Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

so we have the threat name i see, i like it

its not mac and stella, but in real life Gary and Melina:
    [​IMG]

Hand in hand at the emmys?? :
    [​IMG]

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Remke! (btw your avvie is AMAZING:drool:

I am not sure but i think the first pic was taken in 2005. They both look so casual and relaxed. i would love to watch Mac and Stella in that way too :)
    The second is at the Emmys and it's common when two stars come into the stage they hold hands (well at least i have watched actors doing it before)

thank you for the piccies :)

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:lol: Debbie, I won the first game in the basketball but the second game I lost 'cause I injure my muscle during the first. I still have another match today. *Sighs*

I love the second one at emmys! But it's not common for me. :lol: 'Cause I rarely see them hold each others' hand. But I think Melina is holding on to Gary to prevent herself from falling. I'd longed for it in the show, I mean if only... :devil:

Lindaaaaaa... Lindaaaaaaa.... Lindaaaaaaaa... *jumps around* Thank you for the manip and screen caps. Even though I've seen it before, I had a heart attack and fell off my chair when I saw it. :lol:

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

well yes, they do, but no one does it as well as them :thumbsup::guffaw:

it's a lovely shot :)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    congrats on the first game sweetie :D I guess you are right. melina was wearing high heels and she needed to (cute) stay vertical instead of on the floor :lol: Just it makes me remember certain conversation you and i had some time ago :D

Lisa, Lisa!-->
    and no one looks so well like them either :lol::lol: we have said some weeks ago how beautiful would be Mac and Stella holding hands. If only they could please us ;) :D

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I'm back up and running everyone! Modem is fixed and I am getting my fill of lovely spoilers.

I was watching Officer Blue earlier and was yelling at the TV when Mac & Stella made up. They are so meant for each other, even then. I loved it when she told Mac that he could still do his job without her, just not as good.

They are a perfect pair. Get us something already.

Debbie!
    Spoilers made me happy!
    I want Stella to comfort Mac as he relives painful memories....and would it be too much for me to ask that we meet Mac's mom (if she is still living) and she just smile at the thought of Mac & Stella together....ok maybe yes, but hey a girl can dream.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

AHHHHHHHHHH Tex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally you have fixed up your modem! I understand you a lot:lol:

I believe it's the first time since Season 1 i don't think Officer Blue is the best episode. Now i think it's 5.24 of course :adore: But i love OB so much:adore:
    And Mac was SO ready for her even then:drool: c'mon! then tell me they don't have chemistry!:drool:

We have more news on this one. It will be written by mr Peter Lenkov :D and the same director of GfD!!!!!!!!! (and Snow Day if my memory is right):drool: (Spoilers by Vegaslights) I think it will be indeed painful but with some luck it will be a hopeful new start for him. He made his Poppa very happy when he agreed in accepting the job in NY and that fact changed Mac's life forever. I do hope Mac has his Momma alive. It would be too good:thumbsup:
    especially because i am tired of losing people. They need have someone alive! [/QUOTE]

many hugs my dear

Debbie:bolian:

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, I went to Rainforest world craft/music today! It was WHOA! Lots of foreigners, my own country culture! :thumbsup: Anyhow, I got second for my basketball competition and it was great. Enjoyed a lot.

Did you receive my review? :) Certain conversation? OH YEAH! I know what you mean... You know, I'm still very curious! ;)

For the coming season, I hope that Mac and Stella would still be there for each other at anytime when one of them are facing an unwelcome or harmful matter needing to be dealt with or overcome. I could see the contrast between season 1/2 and others. There are more persisting moments as it endures.

Take care!

9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Page 4 already!:eek: Sorry I couldn't answer last night. I meant to, but everyone thought talking to me via Messenger at the same time was a great idea.

Remke, thanks for the pics! I love the "Hello, my name is..." tag Gary is wearing :lol: Wish I could say the same about Melina's red dress, but that's just me, she and I never agree when it comes to clothes.

