) :devil:

I know-- Flack is very good at comforting people, but I'm not sure he's at ease with being the focus of concern. And with Danny hurt and probably very upset, I think his focus will be on that.

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Now this news has me interested in S6. I just hope they don't gloss over it and he's in a wheelchair for one episode and then by 6.02 everything is just hunky dory. Is there any indication that he's still injured in the 6.02 spoilers?

I also hope to hell Lindsay is able to come off as caring and sympathetic instead of the shrew she came off as during the Ruben arc. I don't think AB really has it in her, but here's hoping anyway.

8. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Yeah, exactly!! I was just saying that to Cyn, Lindsey isn't very good at sympathy, or empathy either. Danny being down will probably make her complain about the baby and the work and everything. Oh, poor you Lindsey... :rolleyes:

9. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I knew it, I knew it!

I had a gut feeling that it would be Danny. Don't know why actually...:shifty:

I just hope that they don't fast forward to "A few months later..." I'll be so effing pissed. Must see how the team reacts... Phew, I'm just relieved that it wasn't Don; if it was, I'd get cardiac arrest or something; 2 losses in two eps wouldn't be cool.

I bet Lindsay'll be in hysterics...:guffaw:Don't wanna see that though.:rolleyes: I really don't.

Danny in a wheelchair? He might literally go nuts. I bet he'll be so damn frustrated. Poor dude.:(

On the plus side, like lots of people have said, we might have some "Danny topless in hospital" scenes.:devil:

Just don't bring Baby Lucy into the ep...well, maybe Lindsay bringing her to the hospital to visit her unfortunate dad, but other than that, please no, TPTB.:( Then I might be the next one ending up in the hospital...from screaming at the TV too much.:rolleyes:

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

11. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha, yeah, Nat and I were saying that Lindsay would most probably complain about her situation or something will trigger her ranting. That's our bet! I can see her playing the victim "poor me, my husband got injured and I have to take care of the baby, I don't have help, I can't sleep at night" blablabla. You can count on Lindsay to turn a situation on her...:rolleyes:

ETA

Thanks for the news, Axelsonfire!!! I'm RELIEVED it's not Christina Murphy. But what they have in store for her seems... cliché, déjà-vu, overdone... Lindsay had a secret from the past, Danny too with the Tanglewood gang... Yawns!!!

12. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Victim

The new cast member is.......Sarah Carter according to The Ausiello Files. Don't know if I can post a link to it or not :confused:

She was in a show called "Shark". Never heard of it, but if it doesn't have CSI at the beginning of the name I don't watch it :lol:

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here is the article from Ausiello and a photo of her:

Definitely not who I thought, nor wanted to play the role.

14. Cyn-B-Demented

The show lasted 2 seasons, but I watched a few episodes. Wasn't that bad. But I don't remember seeing her on the show!

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Okay, quick note about the Danny thing...

I hate it. Absolutely hate it. It just doesn't seem like something they'd do, but they have. Really not liking TPTB right now. I'm almost ready to just give up on the show right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.