Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^ Hahaha! Friends with benefits?! lol But yeah they do look happy together! :D And if they are really back together it's just great!!! I'm so happy for them (and 10 years later? 'Was about time, kids lol)

And I like the vest... :( lol

About the movie Life is Hot in Cracktown, I think I finally managed to find one picture of Carmine but I'm not sure if it's him. You guys tell me if I'm wrong :

[​IMG]

(When I saved the picture from the website, it automatically saved as "Strung out Junkie needs cash motherfucker" so I'm 98% sure it is Carmine because his role is a junkie! And can I just mention there is something familiar with this nose and hair? :lol: )

2. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

the photos were added last May thats before Neptune ball. @cyn-b-demented, yeah, both in jamaica, i read somewhere here i think posted by poppet, its a press of hollywoods gives back..

growing up in hollywood, i saw a lot of pictures/scenes like that, but nothing romantic. sometimes, they do it in purpose to create a buzz. although im a bit surprise tosee carmine in those photos, ive seen him (same with the other 3 csi show stars out and
    about in LA, but paps never really seem to care about them its either they are too privy(but who gets privacy if youre hollywood star?) or theyre jus too boring.

if he's really back with marcil, then good for him.

3. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Oh I love the vest too! =D I was just joking that it looked a little flamboyant. hehe :guffaw:

And I think that is him. :) the hair and the nose, as well as the skin tone. it's hard to tell sometimes, because people look surprisingly very different at some angles, I notice that in day to day life.

But I am really psyched for this movie! does anyone know if it's going to be in theaters? :( -doubts it lol-

4. Cyn-B-Demented

It just make sense they were together before the Neptune Ball but that's when I "guessed" there was something going on with them again lol Or maybe. If it was for buzz, it didn't do a lot LOL And you are right about CSI's stars being privy! I think it's better that way because the over exposure we get from some celebrities makes me puke most of the time... though I love the gossip or else I wouldn't be talking about that Giovinazzo-Marcil situation lol :lol:

Hahaha yes the vest looked flamboyant :lol: imagine if he would have wear his animal-print hat with that vest! LOL

Oh, I noticed -I- look very different from pictures to pictures so lol that's why I wasn't going to bet my life on this picture I found! Maybe Poppet could help us with this? lol

And about the movie hitting theaters... I lost the link where it says where it would be showned.. and it was one theater, if I'm right, and it came out on June 26th if I believe this article right here.

5. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Bacl again - I am not one to let a job get in the way of my real work!! LOL. Just found this on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR_GjiXByzo

Also for UK people Carmine is on The Guardian this evening on FiveUSA.

I think those pics of Carmine and Vanessa are really cute, it's about time he found himself a good woman!

6. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahahaha!

Thanks for the link! Carmine was cute in that role. And it's always nice to see him out of Danny Messer (or to see Danny Messer out of Carmine?)

"Somebody is looking for you and I wish he was looking for me"
    LMAO! Yeah, I feel your pain, sister.

7. Cyn-B-Demented

8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Wow, never seen that before. Thanks for the link! Yay, he's a Mets fan...like me. :) Even though they're not doing so great. I wonder when that's from? Or am I blind and it said when it was from?

9. Cyn-B-Demented

I like the Mets too :D but I can't really say I'm a die-hard baseball fan! I'm more into hockey!

Hahaha, no, your eyeballs are just fine! They never mentioned when it was from but it was uploaded on January 5th 2008 so that can help us have a timeline? LOL I mean, now that we watch these shows, we're good at finding our own evidences...:devil:

10. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

Yeah, hollywood society is so riddled with the fakes and hypocrites. Though, I have nothing against anyone in Hollywod. I just despise the hypocracy. It turns my stomach.

Carmine and Vanessa both love riding in motorcycle (although, Vanessa's fiance, Ben Younger, rides in motorcycle too). I think Vanessa's always like that with her friends, she's sweet. I saw her and the guy from the Entourage before, same scenes.

Anyways, glad to see Carmine with a good girl.:thumbsup: Vanessa is nice and pretty HOT too. :)

11. Cyn-B-Demented

Oh, I know what you mean by that! Sometimes it just so obvious what they're saying/doing is sugarcoated bullshit. I suppose it's one of the negative sides of that of that industry? Carmine once said in an interview that the industry was whimsical and I don't find it too hard to believe lol

Wo. She's engaged? Well, I guess that blows my theory of them being together to shambles LOL Oh well, I guess we can say Carmine hangs out with very hot people! And I'm talking about Marcil or Brasic here, hahaha! But seriously, she's an amazing person. What she does for the kids and everything. I admire her for that so much!

12. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

I think so. If not, then i should've say BF. :lol: I think she does a lot of charity too and her son is so adorable!!

Havent really check on Brasic :lol:. I just saw him once in picture..hahaha!!

13. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I watched Carmine in The Guardian last night and he was great! The character was so far removed from Danny Messer. I'm used to seeing Carmine in roles where he's a little bit weird or on the 'bad' side so it was interesting to see him in a role where he was essentially playing a slightly spoiled, slightly weak rich guy. What's more, he actually managed to make me feel sorry for him.

As for the baseball interview - wow! I recall reading/seeing an interview with Carmine a while ago where he was asked about his sex appeal. He basically said that he knew his appeal wasn't really about looks, more that it had to do with ambition etc. Well, this interview epitomised that for me. While I do find him very easy on the eye, what makes him truly attractive is that he seems so driven, creative and passionate about everything he does. It was really cool to see that in terms of baseball. :)

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

That interview was on "This Week In Baseball." I think it was a couple of years ago that it aired, but I can't remember exactly. I'll see if I can find out the date.

ETA: The date was June 2, 2007. It's the only episode they DON'T have in the 2007 archives on the TWIB website.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  15. Cyn-B-Demented

I really need to buy his movies. All I have seen so far is what I can find on YouTube but even from small bits of his scenes you can tell he has talent! He always make his characters believable, realistic. In an interview he mentioned that's what he likes with acting, telling a story and making it realistic for the audience. Well, he gets the job done IMO!

Oh, I agree with you on that. It really did epitomized his values!!! And his love for baseball was palpable lol I loved it because I like it when people are passionate. His good looks are just a great bonus to his amazing personality! ;)

Oh!!! Thank you SO much, PerfectAnomaly! :thumbsup: And of course, it's always when we search for something that they don't have it in the archives... lol

By the way, forgive my ignorance, but I've seen a lot of people using the abreviation? word? "ETA" on the forum but I don't know what it means! Got something to do with editing a message I suppose... :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.