Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

I miss Angell! I loved her sense of humor and her toughness!

Now there's gonna be no Flack/Angell! NOOOO!!!:scream:

I was bawling my eyes out when she died!!!!

2. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Wanted to post my HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Emmanuelle here too.

Don't know how i'm going to like season 6 without her, and with this new addition.....

3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i feel yah, kiddo. i heard there's a new gal in the show. let's see if "the boot fits"

4. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

i didn't know it was emmanuelle's b-day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
    Hopefully it will still be good.

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^ Happy belated birthday to Emmanuelle!!! :eek: I didn't know when was her birthday. Hope she had a great one :beer:

And yeah, let's see if the boots fits :devil: even though she doesn't come as replacement for Angell, she got big shoes to fill lol

By the way, Chaos79, I LOVE your avatar. For some reason, in the picture, Emmanuelle look like she belongs in an anime :lol: or FinalFantasy... LOL

6. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Thanks. It's the Photoshop magic that I love so much :lol:

7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

been extremely busy. To all Canadians here, especially Emmanuelle,
    belated Best wishes on Canada Day! :beer:

8. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I've been grumbling about this for days now to anyone who will listen! I can't believe they fired Emmanuelle for 'budget cuts' (Actually, thats the part I do believe.) and then hired some new girl! I would think it would cost more to bring in a new character, but maybe not. Maybe there's some weird financial faerie that didn't like Angell. Either way, I'm not pleased with this situation.

When season 6 starts (Angell-less) in September, I'll wait and see how they wrap things up before judging whether or not to watch this season. If it sucks, well.....that might be the end of my NY obsession.

9. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

You read my mind, dear. Perhaps you can check out the spoilers here and see what you think about the upcoming season.

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Hey, last night I saw a TV-movie with Emmanuelle Vaugier : Veiled Truth AKA What Comes Around (USA title). I think it was on CBS or CTV... Anybody else saw it?

[​IMG]

The story was a predictable IMO but the twists were well played out. It kept me interested 'til the end. Emmanuelle, who played Carolyn, did a good job though some scenes she had to play were very cliché and even though she's a good actress I just couldn't like those scenes :lol: The actor who played the pimp, Bruce Ramsay, was convincing in his role. Funny fact : George Newbern, the actor who played Carolyn's husband, was also an actor on all three CSIs :D That's how I recognized him lol It was weird to see him as a good guy... last time I saw him he was a murderer in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation :lol:

Anyways, watching Veiled Truth made me realise how much I will miss Emmanuelle on CSI:NY... :(

11. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I read about the next cast member today and I wanted to start screaming!!! How can TPTB get rid of Emmanuelle for "budget cuts" and then bring on a new cast member??? They just pretty much guaranteed that I won't be watching this fall. And if they pair her up with Flack, I think I'm gonna have to storm their offices.

Where do you live? I've been dying to see this movie. It the only Emmanuelle movie besides the Saw ones that I haven't seen, but I can't find it anywhere.

12. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

That's because she often appears in TV movies, so at present there's not much out in DVD shops --unless someone would release them on DVDs. Jeeez, that really pisses me off.

*sigh* The more I miss her them more I dream of her. :brickwall:

13. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Y'know, TPTB hiring that new actress makes me miss Jess even more...and it makes me more pissed.:scream:

They said that Vaugier was fired because of "budget cuts", and yet, they hire a new series regular, not recurring: a regular. Who the f*** you tryin' to kid, TPTB?! Last time logic checked into my brain, regulars cost way more than recurrings.

14. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I'm over Jess' death. Still not at all happy about it but staying mad was a waste of my energy. Dissapointment is what I'm stuck with now. I was thrilled about her and Flack being together. It's a shame it ended the way it did.

Recently I've started to watch Two and a Half Men. I knew Emmannuelle appeared in a few episodes so I wasn't surprised when I saw her. It's strange to see her in a different role but I love her as Mia!

15. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Hey there. it's been a while. It's funny were both "EV reminiscin'" here. Just so happens I watched my TAHM S3 DVD over the weekend and I love, love, love her as Mia. The gag reels are hilarious! You should see her laughing!