• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the So On & So Forth website again and now it's completely blank. Looks like we won't ever see this! I was looking forward to it too! :(

I checked the So On & So Forth website again and now it's completely blank. Looks like we won't ever see this! I was looking forward to it too! :(

:gasp: I am crushed. I so wanted to see that. :( :cries: It looked so good and Jon was holding a guitar, which means he probably played it in the show/movie and there was a chance we might have gotten to hear his singing voice too. :sigh:

Miami writers: could we please have a scene where Ryan is singing in the shower? :lol:

:gasp: I am crushed. I so wanted to see that. :( :cries: It looked so good and Jon was holding a guitar, which means he probably played it in the show/movie and there was a chance we might have gotten to hear his singing voice too. :sigh:

I feel the same way GNRF I really wanted to hear him sing.

Miami writers: could we please have a scene where Ryan is singing in the shower? :lol:

And then could he come out of the shower without at towel on? I promise all I want is a rear view....for now:angel:

That reminds me of the interview they did when Eva was new and she was like "They don't show too much butt on this show. I hope they don't start with my butt!" :lol: The whole thing was really about the speculation about Natalia and Ryan, and Emily Procter was in there too saying something like "Not with my Togo..."

And then could he come out of the shower without at towel on? I promise all I want is a rear view....for now:angel:

I wouldn't mind seeing a few shower scenes :drool::devil:

That reminds me of the interview they did when Eva was new and she was like "They don't show too much butt on this show. I hope they don't start with my butt!" :lol: The whole thing was really about the speculation about Natalia and Ryan, and Emily Procter was in there too saying something like "Not with my Togo..."

I remember that ;). Togo in season 4 was cute :drool:

Mrs.DelkoWolfe- I like your thinking :)

It would be good to have an epi where we got to see Jon outside of work, and he was playing/singing. And it would be good to see Ryan not being so serious all the time.

Like NYPD Blue?!:lol:

Is it too awful of me to be greedy and want it all?:devil:

Nice thoughts here :drool: :drool: :drool: I like the idea about singing in shower, i like everything what includes Ryan and shower! :devil:

haha, I was thinking they could sneak it in there in the same way Garrett Hedlund came out of the shower in Four Brothers.

AHG I had a dream that Ryan got shot last night. :eek: -slaps self-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back