Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
garyyoung.jpg

I don't think this is Gary the clothes are too modern for when this picture would of been taken.!!!

The eyes say: maaaaybe, but the lips say no! Lol.

I look at his lips and I say no, I don't think so. Gary has very thin lips. Especially the upper part. This dude has a fuller upper lip. Fuller in both lips actually. Maybe he just has the same name? Or is somewhat related to Gary? I heard there's an actor called Nick(?) Sinise who is Gary's nephew.

Behind the books...
358.gif
Hello to all! :lol:

Yes. Aborable indeed! :angel: And Sooooooooooo cute!!!!
free-innocent-smileys-311%5B1%5D.gif
At first it took a minute to reconize him as a baby but soon as I noticed those eyebrowns...yeah it's Gary! :lol:

My dear Sam,

thank you very much for the pics, I had to laugh about his eyebrows but are right, they are unique!!!!!!!!

Who is the man on the first pic, that isn´t Gary, is he??

Udonna

A wonderful evening everybody,

I usually don´t quote me but I asked Sam days before because I had my doubts..........

I found another black/white Gary pic to compare:
7667704.jpg

My dear Sam,

I still have my doubts but I love the other pics you post!!!!!!!

Have a great saturday evening everybody!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

PS:
Dear ls,
PM comes tommorrow!!!!!!!!

^^ oh yeah, i do too, i just thought it was weird how the photo was made to look aged, like it was done on an old camera. i reckon gary really could work that victorian look - i'd love to see him try :lol:

i thought all you ladies might like this article that was out when gary did "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" - sadly no mention of ken kesey's weirdness backstage, but quite a nice bit about his kids and stuff (the last paragraph is kinda sweet)... enjoy!

http://www.usatoday.com/life/theater/2001-04-04-sinise-cuckoo.htm

:p I love his curly hair :lol:

Me too!!!!

i thought all you ladies might like this article that was out when gary did "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" - sadly no mention of ken kesey's weirdness backstage, but quite a nice bit about his kids and stuff (the last paragraph is kinda sweet)... enjoy!

Thanks for the link!!!!!

I am just imagining him taking his children home from school or making breakfast. Very very cute.
(Although to speak from my own experience some part time dads sometimes disarrange more than they are helping:guffaw:but, of course not Gary!!!!!!!:p)

Udonna:luvlove:

Hi everyone! :)

Yep I know how you feel about that pic but I got in from here, maybe couple years ago...so...I'm not hundred procent sure...:vulcan: I can be wrong...I apologize.:(

I'm a bit hurry now, I see if I found more time tomorrow. I promise to post then some pics, which I know for sure it's him! :lol:

Have a nice day! :)

Thanks for the link!!!!!

I am just imagining him taking his children home from school or making breakfast. Very very cute.
(Although to speak from my own experience some part time dads sometimes disarrange more than they are helping:guffaw:but, of course not Gary!!!!!!!:p)

hehe, once again, that's men for ya ;) it was kinda cute tho :)

Yep I know how you feel about that pic but I got in from here, maybe couple years ago...so...I'm not hundred procent sure...:vulcan: I can be wrong...I apologize.:(

i think i actually saw it on some official page too, like imdb or something. it really doesn't look like him but it could just be the angle.

Last edited:

I'm a bit hurry now, I see if I found more time tomorrow. I promise to post then some pics, which I know for sure it's him! :lol:

Have a nice day! :)

Hi Sam

don´t worry!!!!
I am so thankful for all the pics you post - and you gave us a topic to write:) for it´s so quiet here in the last time!!!!

And black/white Gary:

7787909.jpg

I love this one
3dinlove.gif
and I am waiting for replenishment!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!
hugs.gif

Udonna

BTW
Sam, a great avie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me the best I ever saw!!! Have you made it??? wanna have, wanna have
3dbasket.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back