Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey girls! Just a quick note.

I think my failed manip worked :) Guess what episode's on tomorrow on Spike? That's right, Snow Day! I haven't seen all of it before so I'm going to watch it. It's on at 4 p.m. for anyone who can watch it. I know that Tex likes to watch CSI: NY on Spike.

Well, that's it for now.

Axel

P.S. That's amazing Deb! The thread just came back to life after 4x04? Awesomesauce in a box :D But was it really that dead? :(

P.S.S. RIGHT!! I do remember G saying she was going to NYC. Lucky duck :) Amazing city. And I also remember Karu saying something about studying. Hope all that goes well for her.

P.S.S.S. Don't think I said this before but that picture from the Emmys rocks. Their hands fit together so perfectly :adore: Now why can't that happen on the show?

2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Debbie,

I'm terribly sorry for not responding to your summon (smack my head) and causing you to worry about me. I'm just can't think of anything new to post and I don't like to be warned not posting at least 3 lines on-topic. Anyway, I've been reading all the posts and pics you gals have posted. Thank you very much, everyone ! :)

Well, S6 is coming. I'm not expecting any big changes between Mac and Stella. I'll be satisfied if the tptb could let them admit their feelings to each other and move on gradually.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

FIUUUUUUUUUUUU I am relieved!!!!!!! My Kikii is back! YAY!!!!!!! dear, repeat sentences or bring a said which reminds you Mac and Stella or a story that also makes you think on them!(copy and paste it if you want. You don't need to write if you don't want to) I don't care as long as you keep posting! I told our Asprine i was afraid for you! She recommend me to shout at you out loud LOL

I would like a little kiss, could i have one?:angel:

Axel, my dear-->your manip was gorgeous and Linda's as well. I have tons of PMs to send. Hopefully i will be able to send some tomorrow. I have been starting to complete the examn and next Monday is my deadline grrrrrrr howver i am not inspired

be ready for Snow Day. I will hear your THUDS lol :D

I think i agree. If Mac and Stella hold hands would be the ultimate shipper scene ever. (of course the ultimate scene before any love scene :angel:
    (yes, it was bad. The Smacked Thread was in the second page:shifty:!!!! And the thread #9 only had 324 visits. Check the difference with thread #16. It has more than 24.000 visits:thumbsup:

my love to you both

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  4. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Debbie,

A little kiss would be perfect but they couldn't affort the consequences because that little kiss would ignite a big fire. Since Stella is a passionate woman, she might give Mac little kisses from time to time even in front of the other team members. I can imagine Mac torn between stopping Stella or kiss her back. :lol:

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Heya family :)

:guffaw::guffaw:Glad to have you back Kikii. That is actually fairly true :D But you see, with Stella, I don't think he'd WANT to hide their relationship, like with the Virus. So it'd be okay if she gave him little kisses in front of the others know and then. I'm sure they won't care/are closet SMACk fans so it'a perfectly fine...But I'm loving the image of torn Mac :lol:

Good luck on your exam :thumbsup: Really hope you finish it on time. I'm sure you'll do well.

I'm sure you will. I've seen the part where he goes behind her and pulls her into the lab. Very great scen. The part I'm really excited for is the fight with the guy and the water :drool: I swear that is probably the sexiest Mac has ever looked in this series. OH! And I get to see Rambo Stella, that'll be awesome.

Deb, are you being an angel in what you just said? Because I think I'm having guttery thoughts about what you just said....

That's all for now. Let you know about Snow Day once I see it.

Axel

P.S.
    Due South's on at nine but I won't be home to see it :( But it's for a good reason. We're going to a restaraunt for my mom's birthday :)

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Axel:
    You might want to shut off your T.V. for the final scene after Stella goes up and hugs Mac in the end, because Mac will be accosted by a slow moving virus in which he is siezed and manipulated by the slippery controlled tentacles that will wrap themselves around his body and squeeze the bloody sense right out of his brain!

DEB:
    Good luck on your exam you will do well I am sure of it:)

Shell Kiki:
    Good to see you back and dont worry about your posts! They are always enjoyable:)