Tex, I love your spoiler idea for 6.02. Actually, I can come up with something quite similar:
    Can you imagine Momma Taylor visiting little Mac and embarrassing him all the way? You know, the usual "Be careful, kid! Don't stay up until late! And if you're offered drugs, just say no!". And then, when she sees Stella, she carefully glances at her from head to toe, frowns for a second, looks at Mac and says "Why, thanks for not telling me you were with such a lovely girl! She's a bit too skinny, though."
    I know I'm crazy, just bear with it.

Deb, "Officer Blue" is fantastic! Back then, I hated Stella's Greek guts all the way, but I remember seeing her mounting the gun and entering Mac's office in a very menacing way and going "You go girl!". Anyway, I would have loved seeing Mac raise his hands and cry "Don't shoot!" even just kidding.

Asprine, the problem is they're both very private people when dealing with sorrow, especially Mac. They prefer to lick their own wounds by themselves. I wish he'd let Stella in during "Yahrzeit".

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ I love the new title :) It's about time that one got it's chance.

Linda, that is an awesome picture :) Awesome, awesome, awesome :D I love the looks on their faces :lol:

That would be very sad if they just went back. I was actually thinking last night about Stella's age and how they made her 35 (Which doesn't sit right with me AT ALL) and I was thinking "Oh my god, maybe they want to pair her up with Flack. I mean they're around the same age now." And someone had said something about a reporter asking Emmanuelle about a new relationship on the show and I was thinking "That might be the new relationship. Flack and Stella!". Hopefully, that won't happen (Sorry Fiesta fans). If they went back, and then brought in Fiesta, I might have to actually go down to California and talk some sense into TPTB.

:guffaw::guffaw:Well, we know it's true. He was kind of bullied into that relationship. But I love the looks they give each other at the end of Time's Up :adore:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TEX! YAY! You're back! *hugs* I totally don't blame you for yelling at the TV during Officer Blue. MT and I do that all the time and our mom looks at us like we're crazy people. That end scene was so great :adore: Why is it that the best SMACked moments happen at the END of episodes?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:pleni, you just made my day. That would probably never, ever happen but it would be extremely funny if it did. Seriously though, I hope she's alive :) Please give us that TPTB. I think it would be awesome if Mac's mom came to the lab and met Stella before she saw Mac. And then she tries to get them together...Okay, now I'm being crazy but hey...it's allowed right?

I had this dream last night where Stella got injured in the shooting and she was in the hospital. Mac was sitting there and just looking at her. Then there was this flashback (sorry, but it's what happened) and we finally got to see a conversation on the plane! And Stella said "You know Mac, i always thought of him as my guardian angel. But all he did was lie to me." There's silence and Mac has a look on his face that seems like he's trying to figure out what to say. Then she says, "I wouldn't have known the truth if it wasn't for you Mac. Thank you. You're my real guardian angel." Then it switched back to Mac in the hospital and he brushes a curl from Stella's forehead, kisses her forehead and walked out.

That was my dream and I totally loved it :adore:

Axel

P.S. Emmy picture :eek::eek: I love Melina's dress.

Deb, "Officer Blue" is fantastic! Back then, I hated Stella's Greek guts all the way, but I remember seeing her mounting the gun and entering Mac's office in a very menacing way and going "You go girl!". Anyway, I would have loved seeing Mac raise his hands and cry "Don't shoot!" even just kidding.

