CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! So Danny was the one that was injured. Poor Danno! He's had a rough past two seasons, and now he has to deal with this.

Thanks for the spoilers, Fay!

I knew it was Danny!!!!!!

And damn...wow... why would Mac bring him to a meeting like that? :confused: Man, poor Danny... I wonder if he's going to be in a wheelchair permanently.

I also wonder if it picks up right away after the finale or a while after. I kind of want to see Flack freak out when Danny gets shot (because we know he will). :p

Of course it was Danny - he didn't have enough drama going for him. :p I'm curious to see how they deal with him being in a wheelchair, be it temporarily or permanently.

I also wonder if it picks up right away after the finale or a while after.
I'm not sure about the timeline. Maybe they'll show the shooting and then jump forward?

It's all about the Danny drama. I'll admit, I'm a shameless lover of Danny drama. :p But I think that's in large part because he's the one character everyone seems to have a real emotional attachment to/protectiveness of. There's something about Danny that makes his connection to everyone pretty strong. Obviously as the leaders of the team/stars of the show, Mac and Stella have a connection to everyone, but Danny's kind of the emotional touchstone of the show.

I'll also be curious to see if Lindsay steps up to the plate this time. She's married to him--she needs to figure out a way to be there for him because this is Danny--he won't handle it well. :p

And Flack--he just lost his girlfriend, and now his best friend gets shot. I want to see angry as hell Flack, because angry as hell Flack is hot. :devil:

I guess these were some of the "obstacles" that TV Guide were alluding to a few weeks back (as vague as they were)?

After being shot, a marriage is definitely not going to be the same. There's going to be some sort of emotional trauma. I just don't want Lindsay nagging and being too emotional, because we know she doesn't play emotional too well.

Well, I'm bored out of my tits that it is Danny that got injured. So predictable in a non entertaining way... I'm not even slightly amused by the "coincidence" of it all.

ETA
Which reminds me what Faylinn said on the previous page on this thread...
Faylinn said:
It's the shows that try to cater to the fans' ever-changing whims that run into trouble. ;)

...and I remember lots of people talking about Danny being injured and ended up in a wheelchair... (shrugs) Can't wait for Hawke's moments.

I guess these were some of the "obstacles" that TV Guide were alluding to a few weeks back (as vague as they were)?

After being shot, a marriage is definitely not going to be the same. There's going to be some sort of emotional trauma. I just don't want Lindsay nagging and being too emotional, because we know she doesn't play emotional too well.

I imagine these are the obstacles they'll be facing, yeah.

And Danny's going to be a total wreck. I hope Lindsay really steps up to the plate because I can't see him handling this well.

And it's drama--we knew that happy family stuff wasn't going to last for long. :p

I can't say I am suprised. I was hoping it was going to be someone totally unexpected but the obvious was Danny and obviously TPTB went with the obvious. Danny is emotionally connected to everyone so hopefully his injury brings out drama for everyone. Not just D/L. Not a big D/L fan

Was it obvious? I mean, I guessed Danny, but I also felt like I was kind of taking a shot in the dark. I feel like it could have been any one of them.

I hope we do get to see the immediate aftermath and it's just not a time cut to a few months later.

I thought it was obvious. A lot of season 5 was D/L and everything seemed rushed so I figured the big finale would have something to do with D/L also. Danny getting shot just seemed like the next chapter. I actually like the idea of an angsty emotional Danny. But I hope we don't get a whiney Lindsey also.

Also, I have been trying to put something in a spoiler box. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I don't have 50 post yet. I click the spoiler tags, type, and then when I preview it is not there?

Yeah, I guess D/L seemed too happy at the end of the season for something not to shake that up. Still, I'm looking at it more for Danny's character, and I think it will be an interesting storyline for him. He's so insecure and vulnerable already, and now on top of that he's going to be hurt and no doubt feeling helpless. I wonder if this will be a turning point for Danny--if he'll finally realize how much people care about him and be able to trust that.

You totally don't need spoiler boxes in here, but here's how they should look:

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Minus the spaces between the brackets of course. Hope that helps!

Ramakay, are you writing between the quote tags?

[ QUOTE ] text text text [ / QUOTE ]

Without the spaces, it should look like this. Or try to add text before or after the quote tags. Hope it helps! :)

ETA
Well, Top41 was faster than me lol

I saw something interesting that had nothing to do with Danny and that was why I was wondering about spoiler boxes.

Anyway, there is a scene where Flack is trying to talk someone out of shooting the person who killed his sister. Flack says something like "she wouldn't want you to do this." I wonder if we are going to get a chance to see Flack wrestling with his conscious? It could be interesting.

Last edited:
^Please remember not to mention spoiler sources (aside from obvious ones like Ausiello, TV Guide, etc.)! That's the quickest way to get them to dry up. ;) If you could edit your post, that would be great.

It would definitely be interesting to see Flack wrestling with his conscious! I wonder if he will do that, or he feels justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back