Was watching Spike yesterday and they had Cold Reveal on, in which Stella is suspected of murder and it was her "Blood sister" I was a little irked at Macs behavior he did not seem to care that much about Stellas plight. But I decided to rationalize the situation with his pre occupation of his Dobson problem. Plus in season three TPTB went out of there way to keep Mac and Stella off of cases together. I mean cmon he puts Danny on that case with her???!!! I am glad he came to his senses and decided to handle the "Greek case" himself...or aleast he tried unfortunately he forgot how passionate Stella was!:lol:
    But the next episode was "Comes around" in which he beat Sinclair and Gerard at there own game AT the advice of Stella I might add! The Virus was in that one and although she was trying to support Mac in the diner scene and he *cough* Cough* took her hand, it was Stella in the end who met him. That eppie was not all lost because there was not a whole lot of "her" in it, very little with Mac in fact, and it was great to compare the two different relationships "Smack" and "Quack" because the "Smack" relationship just comes so naturally and the other? Well quite obvious:lol: As much as they TPTB tried to convince the "Quack"relationship it was not believable, Mac seemed like he was just "going through the motions" with "Her" and "her" advice. She sounded like his mom "I think you should go" Duh?. It was Stellas advice he took in the end and I am sure his going to the jail to see Truby was of his own reasoning. Well after exposing my sensitive eyes and mind to "Her" I ended my night with "Times up" and throughly enjoyed the "Dear MAC" letter... ("Goodbye my Love" oh please yuck) and the I will be here when you rise "Look" Stella gave to Mac. AAHHH now on with life! Someone said somthing about them sharing little kisses when you think of it they do that now! I think season six will bring us the big kiss!!!!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

omg i love that bit :D it's just great :D

8. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I'm sure this thread has some sort of brain washing effect :guffaw: I never used to be a smacked shipper but now im turning into one :lol: I love this thread

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

hey Family!~ Just watched not one but two awesome SMACkish episodes.

The first one was Snow Day and it was brilliant! I love when he pulls her into the lab :adore: and when they're running away from the bad guys how he's trying to save her from the guys. Ih and when they split up, he's like "Be careful." I was like "Awww. He cares about her :adore:" And then Sheldon or maybe it was Flack asks where Mac is and she says (IN A WORRIED VOICE) that she doesn't know. I have to congratulate the Virus on almost killing the man who she professes "adores him" *barf* I mean really, call him when he's in a lab full of drug lords. Smart move there :rolleyes: But I love when the building blows up and Stella immediately says "We have to go back in." and then the hug. Oh, what an amazing wordless, slow motion hug :adore: And then he sees HER running towards him and his face says to me "Oh crap. I've gotta go see her.":lol:

The second episode I saw was the one with the body on the Statue Of Liberty. Oh it was good. I really like how he sneaks up behind Stella (well, almost) and says "So what do we have here Detective" and she turns with this smile on her face that says it all :adore: Then multiple times she tells him to go home :adore: It's so cute. I was like "Aww. She cares about him :adore:" And I realized that she's the first person he tells about the 3:33 thing. Like he was the first person she told about the HIV thing :adore: Oh and the girl from A Fine Frenzy was on the episode (Can't remember her name :alienblush:) and she sang Goodbye My Almost Lover which is kind of what I think Stella's POV when the Virus showed up.

So I've had a good, SMACk filled day! Hope you girls have a good day as well.

Axel

P.S. Lori,
    love the so very accurate description of the last 20 seconds of Snow Day :lol:

10. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

When I was almost done with my huge answer to all of you, my computer decided to freeze. I couldn't even reboot, I actually had to unplug it :( I'm sorry, but I'll be brief this time.

Kikii, squee! You're back! And I have the perfect situation for a kiss. Cliché, I know, but I'll let it pass only this time. You know, the typical "ohnoez, here comes bad guy #1!"
    *kiss not to be noticed*
    *bad guy #1 leaves*
    *lovestruck glance*
    *loving kiss*

Lori, I love reading your posts! I can tell you love Peyton so much. Here's hoping Mac finally decides to take the plunge and tell Stella how he feels. He's a musician, he can write something for her. Who can say no to that?

Meggzie, I'm glad to read you've fallen prey to... errr... I mean, you're one of us now. We don't agree on everything, but we love to see them together and acknowledge there is something more than sheer friendship. Some want to see sex, some want to see babies, some are happy with just a kiss... But all of us have something in common: we want canon!
    Andromeda, you are next :evil:

Axel, I think I'll follow your steps. I feel like watching "Can You Hear Me Now?", the one with the Statue of Liberty... or should I say the Statues of Liberty? Because there is always one in CSI:NY and she's Mac's ;)

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

My truly dear and special Kikii--->
    aww i truly like the use of "kiss-big fire-passionate" in the same sentence:lol: Considering how passionate she is it would be very possible but wouldn't be a total surprise if the one looking for kisses is MAC?????. I know i could faint if he is the one looking for affection. Like he did in The Ride In or in GfD:drool:

Lori--> thank you dear!
    OMG OMG:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: After THAT description i feel pity for her and i think i am ready to call her Ms Driscoll:lol: Well, dream on;) She was annoying and she almost caused Mac would be killed by the terrorist just because he wasn't there glued to her side (either it was that or her concern came from the fact he was with Stell:devil:)

I believe he let Danny otr anybody else for that matter to help her because he knew Stella would handle and would solve the situation soon.
    I always love your reviews:lol: During dinner he was miles away but every time he was with Stell in Comes Around he paid full attention to her and he followed his adviced because he played hard on Sinclair and Gerard (something he didn't expect to do but he did anyway) And he knows him so well she knew he would enjoy his little victory on them:drool:

LOL The only thing i liked from Virus was her letter (nice handwriting. I wonder who wrote it). I liked it much i have copied it but i don't know where i left the paper:lol:
    And then that incredible scene with Mac and Stella at the club and Mac sad because he was dumped by the Quack Lady (A Duck from H*ll she might be:lol:) and Stella lleting him know she was going to be there when he decided to raise:drool: Beautiful!