Asprine, the problem is they're both very private people when dealing with sorrow, especially Mac. They prefer to lick their own wounds by themselves. I wish he'd let Stella in during "Yahrzeit".[/QUOTE]

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hi Family! Happy Independence Day Catu, dear! :D

my sweet sweet Asprine
    I wish i could have been there! Many people caring for understanding and learning with their hearts through music!!!!!! :D

Yes, i did my dear! but i checked my PMs later so i didn't read your message but later when i had already posted :D

I think the main change happened when they started pseudo-relationships with other (annoying) people. The chemistry was still there between them but there weren't "casual" chit-chats anymore. No more asking if Mac still went to church or if Stella had heard about certain man who ate 50 hot dogs in 1 minute. No more "normal" things
    However i feel we have recovered that magic in Season 5 (when Mac invited her to have dinner together, or the coffee date or "I don't like that look" from Yarzheit or Mac talking to her on her mom or Stella doing the toast.

We had many great thinbgs in Season 5!

I laugh out loud every time she is holding a gun because a military song is played in the background:lol: I wish they could make Mac says something related to Rambo Stella. Because she has been Rambo Stella since the beginning;)

mmmm some people have said so but i guess it happens the same with Flack and his tears in 5.25: to show his weakness is too strong (for a man and from a man's perspective). One of the best ideas (just in my opinion) was to show just a few seconds of Flack's tears. Not showing the whole thing served to preserve his dignity.
    With Mac was the same, i believe yes, Mac could have talked to Stella but IMHO was much better to keep that moment just for Mac alone (in any case we did have our Smacked fix in Yarzheit :D ). I don't know how to explain it but the effect on me as a viewer was more powerful in the way it was :)

Dear Axel-->
    I think she could be younger my dear. She was born in 1975 so she could be 34 or even 33 depending when she was born (something we don't know yet :D )
    But i prefer to think it is not because of that. I prefer to think she was made younger because in that way there is a chance...you know (shhhh it's a dream...to have Taylor babies :D )

don't give up on miracles :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    you know i love your dreams my dear but this one was the best. BTW I will vote your title on Guardian Angels next time we open a new poll

Me too. Thanks for the pics. I loved how Stella was listening the song and nodding with her head meanwhile Will Dailey sang "I will be there when you rise..."

hugs to the whole Family

Debbie :D

ps: Asprine my sweet. i will write you later. Thanks for your beautiful review!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Re: Mac ♥ Stella # 17 -

Hello, my Dears, it´s me, the black sheep of your family :D,

My lovely Ghawazee,

Me, teasing you???? I´d never dare to do so :D. I agree that Mac and Stella deserve to have fun- they can go to the theater, to the opera, to the cinema, have dinner at a restaurant, play board games- you see, there´s so many things they can do to have fun and nourish their great friendship :lol:.
    But I have a feeling that I know what Pleni means with rice being too cooked :D.

Do you mean "verstehen"="understand"? "Bestehen" has different meanings like "insist" and "pass". Anyway, ich verstehe sehr gut :D.

In "Yarhzeit" Mac looked that way at Stella, because he understood that her look meant, something was bothering her and he was hurt because she didn´t seem to trust him enough to confide in him.
    Oh, well, let´s see what S6 has in store, but if the day will come when Mac and Stell will eventually and actually kiss each other passionately, then I´ll have a problem to deny a smacked situation :lol:.
    But until then I´ll remain your hard and pragmatic nut :D.

Dear Pleni,

Honey, meine Beweise sind nicht kaputt, until....see above my comment to Ghawazee :D. I wouldn´t expect explicit love scenes anyway, even if Stella and Mac were a couple ;). And I agree that a relationship would be rather kept quiet by the two.

Dear Axelsonfire,

No, no, no, I´m not submitting :D. There are different kinds of love, being in love is different to a warm, friendship-kind of love.

Love and hugs to you all :)

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya again family!~

I will admit that yes, there are different kinds of love, but I think Mac and Stella's love IS them in love, or very close too :adore: I think I'm joining Deb in trying to turn you SMACked :devil:

I swear that song was the best use of music ever in the series :adore: I was surprised when it didn't even make the top three in the awards in the CSI Magazine. There weren't any SMACked moments either in the most romantic :lol: Anyway, I've never actually seen that episode but I've seen the scene. So sad, but happy. A new beginning :adore: Okay, I think I'm getting soapy here.

