Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :shifty:

Kidding...

I don't think Eric has anything to worry about. Calleigh and Eric's relationship is a strong one. I think they may bring him in an interest for Natalia and it may just make Ryan jealous and start owning up to his feelings for Natalia. If they do bring him in to start trouble between our beloved couple, I'm sure Eric will make sure he knows his place - at a far distance from Calleigh!! :klingon:

I'm kinda excited because my favorite show will have three hot guys to look at. Adam, Jonathan, and now Eddie....NO disturbing me on Monday nights at 10pm :beer:

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Well, I must say, this show certinaly is full of beautiful people!:D

I don't think that Eddie will put E/C in jeopardy. That would honestly just be stupid to throw that in at this point with E/C finally going steady. I think that Eddie will probably be maybe an interest for Natalia possibly...;) All I can say is that this show has really hot guys and beautiful women...but, I guess that's Miami forya...:p

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I'm not worried, it's Calleigh, I highly dought she'd cheet on Eric (would you!?) with him, he's cute, but it's Eric.... mmm Eric.... sorry I sort of drifted off there:drool:

but back to my point, there not the cheet on each other type, and yes CSI:Miami will wind up being the only show on tv with an intire cast of hot people all over the place, who dress really cool :cool:

I can't wait, tptb better do good, becouse so far it's been allright :)

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi gals

Staying on topic and adding the news....Do you think that Eric(Adam) is off doing some other stuff when series starts? Or leaving completely?
    To be honest I DO watch to get some hiphuggereyecandy just once or twice but if Eric is missing for good (and return last season only) or dead???? I wouldn´t get the same kick out of watching....

At the moment I am as some of you watching to see the relationship move forward. I would rather have Calleigh pregant and deal with that together with Eric then a pregant Calleigh deal with her childhoodexperiences and wondering if she could make it as a single parent.

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ajbuckly, no worries dear. It has been confirmed that Adam will be returning next season. We will have our weekly fix of hiphuggers.

Let me answer my own questions since y'all have been so gracious enough to answer them:

I think that Calleigh will freak just a little, even if it was a planned pregnancy. I could see her glowing (even more than she had been because you can not deny the glow of a woman in love). I am sure that she would have some doubts about being a good parent especially after her own upbringing. I would see Eric being ecstatic about the prospect of being a father. After all, the right girl has been in front of him all along.

I have Delko/Duquesne babies on the brain :)

6. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hi! According to Adam's yahoo group and other sources, even here in our Spoiler thread - Adam is NOT leaving CSI:M and will return for season 8. He's got a lot of projects going on, but we will see much more of him this coming season.

We have not seen the last of Eric and Calleigh, that's for sure. I think this season will bring a lot of new changes for both and I'm hopeful it will all move towards the right direction ---> A CSI MIAMI WEDDING!! :) Emily is back, Adam is back and both are looking forward to this relationship developing much more. I'm excited because the premiere was announced for Sept 21st - already have it in my calendar!! :beer: Now we need a spoiler to get us going...

7. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

:)
    Now you have me wishing and hoping. Could the attempt at having kids please be on holiday in Bermuda?
    Or will she join him on the run and they have the "one and only" motel scene?

I am not quite sure if it is okey to post again so soon when people are "talking" to you....So sorry...

Yes... I just read the news in spoiler so - "Hurra they are all back:)."

I guess: the first episodes has to be Ericbased and hopefully a bit of Calleigh pain and sorrow...Because she loves him so:angel:. She might even start drink (hint hint alcoholic dad)
    Then perhaps a kiss or two in -I though I lost you.
    Hopefully NOT - Lets break - up. I couldn´t stand loosing you."

And then back on track to........(drumroll)

The first show to have a marriage and child successfully written in the show AND at least one season more where we had some D/D familytime. "Could we(wievers) be so lucky for once? "Note please; we are just talking 3 -4 minuts of airtime as in the bathroomscene.

What do you gals think of Emilys reponse to "How long will the show go on" -" We have more behind us then in front"

Is mine family seasonwish impossible? Are we walking or running towards the end and the weddingstoryline is just hinted last episode?

Gotta love that the show is on hold but we chatter on:)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Though you never know, I don't think they bring the new guy just to mess with our E/C. It'd be stupid and completly unnecessary. They have enough drama in their lives now without new guy hitting on Calleigh. Even if he was interested in her (and I won't blame him, I mean we all know how beautiful she is, I'd rather be surprised if he wasn't:)) I'm sure he would let go when he find out that Calleigh is with Eric. Or otherwise Eric will be very mad.

And I agree, Calleigh is not the only women in the lab, other girls deserve good story line too and new hot guy creates many possibilities for them;). I think that writers should give some happiness to Natalia or even Valera and leave E/C alone, let them be happy for a while finally.:p

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You know, I hope their bond is a bit stronger because sodium chloride brakes every time you put it in water... ;)

I'm sure the new guy won't be a problem for EC. Also, if he's becoming a series regular, I doubt he'll have a relationship with Natalia because one main character - main character relationship is enough... And we know which one it is. And I'm sure it's gonna stay like that. ;) :)

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

^ Okay, just don't put Eric and Calleigh in water and they'll be fine.:guffaw:I think I'll just stick to my Math and not Chemisty:

Calleigh + Eric = unbreakable

better?:lol:

11. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

thats funny :lol:

and Eric like lives in the water... sort of.

I think they'll be fine, I bet this new guy has nothing to do with there story line, I bet he has his own, and it involves like Natalia or somthing, I think there good to go ;)

ooh Eric and Calleigh are like a lollipop on a hot tin roof.... never mind...

Hiphuggers, they hold each other, and they can't let go :thumbsup:

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

:eek: But that means no more sexy showers!!! And Calleigh highly disapproves of that! :lol: ;)

As for Eddie Cibrian...I highly doubt they're going to bring him in to add some turmoil to Eric and Calleigh's relationship. I mean, seriously, they've done that already. No more triangles, please. However, I wouldn't mind a scene between Eddie and Eric, after things are good again with EC - rather than jealous Eric, I think this would be the perfect opportunity for smug, mildly-possessive-in-a-sexy-way Eric (as opposed to possessive in a growling-at-a picture-of-Terrance kind of way, lol). :D I'd personally love a scene where Calleigh has just walked out of the room, Cibrian has allowed his eyes to linger a bit too long, and Eric notices, and he's all, 'heh, keep dreaming' while that slow grin crosses his lips. You know, that grin that says Eric knows exactly what he's coming home to that night. :devil: :D

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I really hope that the new guy don't mess with E/C, I mean, again??! :wtf: :lol:
    Seriously, they did that already, twice, with Jake and with the horse's guy, it just wouldn't work for me ;) But I don't think TPTB will do that, I really don't, he's just a new guy. :)

I can picture that soooo well :D It'd be an awesome scene, defenitely!!!

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'd love to see a scene like that too. I can imagine Eric being all smug and proud, that the other guy can only have a look at Calleigh, because all the rest is reserved for him and only for him since she belongs to him. I'm sure his facial expression and of course his smirk would be just priceless.:)

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I hope this worring about the new guy checking out Calleigh and possibly stealing her - is just a joke to keep the discussion going.

Seriously she'd never think of cheating.

Which one (1) would you choose if you could get to see it again/first time and why?:
    1 Shower scene + break-up
    2 A steamy hot kiss + an angry slap across Eric's face
    or 3 Sex scene + the whole lab finding out

I'd choose..hm...why did I make it so hard? Anyway I'm not changing it so I'd prefer 2, because I'm dying for a STEAMY hot kiss and one of my dreams for Calleigh to do is slap Eric across his face for some reason.:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.