Meggzie--->
    thank you! :hugegrin: this is a nice place to be! I swear is unintentional the brain washing effect (sp?) Look if this palce could become G is a smacked shipper and attract to Lisa, Sophia and Andromeda then we chose the correct way. At this moment Andromeda is who is giving us some trouble to Axel and I but i trust that will change at some point , some day :hugegrin:

Axel--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:OMG this was hilarious:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I liked it all. At the beginning when they were in the warehouse it was so funny becausse the camera took Mac in the middle between The Smac and the Quack Lady. I think it was the first time since 3.01 both ladies worked together and of course our Stell was the smart one because Virus didn't show precisely brillancy when she called Mac. I better don't repeat what my mom said when she watched the episode (and my mom is quite neutral:cool:). Probably Virus was fireman's best friend by that time:lol:
    And i see you liked the Infamous Virus's speech

"Because you adore me. I know you do" :guffaw:

And the hug at athe end between Mac and Stella was so full of promises:drool: My episode ended there. I NEVER watch last 20 secs:lol:

Aw that first scene they shared in 4.01 is so lovely! It was like he was flirting and both were so shy:drool: and she realized he was lying about the jet lag thing . Awww she called him to London:drool: (of course! She wanna know when he was totally recovered from the Virus that affected him):lol:

And i love those song from a Fine Frenzy. The girl has a baurtiful voice . I wish i could get the CD here

LOL Loved your reviews my dear and i like you enjoyed both episodes:thumbsup:

Hugs to Lisa and to everyone

Debbie :D

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw:Yeah. Stella is definitely a Statue Of Liberty. I'm serious. Anthony Zuicker even said she was the Statue Of Liberty of the show. Hmm....now I'm getting Halloween costume ideas. I was looking over good old thread #13 where we talked about Mac being a vampire for Halloween...and Popeye :lol::lol:

YEAH! Another SMACked fan :) Well, I'm glad you love the thread. Now, to convert Andromeda...

:scream::scream:I was going to murder that woman. She's like "Because you adore me, and you DO adore me". Then she said "I really want you to say yes". You know Mac's too much of a nice guy to say no, you silly Virus! Ugh. I'm just going to say that I am so, SO happy she's gone...Actually, I think we're nit/virus free! Alright! Season 6, here we come :)

Talk to you soon girls! Going out to dinner soon and I have to go get ready! Love ya.

Axel

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: thanks God she left . I didn't want you have a migraine because of a silly Virus :guffaw::guffaw:

My hugs to your mom and tell Happy Birthday from the Family! :D

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

It would have been GREAT if Mac looked right at "her" and said.... "No I dont":guffaw:

Welcome to you MEGGZIE! I am glad you found your way to us.
    Have fun at dinner AXEL and wish your mom Happy Birthday!

Yea its unfortunate for "her" that someone inserted a syringe into her ear and sucked out all of the air so there was absolutely nothing left inside:lol:

15. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, dear Smackers,

aha, soso, you want to brainwash me :D? Thank you very much, but my brains are clean and don´t need any washing, so you won´t succeed :lol:

My loveliest Ghawazee,

Very good friends do go out together sometimes, don´t they :D? So I can see Mac and Stella doing all these things. And remember in S1 when Mac asked Stella when was the last time they went out for dinner and Stell replied something like "oh, ages ago" (it ended with the famous hot dog scene :D). So there´s nothing suspicious if they go out for dinner or to the theater or cinema, it´s just a proof for their great friendship :D.

Ja, ja, Schatz :D, OK, look of concern, I agree with that, but look of love? He sometimes gives her quite odd and unscrutable looks, me thinks ;).
    Oh, dear, I´d fear for your health if Smacked would ever happen, so they better stay just friends :lol:.

Oh, come on, what´s geriatric with non-explicit scenes :D? It´s just tasteful.

Dear Melina, dear Gary, I know you prefer the Stella/Mac-friendship :D, but just in case TPTB make them a couple, please insist on, erm, well, geriatric, quiet scenes :lol:.

With love from your black nut(ter) sheep :D :)

Dear Axel,

Wow, we agree on something :D. But then we disagree again: Stella and Mac love each other in a special way, but they´re not in love :D.
    Happy trying to you and Deb :lol:.

Love and hugs from the stubborn one :D :)

PS: Sorry, I´m late with this, but Happy Independence Day to Ghawazee and Catu :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.