Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can we please remember that ALL posts must have at least 3 lines of ONTOPIC discussion...

Thanks,
    Steph.

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh OH oH OH Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Birthday ASPRINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could read some messages but i cound't post (two different examns in 2 days. Too much. Add extra paranoia for the flu at the hospital and you will have the picturE!)

Sweetie, i have left you a message in your MSN. I hope you like it :D I feel fortunate for having you here my dear. I wish you all the best in your birthday. Te quiero mucho Asprine! (yeah, i know you will know what i mean :D ;)

Family, I will try to post messages tomorrow. I could only leave one today (I need a day with 32 hours ;)

I just wanted to say 5.21 was aired in Latin America and it really was a GOOD one. Now (without watching 5.25 again) i guess whoever found the flashdrive could be behinf the shooting at the end of 5.25 (i am obsessive with that storyline :D )
    I really liked how Mac and Stella worked. Probably they didn't have much scenes together but Stella made the possible and imposible to give Mac answers to his questions (the bullet fo example). I did enjoy how Mac acted in this episode. He distrusted Dunsbrook and he was right. It was obvious the shooting was orchestrated to make everyone believed he was a target!
    And the flash drive, the flashdrive, the flashdrive! It was more and more intriguing as storyline.
    It was just me or there was a kind of obsession for people jumping from buildings???? It was a high effective method with me because it impressed me when i watched Prey and with this episode isn't different

well, that's all for now. Until tomorrow my dear family!!

Many hugs
    Debbie :D

3. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, Smackies, hope you´re all enjoying the weekend :)

My dear udonna,

I agree with you on 1.), a cheap-flirty girl is the least thing that this show needs.
    About 2.): well, let her get her hands on Mac and find out how Stella reacts :D, will she go nuts and be jealous as hell or not ;)?

I´ve re-watched "Like Water of Murder", too, and also enjoyed Mac´s reaction on Quinn :D, because I couldn´t stand this arrogant, self-indulgent woman :devil:, that´s not the kind of woman who would appeal to Mac.
    And I liked Stella´s reaction when Quinn came next to her when she was microscoping and tried to impress Stella with being a smart ass :D. Stella gave her the dirtiest smirk she could offer :lol:. Well done, Stell :D.

See ya, love and hugs :)

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear Andromeda,

what an emotional release about Quinn :eek:;)?!?!!?
    You know my obsession about Mac and my blind jealousy against all female person in his surrounding :p
    BUT IMO Quinn was not too bad, of course not as perfect as Stella but IMO they are two totally different type of women which makes it difficult to compare.
    And we have seen Quinn only a few times so we don´t really know her - is it possible, is that really me defending a woman who had kissed Mac :eek::eek: .................well I am a little bit worried about myself right now:wtf:

But you are right, Stella reacted wonderfully, she just stood above it!!!!!
    I really liked that.

ANd we agree upon Kaye that a strong, nice colleague would be great, a cheap flirty-girl would damage the show!!

I wish everybody a nice weekend ( here in Austria it`s raining now for one week:scream::scream:)

Love and hugs to you and the smacked family!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

me too, are you sick!:eek::lol::wtf:

i don't see quinn and stella as that different really - both are good at what they do and strong outside work as well as in it, and both are able to take the piss out of mac a little bit, which i doubt many other women could get away with. of course, they look different, and there was a frosty thing between them and that makes me think they're similar in a way as well - i think if they'd been very different there would've been less tension. clearly they have similar taste in men anyway:lol:

6. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

7. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Thank you I though I was the only one who thought of Quinn like that :lol:

8. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

oooo wow ilove the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!even though its photoshopped thanks for the review on fanfic btw. im still goin awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. if your intrested i have put new chapters on my smacked fanfic. Please tell me what you think.

Please dont shoot but i found quinn quite funny lol

9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

It's ok by the time I tracked you down i probably would have forgotten:guffaw: lol

10. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

lmao. What do you think season 6 will bring for SMacked? My Mum has foolishly but a bet on for £20 that Mac has a long lost child. I dont think so as Claire has a long lost son. Reed!

11. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I Dnt know because I was never for smacked but Iwas never against it so i don't know what will happen but i think if they are going to get them together they will wait as long as possible :p
    And i've always thought that maybe mac has a long lost child out there but I think now that they've done that with H on miami and they have reed i think it would be a bit overkill :lol:

12. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

yh thts totally true. Mac strikes me more as "a shy around women types as well" But i do think it would be cool though!!! I hate haratio caine i was so totally happy when i thought he was dead. i dont mind DC though its just his character

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  13. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Lol yh I don't think mac is the very 'player' type and I dnt hate H as much as can't stand to listen to him, i've seen dc in other roles and he is NOWHERE near as cheesy and cringworthy with his lines :lol:

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family!~ Haven't been here in awhile and while I was away Andrea popped in! *waves* I still remember you :) Oh and happy belated b-day to Asprine. Hope you had a great day :)

I don't think I've ever seen that episode :( The only time I remember seeing Quinn was in Taxi, but even then, Mac was so....I don't even know how to describe how he treated her. Certainly not like Stella. I really need to see this episode though. You mentioned Stella giving Quinn a dirty look :lol: Go Stella!

I don't think Mac has a long lost child. Just not him. I will hope for some great SMACked in the 16th and 24th episodes of the season and maybe some canoness :D

Oh that picture from the video is photo shopped but when I first saw it I almost fell out of my chair :adore:

That's all for now girls.

Axel

15. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*quietly comes in*

I think Mac is quite the gentleman without being accused of sexism because of it. He appears shy, I agree, and not only when around "interesting" females. He is always the shy, quiet type, which doesn't mean he's weak. Au contraire. Gawd, you've reminded me we need more coffee dates!

I wish Stella had tossed some ironical comment to Quinn, but that would have made her appear too jealous. Her dirty look was enough. Quinn had no chance, Stella was around :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.