Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree nicksarafan2. I think that Horatio is more likely to cover for them than to make them transfer. I think Horatio has had his share of shady, not very by-the-book moments and both Calleigh and especially Eric have helped him and even covered for him. So I think that you can add that to the fact that he wouldn't want to loose either of them from the team.

As for Eric's surgery I think that if they wanted to be 100% realistic with this storyline then they wouldn't even have done it. These are the moments were I just think it's a TV show and even though they've stretched reality A LOT I don't hold it against them. That's just my opinion though cause everyone is entitled to expect whatever they want from the show. I for one wouldn't want a lot of episodes without Eric so I wouldn't mind them saying it's a month later and Eric is around. And I know it takes much more to recover from brain surgery cause my grandma had a tumor removed from her head. I think it would've been much better if they had just stayed away from brain surgery (even going back to Man Down) because there was just no way to do that story realistically if they wanted everything to just go back to normal on the next episode. But since it's too late for that I prefer for them to just get past it and have Eric around again as soon as possible.

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's rather quiet here lately, I guess we need more spoilers to make this thread alive again.:)

As for Eric's surgery, I don't think it's possible to make it look completly realistic in a show like this. They can't put him in bed for many episodes, because it's not a soap opera and it has only 24 or 25 episodes. And the main character as Eric can not be absent for half a season or more. That definitely would be terrible, though I suppose some people would be happy about it;). But of course we wouldn't so it's not a good idea.:)
    But I think it'd be ok if he'd stay away from work for one or two episodes. I'd be ok with it if that means that they'd show us a glimpses of his life outside work. For example him cooking a dinner for Calleigh, then her coming back to home to him after a hard day at work. Or them relaxing together at her home in the evening, lying on the couch watching television. Just more of their private life during his recuperation:).
    This would have also the advantage of more time for other characters.

3. MomentarySetbac

MomentarySetbac Victim

Aww, I would love to see a scene like that with them at home. I agree that something like that could give them more time for other characters. But Miami hasn't always been so realistic in the past. After his gunshot wound he was at work right away, so I kinda expect them to do something like that again... But I HOPE they give him ample time to recover this time. It'll be interesting to see whether he has to adjust to work again like he did the first time, and just how his memory will be affected in general. I will go yell at the writers if he doesn't remember certain things with Calleigh!

4. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I would love that if they did that, too cute, hey i don't care, I love Ryan and the others, but I love my Calleigh and Eric, i mean c'mon, there adorible, but I would really like it if he was back to work, you know the next epiosde Ryan says "hey you two, have a good three month vacation?"ok probably not as bad as that, but you get my point

oh and I was watching a rerun, I'm not sure of the name of the episode, but it's the one where the german tourist is shot, and Calleigh and Eric investigate the crime, it's an earlyer season one.
    anyway, before they part ways at the gas station Eric touches her arm, and it made me think of all the times they have touched each other, there very touchy feely people :)

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

This thread is really slow... I guess we need some new EC spoilers. These are not EC spoilers, but I need to tell them in order to ask the question.

We will have a hostage situation in this one. Apparently some guy is going to get into CSI Headquarters and take the receptionist hostage. Anyway, the question:

Do you think a dangerous situation like that will give us some EC moments?

We all know that our favorite couple always gets even closer every time something life threatening happens. What do you guys think?

P.S. Delkolover, any spoilers on this episode?

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

That's true, we need some aww spoilers :D

About the hostage situation, my theroy is like this: I'm hoping Eric won't go to work right in the second episode... The :shifty: part is that only Horatio is negociating, so I'm wondering if the team is inside the headquarters. But I think that won't last 'till the end of the episode if it starts in the begginning, I mean it's one man, only one, so if the CSI's are inside they could kiss his ass easly, I think. :p

The E/C part is that Cal is in the headquarters while the hostage situation, and Eric is not working, he's in home or something like that, and H call him saying that Cal and the other CSI's are in an hostage situation or maybe he's watching TV and sees the news.

But I don't know, there's so many questions, like always :lol: I'm praying for the cast side for this episode too :D

CalleighIris, don't forget to put quotes tags and I think you can't paste the spoilers like that... :(
    For spoiler tags put like this
    write here what you want [/SPOILER ] without the space between R and ] ;)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  7. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

C.H.E.A.R. IM SORRY BUT IM NOT REALLY GOOD IN STUFF HERE SO I DIDN"T KNOW THAT HOW YOU MADE THOSE THINGS WTH SORRRRY
    SPOILER

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

csifann1: you must have been reading my mind that is the first thing that popped into my head when I read the question.

To answer Marija's question:
    I am with csifann1 on this one. Here is my hope: Maybe Eric just got off the phone with Calleigh (she called to check on him). And then 20-30 minutes later he is watching TV and it is interrupted by breaking news that the there is a hostage situation at the lab. Eric is pissed because he can't drive yet so he calls a cab to get down to the lab. Our hero goes to wait outside of the lab because he is worried to pieces about his lady love. At the end of the episode when we see everyone coming out Calleigh spots Eric and she runs up to him and gives him a great big kiss in front of everyone. Ok so its a stretch, but y'all get where I am going with this...LOL

So we've reached the halfway point. Only 9 weeks until the premiere, so something that I was thinking about this morning because I dont actually concentrate on things that I should be thinking about..:lol:

Do you think that Calleigh will tell Eric she loves him before he is wheeled into surgery?

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Without a doubt, we definitely need a new spoilers.
    It's hard to say. Though I guess it's possible. If they both will be inside the building during the situation I think it's obvious they will do everything in their power to protect each other. So there's a really big chance for a cute E/C moment. You know in the end of Sink Or Swimm she said to him: "You protected me, I'll protect you", right?;)
    I'm not sure, but it's quite likely. I guess it depends if she'll have a moment alone just with him before the surgery. Though I don't know if they show us something like that, maybe they'll just suggest it to us not showing it openly:confused:.
    But of course I'd love to see it with my own eyes.:)

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree with those who want to see Eric at home in this episode. I think it would go really well with the storyline. He can be involved but not as involved as the others and everyone could participate really well. Plus Eric needs his rest ;). It would be really great to see worried, desperate Eric cause there's nothing he can do. Then when they do reunite....awww :adore:

Only if she got some time alone with him which I doubt will happen because from what I understood they are pretty much going against the clock with his surgery. Maybe while she sits besides him after the surgery? IDK. However I think that I would like for her to say it when she knows he is listening. We already had Eric confessing he couldn't live without her while she was unconscious so "I love you" I would like to be said when there's consciousness from both of them.

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

CalleighIris what you posted up there I think was a spoiler, remember use the tags so people who wish not to know about it don't see it. That should be put in the spoiler thread.

12. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I just checked Adam's twitter page and looks like they start filming tomorrow! Can't wait to start getting the spoilers and also for the new season to start up! It will be here before we know it I'm sure!! The only thing kind of sketchy about his twitter status is that he says "back to the grind tomorrow, tomorrow is the beginning of the end"??? Does this mean it's his last season? I hope not!!

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I saw that too. It actually made my stomach do a flip. I'm pretty freaked now. Hopefully this will get cleared up. I checked to see if he had any other new movies coming out with that title, but couldn't find anything. We need to get this resolved quickly!

14. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I know! I texted KGB and asked them and they said "there is no word yet as to whether it's Adam's last season or the show's last season, hopefully he stays"

That didn't help me much! I'm nervous now!

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I read that too, but I never thought about the end of CSI:Miami :wtf: oh gosh, I can't think about that, it makes me sick :(
    Yes, you're right! We gotta find something that made him said that, but not the end of the series!!! He could have explain it better, don't you think? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.