I tried and failed at a manip :( I was making myself an icon and I was trying to make a manipped icon and, well, I'll show you what happened.

[​IMG]

It's what should have happened at the end of Snow Day :devil:

Axel

P.S.
    Where's Gio and G and Karu and Tee and everyone else? *takes out megaphone* Where are you guys?

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Happy Independence Day to Debbie and Catu!

Exactly! I need the enchantment to be spend a long time over in every season. :) Sometimes, the people working with this can be not in one's right mind. :lol: I wonder if we'll ever see all those written in Mac and Stella fan fictions. SMacked fans really do have great brainpower, they have all the ideas of getting Mac and Stella to be together in the fictions.

Yes, pretentious and insincere people! Always tend to leave a heart broken Mac or Stella. But significantly, Mac and Stella knew what one another is feeling concern or upset about when it came to this situation. Well, they are always there, though near or far, for each other.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thank you, Asprine cardia mou :D

And i agree with you 100%:hugegrin: The main advantage our writers have is they can write and bring our fav characters to life. But the main advantage we have is we love those characters so much! so deeply! Always love is an advantage:luvlove:

you said Insincere. Did you want i start talking about Virus again?:lol: Yeah, they were there for each other. Probably they stayed away too much in Season 2 but later they were closed in S3 (despite any viruses in the air:lol:)
    But is much beter when they are alone (even with nothing happening between them) because every time they decide to dedicate some time to other people one of them is wounded or is in trouble. Yoiu know in S2 was the Frankie-the-psycho story and in S3 was Stella-cut-her wrist (and I LOVED both All Access and Heart of Glass!)

Dear Axel--->
    Owww too bad on the CSI MAgazine:angryrazz: It doesn't matter. we do know 5.24 is the most romantic episode ever:adore: Melina gave us everything we expected,and more, didn't she?:angel: The episode was normal,(4.04 I mean) and the last scene was PERFECT.
    I think i have told the story here before but the Smacked Thread resucited the night 4.04 was aired (I think comments are in Thread #10 but i am not sure because i am a member since Thread 9 :D ) Well the point is that night the thread exploted:hugegrin: and came back alive just because Virus dumped our sweet Mac:angel:

G, i am not sure when but she said she was going to go to NY:thumbsup: Karu is studying, my dear soul! Mari is there in my MSN but she is being too lazy lately:hugegrin: (kidding, she is working). My Asprine came back but i don't know where Kikii is. I am worried:( Kelsie is out there in my MSN too :D I am sure they will come back in a short time :D

My beloved black sheep:lol:

You know what? In a short time it sounds very promising:D very...friendly tough:lol: Actually it would be very exciting if they shared such things. I was with Asprine in the MSN when she described me one of those 5.24 promos. Because of my connection it was too slow for me and she watched it first. Do you remember how 5.24 started? The threatre scene? well, my Asprine was bouncing:lol: And she was trying to describe me those scenes at the same time she tried to watch it again and dancing :lol: well the thing is i understood Mac and Stella were in the audience (in a date or something). I swear you my heart stopped so yeah, an unofficial date to the threatre would be great:drool:
    (As i said just in the short time. In long time love is required:lol:

Nein, nein mein liebling :D
    Remember Stella told him what was bothering her as soon as he asked her. His look was a look of love and concern:drool: LOL if a tiny kiss happened in S6 i would pass out and i am sure i would miss the Smacked moment:lol:

But in any case you will always be my dear nut:bolian:

OH GAWD! Geriatric Love comes back in full force:lol:

Dear Gary: you are the sweetest man on tv . please, please, please, if the times comes, agrees with filming a love scene

Dear Melina: you are the queen of our heart,and my forever fav, please,please, please, if times comes, agrees with filming a love scene

my love to you both Debbie:angel:

Love you family! :D

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.