Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

All I have to say is that the worst thing that can happen to any couple or character is indiference.At the end ,all talk(positive or negative),it's good for E/C.

Anyway, just want all their issues resolved quickly so we can move on.I want subtle mentions about dates,romantic gestures and TONS of flirting.For some reason ,I want another scene like the one they had in "Burned".I really hate angst in this type of shows so the writers better have a reward.

2. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Would be nice to see them holding hands or cuddling while watching the tv in the end of all this drama. Hopefully the writers will go that route and not drag this fight/drama out.

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

HEY!! Hello, hello - thread is going fast and almost done, I see... you guys have been busy!!

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this because you guys have been AT IT!! and I don't have the time to read everyone's post (sorry), but......

I want to see Eric's reaction to meeting Calleigh for the first time back in the 1997 case. I want to see if she flirts with him or he smiles that gorgeous wide smile of his...:drool: If they are playing themselves, I guess that's why he grew the hair back. Its interesting to see how they will make them look, their clothes, hair, and makeup... although neither will need much.

I also mentioned in the spoiler thread that I doubt Calleigh shot Eric because there was no mention of him recovering from a bullet wound, so thank goodness for that. She may have missed or grazed him, which I will take.

As for the bullet in his brain, I'm really scared what this will bring because it may cause memory loss and make him forget about having this relationship with Calleigh. I hope that won't be the case but we know the writers...

Anyway, like sharing here about Cal and Eric....lets just say its..easier and accepted. No negativity people!!

Oh, follow me, Adam, and his yahoo group on Twitter!! Info is below!! My twitter name is the same as here!

TTY guys Soon - VirGodess1923

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I was hoping to see a first look between Eric and Cal and seeing them meeting for the first time but I get the impression we are not going to see it. The scenes with Eric (in the flashback) were always with Horatio, though I know that not everything is shown in spoilers. But I don't know I just have this feeling. Which really sucks cause it's the perfect opportunity for them to show that first impression of each other and I bet it would be really fun to see. *hopes*

EDIT: Hope we can get this thread going again... :)

Question: Do you guys think that Calleigh already knows that she is in charge of Eric's medical decisions or do you think it'll take her by surprise?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Great question! Wow, it's kinda hard even though it seems easy, I think she might know, or maybe isn't sure of it, then when she finally hears
    Alexx say that she has to make it, she be surprized..wait that doesn't make any sense! Okay, I don't think she knows but then when she finds out she'll be surprized cuz in the writer's draft one her lines said: 'You mean brain surgery?' so she might not know.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Knowing this show, it will just be understood that he alsready asked or told her she was his healthcare proxy...which sucks I would like to see a bit of shock on her face when Alexx tells her that the decision lies solely with her.

When she says "you mean brain surgery" it is more of "you want me to be the one to make the decision to do brain surgery?" It is also more of a type of reaction of "how can you talk so nonchalantly about brain surgery?" That is the way I read the spoilers anyhow. The scene calls for a conflicted amount of emotion....shock, anger, uncertainty...so to really get an idea, I guess of what Cal's reaction is going to be, we are just going to have to wait and see how the director and Emily play it ;)

8. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I agree! one of the frustrating things to me too is when they leave out what I would consider to be important elements like I'm sure they won't show Calleigh getting the news that she is Eric's medical proxy, or when her and Eric were talking when he was being held in the detention center in Sink or Swim and she made reference to "the things you said to me at the hospital" but we never got to see what he said to her at the hospital, and I would love to know what he said ;) and they probably won't show the team or Horatio "figuring out" that Eric and Calleigh are together, the premier will just have them all knowing already.....I even think the writers may not address the issues that came up in Seeing Red when Eric was being shady with her and she was really hard on him, it will probably just get left behind. I just want it to be September so that we can see what happens. I don't like suspense like this....

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'd like to see their first meeting also. I'm curious how it looked like. As we know Eric was then a real playboy, so it'd be nice to see what he said to her or how he looked at her and if they flirted:). Though I don't think we'll see it.

It's hard to say, because they don't show us everyting what is goinig on between E/C. There's a chance he told her about it already, just to prepare her for such a possibility. I suppose he wouldn't want to take her by surprise in such a difficult situation. Though with this show you'll never know.:confused:
    I hope he told her, because it'll be hard enough for her to make such a difficult decision like brain surgery. She definitely doesn't need any additional stress like in one minute finding out about his will and in next minute be forced to decide about a really serious surgery.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's been really cool reading all of your answers, thanks! :) Guess I should answer my own question:

I'm really torn on whether I want her to know or to find out at the hospital. I agree with Monica that such an important and serious decision should not take her by surprise and that it would be best that he already had a conversation with her letting her know that she is in charge of his medical decisions. This is what I think the show will do because they just like jumping ahead to a time were all things are already discussed and we just have to take them as they are. At the same time I agree with delkolover that I would love to see her surprised and learning that he trusts her so that she is the one in charge of his medical decisions. I guess I would just like to see her reaction to knowing he is so serious and confides in her so much that he would trust her with this. However I think I'm leaning more towards she should already know because he should have told her so she would be more prepared.

11. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :)

I can't wait, I really tried to be good, but I just can't not read the spoilers...

oh and am I the only one who would love it if no one knew about the two of them, but Ryan knew and they couldn't hide it from him, and it was like 'Friends' and Ryan has to keep it a secret... I would like that :)

12. ericandcalleigh

ericandcalleigh Victim

13. dione1984

dione1984 Dead on Arrival

Hey guys, I just got done posting on the season 8, Adam, and Emily threads about this and thought Id come in here and let you guys know too. The new issue of CSI magazine is out and the focus is on Miami. Now this will be the last issue of the magazine and so what they did was a recap of the past season as well as some interviews, none from the main cast though, and showed some behind the scenes pics. There are some really cute pics of our favorite two prepping for a scene, joking around and durring one of their rehursal's, they held hands, i think this was for the episode Sink or Swim. Unfortunately, I dont have a scanner to put the pics up. :( Sad, I know.

14. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Goodday to all

Well ladies I have given it some thought. Allthough a (the) coma gives way for some flashback episode. I am not quite sure this coma does any good for our storyline.

1. as someone said: this time he should not be able to return to work anyday soon. So what should he be doing then?
    2. Now that they are "outed". Horatio as the boss should question their relationship as to companyrules. If they are serious one of them should transfer.

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I think, ands someone else posted this in the spolier thread, that for the seconf episode they should, or will make it several weeks later after what had happened to him, it only makes since, and also becouse they can't have Eric wondering around with nothing to do.

also Haratio is such a way I don't think he'll think it's bad that there going out, if he even knows there going out, for all we know he doesn't, but if he does, I think he'll be cool about it, I have always seen Haratio as a very good boss, and Calleigh and Eric are his team, he's most connected to those two, and he wouldn't want to lose iehter of them.

those are just my two cents, I could be horribly wrong, but that is what i think :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.